Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (31114 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ModiKen(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.

Chillax babe, he gon' be there for the next eight years.

Just enjoy the ride of change.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by SnakeDoctor011(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

but he's already dead na undecided
smh
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Max24: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

He's a sick dying man. What else do you want me to wish him? Health? hahaha. Oh please my dear, your general is nothing but a vegetable. He can't perform anything.
What do u mean he is vegie...? Have u tasted him from waist down before? Pls comment only what u can prove. Only Aisha can affirm that. And u know he is a general. If u doubt me ask Baba Iyabos girlfriends.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Max24:

What do u mean he is vegie...? Have u tasted him from waist down before? Pls comment only what u can prove. Only Aisha can affirm that. And u know he is a general. If u doubt me ask Baba Iyabos girlfriends.
Just his sick face will tell you he's a vegie
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by knight001: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nigerians who be fool...anytime I read about probe.. i shake my head..because even d so call president no clean....look people around am..they all eat the money buhari dey look for..he should leave jonna alone ooooo..mean why the thieves are traveling with him here and there....if Nigeria no change within 2years from now.I can see new Syria.....
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Max24: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Just his sick face will tell you he's a vegie
cheesy
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by lawrens222(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
do you realy hate him so mush that you wish him death?i guess you a family member of GEJ or perhaps you hate walking on pate that leads to the truth

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jibril659:
buhari will not probe them. Do your worst.
Example of good reasone.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Probe Jonathan, then you must probe Obj,IBB and so on failure to do that then ..let me stop there for now.

Cockroach self dey talk, wetin u wan do if he probe Jonathan?Lol
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by sagir1994(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
buhari must bring back the yams eaten by the goats. Jonathan must account for his embezzlement.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
folajoseph:

Cockroach self dey talk, wetin u wan do if he probe Jonathan?Lol
Pig, did i say i will do something?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Israel5(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:

Alright...but the truth still stands that Jonathan is corrupt and as such must be probed..probed along with his equally corrupt government.smiley
i'm nt denying that fact. Nw u'r talking; "..along with.." U made it luk as if He startd corruption in ur first commnt. Happy wk.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Jenkizo: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.
. And who told you that GEJ has nothing to hide? You are too childish and sentimental in your views.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jenkizo:
. And who told you that GEJ has nothing to hide? You are too childish and sentimental in your views.
And how did you know he has something to hide. Are you a wizard? Old papa go and rest.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by damyzino(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
"you saw him in washigton dc , who carry you go their? undecided

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thief!!! pls don't fall for him.
Fixed900:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games , for subscription details add and message me on fb > https://facebook.com/joel.ayo.9404
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by souldexter(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Shortyy post=36067661]
Do you need a shrink to tell you that your bobo (i mean baba) is sick? mtcheew. You are the one who's daydreaming. wishing that a mere weak old man will save your already messed up country. tongue[/quote

You are a big fool...this country is messed up because of people like you....fish brain. maybe you would go to aso rock and kill him yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=souldexter post=36091718][/quote] Die already, stupïd dog.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Pig, did i say i will do something?
Bleep off kid
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by DaisyII: 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
If na me,n i tiff money,i will je-jely return it.To avoid 'big embarrassment'.

I'm not even a die-hard criminal. cheesy
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by knxpin(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=Burger01 post=36066593]Nigeria is broke, we need money. Stolen money not beyond the past administration must be probed. Buhari will be very unfair if the likes of Jonathan and frog-eyed madam oil thief didn't smell the inside of a prison.

Btw, pa Chukwudi and those asking PMB to probe peeps like IBB and OBJ...my question to you is why didn't Jonathan probe them I mean why didn't Jonathan probe to recorver stolen money? You know why?...That's because Jonathan himself was so corrupt and his corruption would be the talk of the century. Simply put, Jonathan had no other mission than to steal Nigeria blind...Hell yeah, he deserved to be probed and gaoledsad

PMB will do whatever it takes to recorver stolen money and such money used for the betterment of Nigeria. That he's even probing should send a signal to those backward thinking TANoid elements that this is a new government...and here - Stealing is Corruptionsmiley[/quot
e]
Why must people reason like These?
Gej was just a stooge in the previous administration,
He was under the supervision of cabals in Nigeria.
How can someone in his normal senses expect Gej to probe people that made him what he is like Obasanjo,Abdulsalam, Ibb,Etc. That are above the law in Nigeria. GEJ has no military background and cannot be able to probe this people even with his presidential power.You cannot probe them if you are to have what Gej have, that is presidential power. So please stop ranting because we know how it works in Nigeria.
Let see how it goes without war.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by smashergold: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Check out Weide Analog & Digital Multifunctional Sports Watch
Only N8,499 free nation wide delivery at
/grooda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos) / APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.