Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed (2665 Views)

30 Things You Should Never Say To A Naked Woman / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by decasmir: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
1. "Good morning."

2. "Is it okay with you if I take this slow?"

3. "I can't stop touching you."

4. "Want to join me in the shower?"

5. "I want to kiss/lick/touch every inch of you."

6. "I love how you taste."

7. "Do you feel this, too?" ("This" being an incredible emotional euphoria.)

8. "Hungry? Stay right here. I'll go make you a burrito."

9. Her name—her full name—followed by a "Wow."

10. "I'll get the light."

11. "I'll cancel my plans if you'll stay here with me for the rest of the weekend."

12. "No one's ever done that before."

13. "Can we do that again?"

14. "I love your [fill in body part here]."

15. Nothing. Total, deliberate silence. You can stare at her, grab her, touch her, but don't make a sound. If she tries to talk, place a finger on her lips.

16. While looking out the window at people not currently in bed with her: "Suckers."

more inside:
http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/12/the-30-hottest-things-to-say-to-naked.html
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
To be continued in d great beyond

2 Likes

Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by fbtowner(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
cheesy. OP is a pro. No doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Jayjay0(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
How much be broom self
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where is my boo? grin
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Emac34: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Where is my boo? grin
Am here deargrin tongue
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
If I begin to say hot things when we both are already sweating bad, bad , Won't that be suicidal?

1 Like

Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Emac34:

Am here deargrin tongue
cheesy cheesy welcome sad

1 Like

Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Emac34: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy welcome sad
Y the dull face ain't u happy to see me grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Emodeee: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
No time*ja pata danu, enter the place like that song by 2face*
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Join me let's tke dis orijin 2geda to shake dis cold away..hehehe
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
E.g pls dont wear your cloth, your father will soon be here.....
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
decasmir:
1. "Good morning."

2. "Is it okay with you if I take this slow?"

3. "I can't stop touching you."

4. "Want to join me in the shower?"

5. "I want to kiss/lick/touch every inch of you."

6. "I love how you taste."

7. "Do you feel this, too?" ("This" being an incredible emotional euphoria.)

8. "Hungry? Stay right here. I'll go make you a burrito."

9. Her name—her full name—followed by a "Wow."

10. "I'll get the light."

11. "I'll cancel my plans if you'll stay here with me for the rest of the weekend."

12. "No one's ever done that before."

13. "Can we do that again?"

14. "I love your [fill in body part here]."

15. Nothing. Total, deliberate silence. You can stare at her, grab her, touch her, but don't make a sound. If she tries to talk, place a finger on her lips.

16. While looking out the window at people not currently in bed with her: "Suckers."

more inside:
http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/12/the-30-hottest-things-to-say-to-naked.html

Don't say errand-boy sh*t - if you must 'say'.

Be boss.

TAKE.
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by potolistic(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chai

END TIME POST

Diaris God o
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Csami(m): 1:01am On Dec 25, 2015
What da fvck is burrito?
Re: 30 Hottest Things To Say To A Naked Woman In Bed by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Csami:
What da fvck is burrito?
op has gone deaf. op, wah is burrito?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This They Sin Pass And Deserve To Be Cut Off / Are Black Women The Least Attractive Of All Races? / What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.