Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (105422 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by L0rdTeekay(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
thumbs up #AmaechiMyMan
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by EdCure: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
omenka:
Rotflmao!!! Wicked!!! So this is mogidi indeed. gringrin
I couldn't help an uncontrollable laughter cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by EdCure: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Mumugidi!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
EdCure:

I couldn't help an uncontrollable laughter cheesy grin
Walahi. I was driving when I saw that (I know dats wrong grin) but when I saw it, I just busted out loud!! Caseless is one mean fella. gringrin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by malikisah: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
My man!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by malikisah: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Amaechi my man!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Ozorc: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
D General of Common Sense Revolution

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by tushburg(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.

Lmao...oga dat guy no no anythn

Btw this tlk make me laff my balls out
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by tola9ja: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I just return from ban, carry your wahala go.
how many weeks
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Flairoqy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!
grin wetin be this?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by DTaj: 1:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Clerverly:
The Slayer Of the Otuoke Goat!

It Shall Be Well With You Sir!

Safe Journey Onye Oma Democracy!!!

The Slayer Of jonadaftjonathan, the type of useless, gutless, extremely docile, meek, daft President Nigeria should never have again!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by titosantana(m): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Clerverly:

Mumugidi!

grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by tonychristopher: 4:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Maxtermind:
THIS IS 'COMING TO AMERICA' STYLE ..... THE DON OF UBIMA DRESSES TO KILL AS HE ACCOMPANIES President Buhari to USA

ONE WORD FOR HIM

Judas of ubima
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Dope.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Solorez2015(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2015
cyberguy72:
JUDAS OF UBIMA THE CHIEF BETRAYAL OF THE NIGER DELTA<THE WORST GOVERNOR RIVERS STATE HAVE EVER HAD

Funny though, the worst nairalander av ever seen
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Orikinla(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, how is Amaechi's ordinary Niger Delta dressing the talk of the town?
Do you understand English?
Or you are simply using the ploy to advertise the sms service on the photograph?
And the "mugu" mods fell for it? grin
[/size]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US by Fourwinds: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Mogidi:
Am surprised Amaechi is not wearing a skirt.
u will help him to wear one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates. / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.