Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Want Him To Trust Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Him To Trust Me. (731 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Him To Trust Me. by OnyinyeGod(f): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2009
Pls friends i want u to help me, i am in love with a guy that is too suspicious despite that he is far away that if i wanted to do something stupid i can do without him knowing. if i tells him that i love him, he does not believe it, he said that i am just using it to cover up. but the truth is that i deadly love him and can't be in love with another person. pls help, i want him to trust me.
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
You can’t force someone to trust you. Trust is ‘earned’. The only thing you can do is to be faithful to him and stop trying to defend yourself. If you are sure you are true to him but he still doesn’t believe you, then that’s his problem. Don’t make it yours.

Maybe your actions are contradicting your words. Try looking into that too.
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by Godmother(f): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
OnyinyeGod, sometimes trust takes time to develope. Could be bf has had some nasty experiences in the past. Give him a little time and in the meanrime, try to show him he can trust you Although that could be a little diffficult since you both are in different locations. But give it a little time.
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by yme1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
Before you got into that relationship love, the things you need to build your relationship on should be

1)God
2)love
3)trust
4)understanding and others
y now when both of you are deeply in it
The question you should be asking is DOES HE LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM

One love girl and good luck
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by iice(f): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2009
Trust is earned.  That is elementary undecided
Your actions (and sometimes reputation) will speak for you.
Continue doing what you are doing and hope he eventually gets to trust you.
Never give him the opportunity to doubt or question your actions in regards to fidelity. 
If not, pele.
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by webpro(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2009
somebody please call in gabby to give her views here,  this 's exart of wat i was saying

this is always a problem wit distance relationships. first, the guy dosent know wat you are doing over were you are, neither are you aware of wat he is doing. you can't ask somebody to trust you, trust is built wen both party spends time to play, talk, understand each other.

You can't force it. just pray and then do things that will make him gain confidence in you
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by demystify(f): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2009
Let your actions speak for you.
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by m9byme1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2009
some1 said let your actions speak 4 u and i couldn't agree more, if you are sure that you realy love him then you must also be ready to trust him , so do you? if you do, sit him down and tell/reassure him calmly that that you both need mutual trust 4 your relationship to work or ELSE, Finally do your best to make him understand and leave the rest to GOD, if he still doesnt trust you [after ensuring your own part ] then you cant force him. all the best
Re: I Want Him To Trust Me. by CrazyMan(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2009
Show him that you care that’s all a guy needs from a girl.

I love you is not by mouth, it’s by actions; call him regularly and send him romantic text messages and I’m sure he won’t have any cause to doubt or suspect you any more.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move On Before I Get Hurt Or Try To Make It Work? / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / @ Sistawoman, Please Read My Post On The Boyfriend Situation And Give Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.