Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (31361 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Burger01(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

If your PMB- papa of baboon and monkeys probe only GEJ he will recover good funds but they won't be enough. If he goes further to probe OBJ and IBB( oil windfall) , he will recover 10x more enough to increase salaries. OBJ and IBB regimes have been investigated with indictment slammed on them. No sacred cows here. We need all the stolen money.
Now, we agree that Jonathan is corrupt and so, must be probed. That's okay by me. After that, the tentacles of probe could be extended to IBB and OBJ..that's finesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by mrham03(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2015
buhari's government should stop witch-hunting pdp members, they should jux remember that power doesnt last forever.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by rigarmortis: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
arsetalks:
The question is, why didn't GEJ himself go after those supposedly indicted?

Because jonathan is a corrupt pig, now that the immaculate conception is here, the saint, the man who fasts all day all year long, who never farts and shiitss only medicated soap is here, let him, deal with those already indicted.

Bissimilahi rahman irahim.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by philips70(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

The bolded is really low, why wish the president death If you are related to him would you wish him death

Hate won't take you anywhere my dear sister...

You may not understand. She might be a daughter to one of these rogues who took Nigeria to this all time low. Many of them are here on this forum to spy on Nigerians' take on their parent's actions and feel the pulse of the nation. There's no hiding place for the wicked, the chickens have come home to roost.

If I were to be put in charge of this cleansing we will be asking for prison space in neighboring countries. That GEJ's prophecy of 300yrs would have been a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by princdebola201(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Who's this dog? and why is he disturbing me
it only takes a Bigger Dog to indentify another Dog

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freshdude99(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.
In as much as I don't subscribe to him giving up his ghost, he should be reasonable and fair as well as do away with this his vindictive policy, else its a time bomb waiting to explode.
If it does happen, I really pity wat will become of the north
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by arsetalks(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because he had a lot of work to do instead of chasing shadows!
Like Milking us dry. Like dancing in a party hours after bomb blast kill people in Abuja? Like he and his wife making us the world's laughing stock?

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
freshdude99:

In as much as I don't subscribe to him giving up his ghost, he should be reasonable and fair as well as do away with this his vindictive policy, else its a time bomb waiting to explode.
If it does happen, I really pity wat will become of the north
Let him be black, i doughnut care
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
princdebola201:
Shooo chicken! shoooo! :-
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by cupidhero(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Na so you like doughnut reach@I doughnut care?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Smartgunna: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2015
anyone against the probe of the immediate past Govt is not fair to Nigeria. If the President says he met an empty treasury, it's appropriate to find out how the money accruing to Nigeria was spent and whose pockets was lined.
but what I find hard to understand is why people on this thread do not see the need to probe other governments that came before Jonathan's. is that not what we have been praying for? Did Nigeria become this bad in just six years?
My submission is: probe Jonathan. Probe halliburton case, revisit ndudi elumelu power scandal, revisit 12billion gulf war windfall scandal and a whole lot more. Failure to do this give a section of the country the impression that they are the low hanging fruit, easy to be picked out.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by izzieman: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

let him go to a nursing home and stay. or stay in his house since he's old and worn out. As old as he is, he still wants to rule. talk about obsession. Tell him to go and rest, he's too old and sick to rule.

Was it a man from Benue state who wished Buhari dead during the elections and collapsed and died a few days later?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by princdebola201(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy[quote author=Shortyy post=36071867
Shooo chicken! shoooo! embarassed/quote]this your Height of Madness can make up a blockbuster Movie grin cheesy
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by SnakeDoctor011(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

he's dead already. He's a vegetable now
Look Lady, you better mind what you say or write on the internet, most esp. Popular forums like nairaland etc...who knows, "big brother" might be watching frm somewhere. (A piece of advice)
Last bullet
Don't ever wish anybody dead! It's unethical for a beautiful lady like you to wish your President dead...#justsaying undecided
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Swagk101(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2015
princdebola201:
Don't waste your precious time quoting that dumb girl cool

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Ivanspring(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Unnecessary noise.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by princdebola201(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Swagk101:
Don't waste your precious time quoting that dumb girl cool
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by islandmoon: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
even PDP knows he has looted a lot of money
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.

^^^He would probably outlive you and your generations of haters, as Nigerians are solidly behind him in hope and prayer that he would lead us back to our lost glory.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by RealEstate35: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Swagk101(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Your previous comments shows u're a dunce.*Checks profile & pukes*Anoda LovePeddler looking brighter than her future no thanks to skin lightning creams tongue

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Swagk101:
Your previous comments shows u're a dunce.*Checks profile & pukes*Anoda LovePeddler looking brighter than her future no thanks to skin lightning creams tongue
Another dog? ok ok.. Sniff my butt, dog.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
SnakeDoctor011:

Look Lady, you better mind what you say or write on the internet, most esp. Popular forums like nairaland etc...who knows, "big brother" might be watching frm somewhere. (A piece of advice)
Last bullet
Don't ever wish anybody dead! It's unethical for a beautiful lady like you to wish your President dead...#justsaying undecided
but he's already dead na undecided
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by lastmessenger: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
A whole lot of money was embezzled since the north started ruling Nigeria via military power.please lets not confine it to the last administration.is very hypocritical to do that.
God bless Gej.
dustmalik:
Baba is a fair man, so i'm confident that this isn't witch hunting. A whole lot of money was embezzled by the last administration and they need to be recovered, so no one should shout blue murder. Who ever is found culpable should be brought to book.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by jaytee01(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are a bloody hypocrite!!! Why don't your vegetable General begin with the ones that have already been probed and indicted

IBB-indicted by the Dr Pius Okigbo panel for $12Billion gulf war oil windfall scam

OBJ-Indicted by the ndudi elumelu power probe report for $16 billion scam

Which is easier ? Probing GEJ or arraigning those already probed and indicted?
Sharrap dere......what did GEJ do with those probe reports. You are a bloody hypocrite, clapping for Wike in Rivers but wailing when you hear federal probe.

I dare you to start that your creek war, let's see whether una go live for inside water...... We go bomb everywhere to smithereens!
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Amaudeogu(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2015
@omojoshy, What of fashola and Tinubu?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
PROBe TINIBU AND AMECHI FIRST tongue
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freedom96: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

You are irrelevant just like your sick baba. Sniff my butt
I just did,guess what it Bleep!ng smells like a cow's.U sure u nt a cow?

But seriously I never though u're this dumb and tribal.

U don fall my hand.Ur butt like cow's,ur brain nt even up to that of a cow,baba's cow to be more precise.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
buhari's government should stop witch-hunting pdp members, they should jux remember that power doesnt last forever.
Could you define witch-hunt?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by jaytee01(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

let him go to a nursing home and stay. or stay in his house since he's old and worn out. As old as he is, he still wants to rule. talk about obsession. Tell him to go and rest, he's too old and sick to rule.
Ashi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides / Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.