Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (105423 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omowolewa: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Safe trip
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by 1after: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I think cleverly wants to chop ban.

Moses, why you dey cry nah. Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by etiosa97(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is that airforce1
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by iheanyi40(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dis amaechi sef
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by NoRetreat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
What do you expects from the self acclaimed godfather? PMB should be careful of the characters milling around him cos in the next 4 years, nobody will mention others except him. He needs to do something before he squander the goodwill of nigerians that put him in the presidency.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by SuzieeDee(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
YES I LIKE.. PROUD OF OUR CULTURE!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by EMMYB0Y(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
something Is rising under that cloth. .. I my the only one seeing it?... maybe something there wants to see America airport
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by gebest: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
infact i luv dis man

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
look at a cow,post ur pics or quit boasting,prove urself by posting ur pics
I think this Ese is blind to be asking about my pic. cheesy

By the way, Which of the cows in your profile pic is you?? grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nothing fascinating about the attire he wore.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by margclever: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:
The Slayer Of the my father, a goat!

It Shall Be Well With You Sir!
IS THAT SO ! EYA

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by ovieben(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maxtermind:
THIS IS 'COMING TO AMERICA' STYLE ..... THE DON OF UBIMA DRESSES TO KILL AS HE ACCOMPANIES President Buhari to USA

ONE WORD FOR HIM
nice outfit though but they better be more interested about how to move the country forward

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by basilo101: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Charity begins at home. Amaechi cnt be great without support from home. All this nonesense is jst to fool him more. Remember, only 3 people passed corruption test, a gud excuse throw the likes of Amaechi out. Amaechi feud wit GEJ started frm his ambition to become d VP. Ryt nw he is not d VP, his canditate is nt d govnor, has no grassroot support frm his ppl, a general of common sense revolution shud at least benefit frm d revolution.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:

lol u are just an average struggling guy,am the black one, fool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by efilefun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.
Never knew ban make people like you humble ooo lmao
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by DEMADON(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
I TRUST U,THE HATRES SHOULD GO TO NEAREST MONTUARY.LOL
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Angelou(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
maxtermind ..... In PSY's voice: that is Gangnam Style
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Agwoden(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
The betrayer of his people. Enjoy the temporary claps from outsiders, you will soon come back home crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by efilefun(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:

He needs the sunglass you wearing for him to see your pic... Lol imagine the pic on his profile, showing the world he's a cul lipsrsealed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by harry509: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maxtermind:
THIS IS 'COMING TO AMERICA' STYLE ..... THE DON OF UBIMA DRESSES TO KILL AS HE ACCOMPANIES President Buhari to USA

ONE WORD FOR HIM
if na GEJ he 4 don put mama P 4 front and he go make sure say he go wit like 150 cabinet wasting our money anihw. Amaechi na man u be jare. U fear no man on earth xcpt our creator of d whole universe. Hater's Rr stil cumn.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
SuzieeDee:
YES I LIKE.. PROUD OF OUR CULTURE!

Can u put a sweet smile on ur pretty face pls? smiley
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
post ur own pics, how are we sure u are not a reptile
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by SuzieeDee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
omooba969:

Can u put a sweet smile on ur pretty face pls? smiley
OH YES I WILL.. I MISSED THAT
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Ahmeduana(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Are you his PR assistant?..cos you're trying to create something out of nothing.

BTW, why is he dressed like Dakuku Peterside. lipsrsealed
BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY PARTNERS!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Adultnextdoor(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thats the best River state Governor ever!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omooba969(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
SuzieeDee:

OH YES I WILL.. I MISSED THAT

10x. wink
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by jaytee01(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Did I just hear wailing?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Molly1991(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Success story when coming back
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Colourful
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by discusant: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clown of the country - Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by egift(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2646500_rotimiamaechi2_jpegcc5d3239d3433220c5f93ebe9ac33a40

This reminds me Eddy Muffy - Coming To America. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Haters can go hang themselves grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by jaytee01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.