Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Should I Go On? Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On? Please Help!!! (720 Views)

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by boladale777: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dear Friends, it is with intense pain that I'm posting this. Your candid opinions are needed as I need to take a decision that will either make or Mar my life.

In summary, I dated a girl for 5years n we recently had to part ways. I wanted to marry her but she wasn't ready to commit herself to me. She would insult me n physically assault me when arguments became heated. She nagged a lot n I tried everything humanly possible to please her. I assumed d role of a father, mother, brother, sister to her since she was an orphan. To cut the long story short, found out she was cheating on me n had her eyes set elsewhere. That was d last straw that broke the camel's back. Couldn't take more. So I had to quit.

I turned back to a girl whom I'd known for 5 years but we never had anything intimate together, no strings, simply friends. She had always loved me dearly when I had nothing. Couldn't date her then as I didn't want to cheat. Unfortunately she was about getting married even though she doesn't really love d guy (as he cheats on her a lot n brings her pains) but had to succumb to family pressures as she was 30. It seemed we were both passing through hell in our private relationships. She is 2years older n once had a baby in her teen years. But I appreciated her for her courage, sincerity n deep humility. Believe me friends, she is no pretender n told me everything she has ever done in tears without my asking. D father of her baby married a rich girl many years back and has custody of d child. I had a hard time digesting all these for over one year but I asked, if she had pretended n told me nothing, I could possibly never find out until later in life. No one is perfect n love overshadows all wrongs.

Having found a faithful, humble, respectful n beautiful woman and knowing in my heart that her love has taken roots in me, I decided to settle down. Changed my apartment n began furnishing it gradually. Hid nothing from my parents n told them all. After much ado, she was accepted.

I started preparing to wed her n everything seemed fine. D wedding is 2months away n just yesterday, d bombshell! A family friend (renowned for his gift of vision) visited us n after praying, said she is a very good n humble person but that her child will cause problems for us in future. Said there is someone else who is better. Everything changed instantly n d body language at home suggests that no one wants me to go ahead with my plans because every single prophecy of his comes to pass. My cousin is still having intense marital issues with his wife, earlier predicted by this same man.

I'm at a loss n don't even know what to tell her. I'm at crossroads as I feel I came into her life to complicate it. If I hadn't stepped in, she would be married by now. Leaving her now would bring untold sorrows to her life as she has gone through a lot n persevered greatly just to be with me. My life seems to be fadi.g before my eyes. Please, what should I do?
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by aiyk02(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmm, wedding two months time? allow God to speak to you direct
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by Blanc8(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
mmh
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by abimbawealth(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
The posters above me though...

Brb for my 2cents
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by lordtim001(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
What kind of prophet is the man?Abi he wants to get the girl for himself?Op,BEWARE!!!Better carry on with your plan since you love her.You can sort things out later
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by Slimzjoe(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
All this Prophets sef undecided
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by boladale777: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
lordtim001:
What kind of prophet is the man?Abi he wants to get the girl for himself?

He is a close family friend. My parents have always trusted his judgements as he is gifted with vision.

Op,BEWARE!!!Better carry on with your plan since you love her.You can sort things out later

Wondering d kind of problems that the child will cause for us in d future that can't be resolved if both families sit to have an extensive deliberations about it now. No one seems to be yielding to this suggestion.

Thanks for ur contributions
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by abuchilag: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Friend, it is not about what "one man of God" said. It is all about what God said. If you a TRUE child of God, He will speak directly to you. Pray with ur wife "to be" and jointly seek God's face concerning this issue. Maybe you are God's answer to her prayers.

Remember, no marriage is immune to crises. What matters most is how you handle them when they come. You will do yourself a great favour if you marry "your friend".

Goodluck and God bless.
Re: Should I Go On? Please Help!!! by boladale777: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
abuchilag:
Friend, it is not about what "one man of God" said. It is all about what God said. If you a TRUE child of God, He will speak directly to you. Pray with ur wife "to be" and jointly seek God's face concerning this issue. Maybe you are God's answer to her prayers.

Remember, no marriage is immune to crises. What matters most is how you handle them when they come. You will do yourself a great favour if you marry "your friend".

Goodluck and God bless.

God bless you. Thanks a million times.

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Against My Dreams ! Please Help! / Have You Seen This Sheyman's Younger Brother? / Some 30 Rules For Changed Women: (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.