Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? (3109 Views)

Types Of Girls You Should Use Condom For / I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With / Man Condemns Men Who Use Condom As He Welcomes 3rd Child With His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by YorubaNigga(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Good day folks. I am new to this awesome land of naira and currently running postgraduate studies in ABU Zaria. As a new educated nigga on the north campus I've gotten a good opportunity to meet my present girlfriend (Bisola). I never knew I could come across a sweet damsel and good looking lady like Bisola down here in the north but I believe that is how God perfect his ways.

Bisola and I have been dating for over 3 weeks now with sincere interactions. But yesterday was a bad day devil drink water. She came to my house yesterday and suddenly we began the rough play. I totally turned her on to the extent of her begging for my cucumber. Without hesitation, I removed my boxers and quickly unwrapped a condom. She responded in a cool deep voice "oh boy don't bother to straff me with that nylon because I am not a prostitute and would never become one." She got pissed off, wore her clothes and left unhappily.

My dear friends I love Bisola so much. Do you think I can take the risk of fleshing her rather than using condom? I have persuaded her on phone today also but still insists that condoms are meant for whores and she'll never allow me use it on her. Please I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai cry cry cry
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by ikbnice(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Use polybag. Just remember to lubricate it with veg or or engine oil for smooth gliding

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by yhermmie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
lol.. condoms are meant for whores indeed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Eveezy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigga sorry to say but that gal is irresponsible nd possibly has done prostitution in her lifetime, for her getting mad cos u brought out a condom is insane. When its comes to sex, protection first! Its for d safety of both parties nt jst urs, so nigga try explain to her d importance of condom

8 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by PrinzCarter(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oga start the car it will move ( when u HV off every tin on her she will b amaze Hw d CD got here she won't complain

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Khutie: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
yhermmie:
lol.. condoms are meant for whores indeed

shocked Yhu don use rubber?• grin
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by ehinmowo: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
my brother, try 2 talk 2 her calmly...and dnt try 2 make her feel bad. and above all, protection comes first oooooooooooooooo. dem no dey put am for face.to avoid story dt touch...

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Safe sex is great sex lol.... But all jokes aside. Protect yourself first. She's not your wife so nothing is for certain. You like her, she likes you. If she respects what you two are building she wouldn't mind using a CONDOM. Unless she's allergic but there are other types of condoms that can make her feel comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin

wetin pesin no go read for Nairaland..

Your village people have sent Bisola to give you fresh HIV aids.. 2018 version wey dem never release...

12 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Young03(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lord help me
if na me i for don nack her like dt
90% of girls like it raw
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Young03(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lord help me
90% of girls like it raw
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by akosh005: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dnt let ur name be removed from the graduating list just like our senator.......

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by fuckshit: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
...but still insists that condoms are meant for whores...
fυςking bull shוt; bloody fυςk!!! she's got fυςking issues​; are you bloody fυςking ready to face the consequences of fυςking that pυssy without a bloody fυςking condom; if your answer is YES; fυςking go ahead; BUT...
If your head is telling you a bloody fυςking NO; then fυςking follow your head;
her fυςking reason for not wanting to use a fυςking condom is nothing but bull shוt; fυςking rubbish; grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
fuckshit:
fυςking bull shוt; bloody fυςk!!! she's got fυςking issues​; are you bloody fυςking ready to face the consequences of fυςking that pυssy without a bloody fυςking condom; if your answer is YES; fυςking go ahead; BUT...
her fυςking reason for not wanting to use a fυςking condom is nothing but bull shוt; fυςking rubbish; grin grin
Fuckshit! grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by obiorathesubtle: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
Young03:
Lord help me

90% of girls like it raw

Guy.. Go test yourself sha

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
fuckshit:

Which fuçking head? Up or down. Be more specific when talking to the rétarded grin
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by darkandclear26: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
you will not get the fruit of Bisola with a condom! ! she is virgin, condom will not work in her. she is not a LovePeddler for sure. put it dry baba!! just withdraw when soldiers are coming and nut her on her face so that next time she will think of condoms
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by mexxmoney: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
You wan go play world cup without boot? Efrebo, You go wound ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by fuckshit: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Fuckshit! grin
yes o! that's one bloody fυςking horse shוt reason; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Young03(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Guy.. Go test yourself sha
oga abeg no try instigate fear in me o
iam healthy
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by fuckshit: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
ZarZar:

Which fuçking head? Up or down. Be more specific when talking to the rétarded grin
his fυςking head and not his bloody fυςking diςk; which is bloody fυςking good for fυςking pυssies and not for thinking grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
fuckshit:
his fυςking head and not his bloody fυςking diςk; which is bloody fυςking good for fυςking pυssies and not for thinking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by SlayHER(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bruh, did you by chance come across Dino Melaye? grin
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
fuckshit:
Fvckshit? .

What happened to your main? cheesy
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
Fvckshit? .

What happened to your main? cheesy

what fúçking mäin
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

what fúçking mäin
I thought that was you? grin cheesy.

How are you today?
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
I thought that was you? grin cheesy.

How are you today?

fūcking not me→

ßeen fūcking good.Hope you had a fûçking gréat däy?fücking missed yo so fūcking much♥
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by mazizitonene(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
da girl is a suspect...she sounds dumb too...
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Asegzy: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bro, sex is no more informal.
Protect yourself HIV is real

1 Like

Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
FvckShiT:

fūcking not me→

ßeen fūcking good.Hope you had a fûçking gréat däy?fücking missed yo so fūcking much♥
So we have two niggas obsessed with the"F" word cheesy cheesy

My day was good. For real? What did you miss about me cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? by FvckShiT(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
Alesandese:
So we have two niggas obsessed with the"F" word cheesy cheesy

My day was good. For real? What did you miss about me cheesy cheesy

..I ûsed to fücking thïnk yö wãs thïs cãlm fúcking prétty ångel →|tîll í fúcking saw yoú spårk åt sōme blööd¥ fūcking niqqãs in the other fúcking thread••hahahahä•• grin cheesy i fūcking missed ér'thíng böut yöu smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Ladies Who Are Wife Materials Here On Nairaland???? / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos / My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.