Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari (31156 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Probe: Jonathan Holds Meeting With Ex-ministers / Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by mrham03(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you define witch-hunt?
mr politician gudday, the arresting and trying of pdp officials in jonathan's government is what i call witch-hunting. Eg lamido, u want more?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
freshdude99:

In as much as I don't subscribe to him giving up his ghost, he should be reasonable and fair as well as do away with this his vindictive policy, else its a time bomb waiting to explode.
If it does happen, I really pity wat will become of the north
Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason. What is vindictive in probing a person? You defend corrupt people that don't know you, who don't even give you a dime in their loots.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
I just did,guess what it Bleep!ng smells like a cow's.U sure u nt a cow?

But seriously I never though u're this dumb and tribal.
Dumb and tribal? Iranu. Just like your sick baba, you didn't also go to school. #spits on his ugly face. don't mention me again, i don't need a butt licker on my mentions angry
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Amaudeogu:
@omojoshy, What of fashola and Tinubu?
My guy, the RAIN will soon splash on ALL of them....lets just wait and see. Thank God the World is NOW a Global-Village.

Nothing is hidden anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
mrham03:
mr politician gudday, the arresting and trying of pdp officials in jonathan's government is what i call witch-hunting. Eg lamido, u want more?
From probing South South and South East politicians as being witch-hunting to probing PDP members as being witch-hunting. You can't be more confused.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by sammyj: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Blue murder is a fallacy, let the wailing wailers continue to shout based on their none existing propaganda!! undecided
dustmalik:
Baba is a fair man, so i'm confident that this isn't witch hunting. A whole lot of money was embezzled by the last administration and they need to be recovered, so no one should shout blue murder. Who ever is found culpable should be brought to book.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freedom96: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Dumb and tribal? Iranu. Just like your sick baba, you didn't also go to school. #spits on his ugly face. don't mention me again, i don't need a butt licker on my mentions angry
FYI Mr.Bones is my friend,so m gonna lick ur butt since it smell like cow's till furhter notice.
Which school have u been to?Did u learn to be silly,dumb and tribal from school?C'mon u don't look like a savage,why u trynna make ya self one? sad

Y u too dy fall my hand? angry
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by mrham03(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

From probing South South and South East politicians as being witch-hunting to probing PDP members as being witch-hunting. You can't be more confused.
let him continue but he should remember that power dont last forever...... One day pdp will be back.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
freedom96:
FYI Mr.Bones is my friend,so m gonna lick ur butt since it smell like cow's till furhter notice.
Which school have u been to?Did u learn to be silly,dumb and tribal from school?C'mon u don't look like a savage,why u trynna make ya self one? sad

Y u too dy fall my hand? angry
eat shït then grin
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freedom96: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

eat shït then grin
yours? grin ur shit is too bleeping smelly,I can't take it.May be humble GEJ can.

Ur shit is nt as smelly as ur brain though undecided
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
after probing jona,the vegetable of a president should not forget to declare his assets publicly so we can keep him in check . he's scared of declaring his assets publicly but he is going abt probing people. ....I'll only take him serious when I seee ol politicians serving jail term without bail irrespective of party affiliations

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Mrshroud: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Musicminista:

Tinubu should be probed too! If Jonathan is probed, Tinubu, Amechi shud be probed if not its witch hunting
exactly. Corruption can never be fought successfully from a partial aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Baba peace is in twuobu. Prison loading 5%
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by bratan(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.

Death is beyong age cos the young also die. Death is beyond health cos even healthy looking people die. Death is for everybody, and nobody knows when.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by freshdude99(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sometimes I wonder how some of you reason. What is vindictive in probing a person? You defend corrupt people that don't know you, who don't even give you a dime in their loots.

Its people like you that I wonder how they reason!
Mind you, vindictive policy covers a wide range of issues ranging from appointments to body language towards a section of this country. Nigeria and it's people are ethnicity sensitive so any leader must be very careful to avoid a collateral damage bigger than our imagination.
Next time think before quoting. I neither knw GEJ nor PMB, so fvck off
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by mcyinks: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Baba is a fair man, so i'm confident that this isn't witch hunting. A whole lot of money was embezzled by the last administration and they need to be recovered, so no one should shout blue murder. Who ever is found culpable should be brought to book.
you can only say that to naive and gullible minds. do these names make any meaning to u. turai yaradua, PTF that was immediatly scraped by obasanjo as soon as he assume office, #16b claimed to have been spent on electricity by OBj to mention just a few. so who is probing who.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by crystalmart20: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by YUZARSIFs: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Shortyy post=36065324]If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.[u re very stupid]
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by mayorchelsea(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Probe Jonathan, then you must probe Obj,IBB and so on failure to do that then ..let me stop there for now.
The same OBJ the people of the "Southwest" rejected in the past but the biafrans and the almajiris gave to Nigeria as our President under the platform of the PDP.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
freshdude99:

Its people like you that I wonder how they reason!
Mind you, vindictive policy covers a wide range of issues ranging from appointments to body language towards a section of this country. Nigeria and it's people are ethnicity sensitive so any leader must be very careful to avoid a collateral damage bigger than our imagination.
Next time think before quoting. I neither knw GEJ nor PMB, so fvck off
Like southern christians now calling Buhari names for the what is happening to Dasuki, a fellow northern Fulani muslim?
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by YUZARSIFs: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Shortyy post=36065324]If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.[u re very stupid] slowpoke
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Burger01:
Nigeria is broke, we need money. Stolen money not beyond the past administration must be probed. Buhari will be very unfair if the likes of Jonathan and frog-eyed madam oil thief didn't smell the inside of a prison.

