Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81635 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted
[color=#550000][/color]op do you think Agric courses are cheap, how many biotanical names do you know talk more of other crop properties?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by prodiG(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

Ode come to ANSU and obtain 1st class in public administration and political science
let me see angry
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Berrypie(f): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2015
No dear, you just replied a high-grade University graduate. I am entitled to my opinion, so are you. I wrote based on what I have seen, write yours or move along. You do not have to throw an insult to score a point, it is bad attitude. Now apologise and if you won't, it is all good.
frenzymirakk:

who ar u. Am sure u ar still at home or mayb u ar studying sexology. Who told u mass comm is easy. Pls go and rewryt post UTME if u ar not sure
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Sexology...
The course is being offered in national open university tongue
I thought is called FUCKOLOGY.grin
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by africandictator(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Crispels:

Unilag right??
yeah... Unilag..
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Molz(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2015
OAU geology sec follow easy to get first class
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
well with ones determination y. wouldnt it be easy...it all takes determaination and less lecturer frustration
While I was in school...I noticed that...
School will frustrate you, if it doesn't, lecturers will and if lecturers does not frustrate you...your fellow student will frustrate u and if none of this comes ur way...then u'll frustrate urself. You cnt escape all of them... It takes God's grace for someone to meet a firstclass in any course... We have situation where lecturers will play politics on ur result.
Most federal university isn't easy to come out clean!... Most 4year programs becomes 5years without extra years! But becoz the department isn't organised!... Becoz means of spreading information is by pasting at the walls of the department around 4pm where other students will tear it out and take it home!....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by 0lushola(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2015
like seriously?? Can't believe this.. #ENGINEERING
2 hardest course all over the world are..
1. Medicine
2. Engineering and even at that, medicine and law students are always afraid of engineering students...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Emmyk(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Op, what course are you studying or did you study?? Hope you made first class with it?

I'm certainly sure you won't include it on the list if you are on 2;1 or 2:2
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Aaam(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2015
engineering courses are the toughest...u must know hw 2 handle dem 2 get 1st class... Na work and pray b d way out in engineering courses....u can read abt...aeronautics/aerospace engineering,mech,chem,petroleum,elect,comp,mechatronics,genetics,system,met/mat,mining,bio-medical,etc...am sure afta making research u will change ur motive 2wards engineering courses... Bt evry student jst need God and more studies
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by mhojyd(m): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Try OAU Geology, your life will never remain the same, feeling badly for those guys.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Tomrock007(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2015
aloa3:
i knew i'd get crucified for putting engr courses on that list,i didnt specify which engineering course,the likes of agricultural engr,computer engr,food engr,system engr, food tech... this are cheap courses i knw some of my friends who are currently having a first class in engr courses
lol you must be kidding me!! Do you know anything about Agric Engr sha..... Do ur research well or better still remove all engineering course cos dey aint beens. Thanks
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by mfm04622: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2015
zicoraads:
Generally speaking though, it's easier to bag a first class degree in courses that entail calculations than those that don't have calculations. So, I totally agree with some of the courses the OP posted there.

Put simply, it's much more 'easier' for anyone to bag a first class degree in Mathematics/Computer Science, than for anyone to bag that same class of degree in English Language.
So how many First Class Degree Holder in Mathematics do you know? When it is a miracle to graduate in 4 years when you study mathematics?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by kenoz(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2015
grin You no wan read at all ?
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Edikraftdeco(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Mathematics is number, cos wen u are good in maths u good,No denial of marks wen solved correctly. unlike those courses where u 'define and explain' with so many definitions which are pointing to different directions.Maths is one way or maybe two ways.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by enemaria: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
While i can't vouch for other Universities, i know surely that since the establishment of Obafemi Awolowo University, only one person has graduated with FIRST CLASS in my department, Public Administration
Dnt try public admin in ABU zaria. U read nd study hard na 2:1 get u
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Happiness53(f): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Surprise to c computer n engineering courses.No under rate any course abeg it all depends on d time u spend studying.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayuse(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2015
People who study the courses listed by the OP have always from their primary schl planned to study such courses, secondly everyone admitted into such courses applied for them as first choice and read very well for UME & POST UME. And this u cant ignored pple who get 1st class in any course are exceptionally brilliant pple, any course u give them to study: the probability they will get 1st class is constant. Besides pple who get to final year in Engineering whether they end up getting 3rd, 2nd or 1st class if u check their background from jss1 have always been bright students most of the unintelligent ones will fall out along the way.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by BHAMBA: 7:09am On Jul 20, 2015
sociology? political sci? in short all courses, even Yoruba , Take a walk to U.I - u will know that it is easier for a camel to go through a hole of needle than graduating with FIRST class. cool cool
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2015
cheerokee:

I sabi dem wella, lol..
Ummu S.U.G VP Na dia she dey nau...

what level are you presently??
Lol...Na the same class me and Ummu dey(400l)...she be my personal o
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by eazydest: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Sorry which course is difficult for people to make first class? My friend every academic discipline in tertiary institution is de same. I know u will want to find out who i am, am a Linguist and a first class material too. So giving u de Syntax of ur language wont be a difficult task.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ikorodureporta: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This op na comedian. Geology for OAU na die.

may be na geography him mean...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by abbddulrrazzaq: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
geology and engineering in olabisi onabanjo university na die things
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by cheerokee(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Lol...Na the same class me and Ummu dey(400l)...she be my personal o

When she Neva become V.P no be your personal oh, Na now she be V.P she don turn your personal, lol

But she fine sha: D
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Samanjas4: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
I no get time 4 dis shit
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by bigiyaro(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
ayokunlei:
na 2.1 Davido make o, for a Private Uni
no wahala! Go were ur talent dey, u go make am.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Y'all are just being sentimental on those courses, because it's your course and you studied it, you'll say it's hard, well, in my own opinion, no course is hard bt courses differ according to the rate of toughness.. Engineering is always gonna be the toughest, followed by, physics, geoscience and most of the physical sciences, mass com and sociology is not that tough, in fact, most social science courses aren't tough, if you're the serious type you'll find it easy # only economics and mayb psychology might give you problems # pls don't mention art courses grin
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Crispels(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2015
africandictator:
yeah... Unilag..

Same in Lagos State University, LASU bro.

since the inception of the department of History and International Studies about 30years ago, nobody has ever made a first class. 2'1 is like paradise in our department. the closest scholars get is a 4.2 cgpa. Although the last set, there were about 10 2'1s out of about 100graduates.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
You havent been to LAUTECH so dont say engeenring course are easy
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Ipayesco(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=aloa3 post=36039721]Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...do

political science no be bread and beans oops
e dey easy na him Nigeria never better.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Sammypedro18(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
OP must b on cheap panadol extra.......... GEOLOG?? In my schl,UNIPORT, over 10yrs,no FIRST CLASS!!! Re u going to tell me derz bin no crious student in al dis yrs
Meanwhile, I'll break d record cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.