Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go (8578 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Man Walk Out Of A Lady He Is Dancing With After Smelling Her Private Part (video / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
So I did some stuff with this girl,but now I smell her pussy everywhere,even when she is not around,it is not a good smell,am thinking of carrying perfumes with me anytime am walking to get rid of this smell

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by slimthugchimee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
you are possessed

20 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you are possessed
Lmao you must be a demon

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by slimthugchimee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
wellstryme:

Lmao you must be a demon

mtchwwww stop opening nonsense threads undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by holatin(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is her pussy mtn ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
cry sorry for you

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by amuijiji: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op nah mammiwater u follow kwaff..
Shebi nah fish smell

it will not go until u catch a fish in the desert nd spill its blood...

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
amuijiji:
Op nah mammiwater u follow kwaff.. Shebi nah fish smell
it will not go until u catch a fish in the desert nd spill its blood...
I will do anything as far as I don't get to smell it again

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by NLjona(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
na so i finger one girl her pussy smell for my finger for like 3days upon immense washing!!

12 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by yarimo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ehh op your own don finish be dat

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
She has some strong smelling stuff, perhaps you can suggest she sees a doctor for a check-up. Sometimes male and female secretions during sex can give off foul smelling odor which could linger. Make sure you check yourself out as well. Then again, some people are very sensitive to smells or odors. For example, my mother would smell odors that I couldn't smell.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
That is just nasty! Awwwwwww bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by tee59(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na d thing wey u like to eat go kill u. Enjoy d smell now cus whn u dey do am and d tn sweet u well well, we dey there wt u ni? So bear ur burden urslf. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
NLjona:
na so i finger one girl her pussy smell for my finger for like 3days upon immense washing!!

The thing happen to my friend too but e no reach 3 days sha
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by DrayZee: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well bro, You Are What You Eat... cool

That's why you can escape it... undecided

You have become it cry

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
amross16:
She has some strong smelling stuff, perhaps you can suggest she sees a doctor for a check-up. Sometimes male and female secretions during sex can give off foul smelling odor which could linger. Make sure you check yourself out as well. Then again, some people are very sensitive to smells or odors. For example, my mother would smell odors that I couldn't smell.

You are right, I'm one of those who are sensitive to smell
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
tee59:
Na d thing wey u like to eat go kill u. Enjoy d smell now cus whn u dey do am and d tn sweet u well well, we dey there wt u ni? So bear ur burden urslf. Ode.

Haha
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by QuietHammer(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
With this rate at which guys complain of pussy smell, I doubt if I'll ever put my deek in one undecided

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kinda been in this situation before

Could smell her pussy all over me after like a week of the deeds.
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
I jux don't know, i'm allergic to foul smelling pvssy...
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
NLjona:
Lol am sure if you see her you will run like a cheetah to avoid her
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
amross16:
Dunno maybe she wipe shit to that area when she went to toilet cause that's how it smells
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by windeal: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op you need a deliverance . she must have initiated you to their marin spirit kingdom... There's not you will do that will make you to stop smell her pussy all day long and night ..that smell is a mark that you have belong if you like baff with perfume it can't go rush yourself now to a very powerful man of God for total cleansing.. Don't let her know that you did other wise will come after your life.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
windeal:
Op you need a deliverance . she must have initiated you to their marin spirit kingdom... There's not you will do that will make you to stop smell her pussy all day long and night ..that smell is a mark that you have belong if you like baff with perfume it can't go rush yourself now to a very powerful man of God for total cleansing.. Don't let her know that you did other wise will come after your life.
I will give her dettol soap to use to wash her pussy that is my own
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
wellstryme:
So I did some stuff with this girl,but now I smell her pussy everywhere,even when she is not around,it is not a good smell,am thinking of carrying perfumes with me anytime am walking to get rid of this smell
so? undecided

Ion gerrit....
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wharay re oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:
Wharay re oo grin
Oloshi oloju eja
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
wellstryme:
Oloshi oloju eja
ni e tongue
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:

ni e tongue
Ode omo
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Laveda(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
Is her pussy mtn ?

grin This is funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
wellstryme:
Ode omo
ni e grin
oponu ara galatia cheesy
Re: I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go by wellstryme(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jarizod:

ni e grin
oponu ara galatia cheesy
E don do...Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Landlord During Coronavirus Lockdown, Wife Confess / She Accused Me Of Cumming Inside Her / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.