Btw, pa Chukwudi and those asking PMB to probe peeps like IBB and OBJ...my question to you is why didn't Jonathan probe them I mean why didn't Jonathan probe to recorver stolen money? You know why?...That's because Jonathan himself was so corrupt and his corruption would be the talk of the century. Simply put, Jonathan had no other mission than to steal Nigeria blind...Hell yeah, he deserved to be probed and gaoledsad

PMB will do whatever it takes to recorver stolen money and such money used for the betterment of Nigeria. That he's even probing should send a signal to those backward thinking TANoid elements that this is a new government...and here - Stealing is Corruptionsmiley

Nigeria is BROKE and treasury almost empty............Yet the presidency is spending N2.2BILLION naira just to fly GMB to and from the USA.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by nduchucks: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
This probe should be fair with the narrow focus of retrieving as much of the stolen funds as possible.

We'll go after them agressively much like Baba went after Umar Dikko, except that this time the thieves will be legally repatriated to face the music.

I'd recommend that folks lookup Umar Dikko - Google is your friend.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by intergral(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
If he likes let him be black. Who gives a F? GEJ has nothing to hide. Who knows if the baba wouldn't give up the ghost before he even tries that. The last time i saw him in Washighton DC, He looked really pale and sick.
You're so dumb.... I pity your children...
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by YUZARSIFs: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2015
fitzmayowa:

The bolded is really low, why wish the president death If you are related to him would you wish him death

Hate won't take you anywhere my dear sister...
shes mor dan a fucker
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by tobechukwuka(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:
IDIOT ASHAWO! YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL GIVE UP THE GHOST BEFORE BUHARI. HIV DISTRIBUTOR. NOBODY IN YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE WILL EVER ATTAINED TO THE LEVEL BUHARI HAS REACHED IN LIFE. PROSTITUTE. ASHAWO ONE DOLLAR
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Swagk101(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Another dog? ok ok.. Sniff my butt, dog.
Suck moi dic.k biatch wink
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by tobechukwuka(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
izzieman:

Was it a man from Benue state who wished Buhari dead during the elections and collapsed and died a few days later?
Dont mind that ashawo washington. She is the next in line unless she repent
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by teepain: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Shortyy:

Those who wish other people dead rarely outlive them. It is God that gives and takes life. You can make your comments without stooping this low.

1 Like

Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by lordsbiz(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
The simple truth from all of this is:
1. Since buhari's inception why is it that pdp folks are being tracked and arrested while countless other APC looters are traveling with baba on presidential trip?
2. If baba is indeed keen on recovering the loots why not collect the billions verified already from IBB and OBJ while processing GEJ's case. A bird at hand is better than a thousand in the bush!
3. What happened to the missing fund under baba's Term in charge of PTF, can baba give us the loot or declare his assets publicly let's see how true his election proclamations are! Only God can tell where aisha got hundred of millions she's donating while baba's account is red! Except she's the one in charge of baba's account while baba maintain a zero account for massive political gain (fulani sabi politics)
4. Limiting the probe to jonathan's administration is purely witch hunting, infrastructure wise and economic wise no administration surpass GEJ.
5. Its almost 2 month is office now and baba is busy traveling around, from West germany president michel to USA president OSAMA. Can america point to just one country they've helped conquer terrorism? Big NO! Absolutely non. From Iraq to AFghanistan to Syria, non! To America, insurgency is a big business (gotta sell some weapons, man!)
6. Nigeria is not a united country(only a fool will Dispute this known fact. Shikena) hausa and fulani ruling and always trying to control nigeria since our forceful marriage by white thieves slave masters, igbo trying to free themselves from wayward union since 1900, betrayal yoruba and kolobi master always lobbying their way to get food crumbs at the table of hausa since our wayward union(am yoruba so keep ur thought or wailing is allowed: bring it on) if baba wants to run a very successful administration, he should learn from yaradua's administration(may his soul rest in peace) he was the solution to our problem as a nation, the absolute solution we required! Though nigerians are not united as a nation but as individual people we had very common interest! To rule nigeria you must learn to Let go and give people things they need. Buhari should never make the mistake of making jonathan a scapegoat else, nigeria should be ready to run its Economy on ground nut, almajiri should be bodily ready to Enter farm, because as for the oil rich region, on thing. Jonathan gave them before he left was enough man power to defend their land, soon all their children sent all over the world to study will Return with correct brain to defend their land. We call them minority still they feed the over breeding fulani hausa and yoruba folks calling themselves majority(useless majority). Baba should just use his brain because initial gragra is always detrimental at the end. During ground nut pyramid, how many institutions were built in southsouth region? Baba should just use brain if he still has oil in his 7? Yrs old brain, else we wey never see headway for bokoharam wan join niger delta join, I swear, nigeria will not survive it economically!
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
teepain:

Those who wish other people dead rarely outlive them. It is God that gives and takes life. You can make your comments without stooping this low.
he's still gonna die.
Re: Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari by Shortyy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
tobechukwuka:

IDIOT ASHAWO! YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL GIVE UP THE GHOST BEFORE BUHARI. HIV DISTRIBUTOR. NOBODY IN YOUR FAMILY LINEAGE WILL EVER ATTAINED TO THE LEVEL BUHARI HAS REACHED IN LIFE. PROSTITUTE. ASHAWO ONE DOLLAR
#Farts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / NAF Wings 4 New Pilots, Certifies 2 Combat Rated Pilots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.