Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree (81643 Views)

Courses That Give One Automatic Admission / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by illuz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'm sure d op is schooling at Madonna university and he did his research at novena university...
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
No 1 on d list shud be business administration..
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dagok(f): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
1... Agric related courses
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
6.... Public administration
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy
Contary opinion are accepted

aloa3:
Well i might later be crucified.....but all this are just my opinion after researching and listening to testimonies......
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Now note people also do fail but am just saying this courses are quite easy to get a first class in with the being hardworking...dont be lazy

aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

........ Agric course, Computer science, Engineering and Geology....... Abeg make you come LAUTECH and feel it..... No be beans

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Taleeysun(f): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
illmatic101:
Bia op, if you know what's good for you modify your post and remove engineering, I don't care what kind of engineering you mean, my blood dey hot. angry angry angry
lwkmdfh

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by beyoncausme: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
what of cement engineering......
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by cheta02(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
what about biochemistry .....with those heavy structures and pathways.....thank God is over for now.....scratches head cool
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by xismo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

Dis is not 100% true 1st class are easily made mathematical courses
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Equado(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
This op na comedian. Geology for OAU na die.
heavy comedian Na she be....this op nor go school e clear

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Winna01(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Chemistry/industrial chemistry and Biochemistry are two courses I fear like craze.
why? Dont fear them just respect them and they'll respect you. Respect is reciprocal but fear is'nt
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by xismo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Easily made in mathematical courses
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Laughing in French....sociology and pol sci....na die for unilorin....ask unilorites they know better....
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by mafavour: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
well if u check geology and political science out in U.I , Ibadan you will know that since inception of those courses thev not recorded up to Ten first class each ...I stand to be corrected .
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maths and statistics...easiest courses ever
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by sage2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is easier to graduate with a first class degree in any course that has a lot of calculations, with maths being the most easy.

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Smithkline555: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jeeez... Computer science. Engineering courses too?.... Lool. Op must be high on johnnie walker and probably SK

Op try Uniben and ur life will never remain the same.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by amehemma(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
It depends on the school Where you study those program. Maybe na you be the dean and the senior lecturer in the school you study engineering.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Staru1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
aloa3:
2....Engineering courses
3.... Computer science
4.... Philosophy
5.... Sociology
7.... Geology
8.... Yoruba
9.... Mass Communication
10...Political science

ur village school. Mad dog, engineering course. You know when people advice you to reduce hand in taking tramadol ,you think they dnt like you. See what excess of it is causing that you have totally lost ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by frenzymirakk(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
she's kinda right bro, mass Com might not be easy but compared to the courses stated above, it's relatively the easiest #most masscom students go to party and flex almost everyday and still make good grades be they no born any engineering or science student to party and flex regularly #btw I'm a psyc student so I'm not being partial

my dear, mass comm is not easy, mayb dependin on d institution u ar any way, but am sure those ppl u c flexin and parting ar definitely not graduating with a ffirst class and if some of them do, mayb they bought ther way through it.
I studied mass comm in my for my OND and out of about 800 students admitted no 1 came out with distinction and jst about 10 of us made upper credit.
But ryt now am making my program in biz admin and currently with CGPA 4.85 and hoping to go higher. So i strongly respect any mass comm graduate with even second class
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by hammary(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP you're funny gan.... jor where did u make d research, Geology? even Sociology, I'm a student of sociology and anthropology in OAU and only one student had a first class in d last set that graduated and forget about seeing a first in geology.. 2.1 gan scarce

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dafuturis(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op is right, highest number of first class graduands are always from faculty of engineering, UNIBEN. EEE especially.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by masuga: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
I agree with u completely. Geology na die for every Uni in Naija oooo. I wouldn't mind if the opinion writer can let us know only three first class she know in history of any Uni in Naija.
Geology no be moi moi oooooo and moreso most of the lecturers are sadist.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by raffite: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stop bashing the OP. What he means is that reading those courses in a good school, it is easier to make 1st class, not in those water water schools una day mention so.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by CHINEMEREMEFUGHI(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
ur highly bemused if u fink itz easy to cum out wit a first class in pol science.. And ur research is dope get u fact straight..
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by BestySam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Agric? Come to RSUST you'll be WAFed!
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by dammywapes(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
butanep:
Try Geology in uniben and feel the earthquakes...

The Op must be dreaming
abii where be say physics nna 4unit for OOU and you go do ham with CBE
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
frenzymirakk:

my dear, mass comm is not easy, mayb dependin on d institution u ar any way, but am sure those ppl u c flexin and parting ar definitely not graduating with a ffirst class and if some of them do, mayb they bought ther way through it.
I studied mass comm in my for my OND and out of about 800 students admitted no 1 came out with distinction and jst about 10 of us made upper credit.
But ryt now am making my program in biz admin and currently with CGPA 4.85 and hoping to go higher. So i strongly respect any mass comm graduate with even second class
don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying mass com is easy, in fact it would be stupid for me to think that any course is easy, what I'm just saying is that in all the courses op mentioned, mass comm is one of the easiest! Or you'll most likely get a first class in mass comm compared to engineering, geology and the likes that was posted by op
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by Kennyslimsteve(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
for osun state uni nah hell fire bro I no go lie you no first class yet
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Handsome4real:
I don't understand how this post made front page on NL. No course is easy to pass my dear so all you wrote hear is irrelevant. Moreover for social sciences and art courses it's harder to get first class because it deals with human behaviour that's not predictable and subject to change and also with different expressions of nature which might be different from your lecturer's view.
true, 2.1 in some art courses na like 1st of sci courses.

Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by goody1shoe73(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
While i can't vouch for other Universities, i know surely that since the establishment of Obafemi Awolowo University, only one person has graduated with FIRST CLASS in my department, Public Administration
Try 2 become only d 2nd person
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by BodePolScience: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
for over 20 years, no first class for pol science. The only first class pol science is now a Prof and I don't think he will allow anyone to break the record. Engineering, Accounting and Economics students usually have first class in OAU.
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by tosinendowed(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I want you to do a survey on people studying Geology with a first class.
We can virtually count them cos they aint much
bros ah beg tell am ooo cos if my bro wey dey study Geology catch d OP ehn..afaimo ki o ma ke ni ede ilu e (she go cry for her mother tongue)
Re: Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree by ayokunlei(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
zicoraads:
Generally speaking though, it's easier to bag a first class degree in courses that entail calculations than those that don't have calculations. So, I totally agree with some of the courses the OP posted there.

Put simply, it's much more 'easier' for anyone to bag a first class degree in Mathematics/Computer Science, than for anyone to bag that same class of degree in English Language.
very true

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Oau Admission For 2009/2010 Session / Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment