Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex (712 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by bolajioginni: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
The weird thing about exes is that they come carry a little piece of the past.it may not be weird cos that's what the word"ex" stands for but the past might also bring along with it a feeling of discomfort with it.possibly causing our hair to rise, our pores to dilate, our skin to fold and in extreme cases our tear duct might release tears. They carry with them a stench of regret , they make our bodies chiver and quiver as we remember how we trusted when we shoudnt have, how we disappointed when we should have been reliable or how we cheated when we should have been faithful.

Exes are a part of our past. We wish they stay there, buried ,invisible inanimate,cut off from our everyday life. But its not,usually the case, for most of us they are very much alive and are still a part of our everyday lives. They linger ,chat with us,visit us and sometimes are much more. When we bump into them we pretend we are still friends, maybe indeed but conversations may be cold with nothing to say to them but reminisce on the past, which had been stained with mistakes.maybe that's not every ones experience but if you haven't found your solid footing in the area of love and you haven't yet had the opportunity to be recompensed with true love the past will feel like a mistake.

As much as we want them completely gone we also sometimes linger, knocking on the door.of the past ourselves.yes! Stalking,now don't pretend you haven't done that before. Checking his Facebook timeline to know if He finally bought that jeep he had been saving up for.her instagram to see her new boo or his twiiter page hoping he breaks up with the girl he dumped you for (not that you want him back). I stalk, as a matter of fact I could win a trophy for stalking. I would check his account ,find his new girl, compare her beauty to mine if he is unlucky and dates a ugly girl I would be head over swollen with pride but if I am unlucky and she is prettier then depression creeps in as I bow my head to pray that I get married before he remembers to propose.well, maybe not entirely true.

The weird thing about exes is that they come carrying a little piece of the past and the past might accompany a feeling of pleasure ,reward and dissatisfaction. Ever heard the saying " the good old days".that perfume that reminds you of the first tome you were kissed on the lips, the music that arouses your senses and paints the memory of how it felt to be loved by him. Even if you have someone filling the void,memories are sweet and your innocence can never be counterfeited. You may be satisfied with what you have now and wouldn't want to.jeopardise it for a fantasy . So you reassure yourself you can remain friends with your first or previous love but that may be an opportunity for a deadly mistake.

Statistics says that 70% of women are likely to sleep with their ex even after moving on. Little wonder since he knows your weakness, your soft spot, you have both created memories that can never be entirely replaced. He broke your heart but he had also once won it. Yet you invite him to visit your house alone. You call her late at night to check on her listening to the sound of her gentle breathe. Afterall you are friends, no strings attached.

But I don't believe in it.you heard me. You can't remain friends with your ex. An acquaintance maybe .but can someone who knows you well be your acquaintance? You also can't be enemies cos you have had good history no matter how short. But you know what? You can always pretend they don't exist. That way nobody gets hurts.
so dear ex pls stay away from me and my new found happiness.
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Long..
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by marshalcarter: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
#searchin for ma pant#
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by donholy28(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Forget d Ex and focus on the Next
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by Dennygirl: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
You are so so on point op,many a time,i hear people say,forget your ex,he is past,move on, he is a dump toy but how true?it really difficult to forget an ex especially if you guys dated for long,it even killing to see him with someone else,me i can"t forget my ex, he really opened my eyes and taught me one of life greatest lessons.. #happily married#
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by MizTyna(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
I find it funny when people complain about their exes. Set a boundary! A firm one. Once we break up,pls forget me,no late night 'i miss you',no nothing. Except maybe d occassional birthday calls or write on walls. Cos you'll find out majority just wanna hit the 'dis ting' again,that's all. There's a reason d relationship failed,so we let eachother go and move on to the next one with no ghosts of exes lurking,that's just unneccessary pressure for any relationship
Re: A Note About Ladies And Their Dear Mr Ex by JefLonDon(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dis too Long Na.....How I go take read am Pls Get a Life

(1) (Reply)

She Rejects Him Thinking He’s A Nobody Then She Finds Out He’s Famous. Next? / Pls Advice / My Wife Does Not Have Any V×gina Opening, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.