Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Should I Move On And Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On And Let Go? (735 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move On And Let Go? by dimonde: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
Okay so here's the deal. 3 weeks after I started talking to my boyfriend, his ex-girfriend started poppin up. she kept telling me that he's been trying to get back with her and that they've been together or whatever. So every time I run into her or she starts stuff, he has an excuse or a reason for everything. He keeps saying he doesnt want to be with her and she's lying. we've been together for 7 months now. Every reason he's given me for the stuff she's been saying could of been the truth so i just gave him the benefit of the doubt. we moved and i told him i never want to see her again she needs to never know where he stays. we've been living together for a month now and now he's talking to different girls at his job on the phone when he's home. he claims they're his "fake sisters" who he's known forever but there's this one in particular who he's always talking too. his phone always rings and he looks at it and doesnt answer, he claims he doesnt feel like talking to people, which could be true, but all the time though anyways, friday he got home at 5am and the night before him got home at 4 am, claims he was hanging with the boys playing spades or whatever. sunday i decided to ask fo his phone and i start to look through his tex messages but i was stupid i shouldnt of asked him for it but it's always with him. anyways, the texts were saying "what are you doing later" or "I dont know you be creative" or other stuff like that so i questioned him and he started to try to take the phone. we got into a huge fight but we made up. last night i was doing laundry and found 2 movie tickets in his pocket for 12am dated the same day he got home at 5am. the signs are there, and i cant believe it. and i already planed on moving on the first into my own place cuz it's one full month free so i can make it 2 more weeks, but what do you think. I'm open to advise. because before i had like not real proof but now i do. it's pretty obvious he went to the movies with someone. but i know myself, i hold on to the good times because i like the good in people so i put with crap like this. we've only been together for 7 months on the 14th of this month. help!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Take Their G/f To Canteen / 9 Proven Ways To Create Intimacy In A / Season Perfume For Better Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.