Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (105425 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by tym92(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.
in short, u makes me laff dude...haha

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by nijanigga: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
please who is this?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by discusant: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
basilo101:
Charity begins at home. Amaechi cnt be great without support from home. All this nonesense is jst to fool him more. Remember, only 3 people passed corruption test, a gud excuse throw the likes of Amaechi out. Amaechi feud wit GEJ started frm his ambition to become d VP. Ryt nw he is not d VP, his canditate is nt d govnor, has no grassroot support frm his ppl, a general of common sense revolution shud at least benefit frm d revolution.

Amaechi lost all round, worse is that he is yet to realize that.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by jasper83: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
In response to the earlier thread about PMB going with 32 officials and countless number of aides to the US. From the Op's pics we can clearly see that Rotimi Amaechi is the one pulling his own travelling bag at the depature lounge of the airport. If they are going with the said aides, those are the work of aides. Tanoids are really the wailing wailers.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Horlubunmmy: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided undecided undecidedRubbish
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by popsy1985: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Only criminal can make friends with criminals.buhari, amaechi,tinubu and others.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!

This is what we call "Garbadine" trousers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by philips70(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You dey fear? I can't believe a whole Mogidi dey surrender for war. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mogidi:

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by eckersley: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

why are you sounding like u just returned from prison, are on parole and hv to be on your Ps and Qs? Lol
That's some repentance right there.

Next time just say to any tempter:
Get thee behind me, Satan

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by figment232(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:
The Slayer Of the Otuoke Goat!

It Shall Be Well With You Sir!

Safe Journey Onye Oma Democracy!!!
Ebe like say u don craze b4."Ashawo Pickin"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by lovelyadeola(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Checkout my signature..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
who cares about his dressing?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Systeme101: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
so wat is special abt this thugs dressing?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Mogidi: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You dey fear? I can't believe a whole Mogidi dey surrender for war. grin grin grin grin grin grin

One must learn to pick one's battle.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Systeme101: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
cryso wat is special abt this thugs dressing?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by akwunmi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

That na heavy word o.....n e go de burn all pro jonathanians .....lol but i loveeee it. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Youpele52: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice outfit.
But he's still a snitch. And a Judas.

Ten unbelievable things you can do with toothpaste

https://www.nairaland.com/2462522/10-unbelievable-things-toothpaste
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by philips70(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

One must learn to pick one's battle.

Abeg, help me advise other wailers to follow your lead. Humility like this pays. I wish you can add not bashing our uncommon president again.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by jevic(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Carry go my manchi Amechi.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by johne4c(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
amachi my man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by ellovee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shit! He don't even know his cultural attire. For the sake of reminder, you are an Ikwerre man not Opobo, okpo!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Ayanko(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The cloth no fit am.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by hamzeiy: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Youpele52:
Nice outfit.
But he's still a snitch. And a Judas.

Ten unbelievable things you can do with toothpaste

https://www.nairaland.com/2462522/10-unbelievable-things-toothpaste
really
but saraki is a politician ,dogara is a hero,dasuki a northener like pmb who went against him isnt a snitch or judas....i guess he would be true nigerian abi.........#wailing wailers

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by walemadu: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

what are u now? a nobody. what will u be 2mrw? a nobody
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Youpele52: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
hamzeiy:

really
but saraki is a politician ,dogara is a hero,dasuki a northener like pmb who went against him isnt a snitch or judas....i guess he would be true nigerian abi.........#wailing wailers

I got nothing on you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Pidggin(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ugly man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by papaejima1: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:

try not to cry on payback day.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by oluminister: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
General of common sense revolution
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
I respect u sir, I love ur pattern
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by petsolo15(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
the king of south south.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by AreaFada2: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Am surprised Amaechi is not wearing a skirt.

Lol.

When you do the bidding of SW & Northerners, they praise you to high heavens.

Until you realise your stupidity and slave status and accept that in 9ja, it's all about tribal supremacy and retrace your step. Then suddenly you will suddenly be their worst enemy. Na today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lets be honest, if u minus Amaechi, Fashiola Tinubu and Ogbonnaya Onu from APC, the party will loss taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.