Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (6313 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by tayoast(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2009
This is a TV series.

ALIAS season 5. They just muddled the whole series just because they wanted it to end in S5
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
All Night shymalan (i know i f'd the spelling) movies were terrible except Sixth sense.

Someone mentioned "I am Legend"
I loved how it ended oh. By the way the alternate ending on Blu ray was also great.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
abeg talk true, I am legend ending was crap. I could not stop hissing angry

@ Sarauniya, yeah the whole "alien" thing with the knowing was kinda cliche but I thot it was a good ending regardless.

@tayo_ast, what was wrong with the ending of Alias? they moved to a beach house & lived happily ever after what else do you want now? cool
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by lailai2(m): 12:33am On Apr 05, 2009
the mist
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by stkris(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2009
Sarauniya:

[size=16pt]The Knowing! [/size]

The end of the knowing was so cliched and annoying!

I was at the edge of my seat thinking WTF?

I was so annoyed that I was expecting to see a Nollywood-esque finish, complete with "To God be the Glory!"

Stupid alien-like things!

That pretty much ruined it for me!

hey u just stole my post grin

the first part of the movie was awesome but i still suspect they contracted the last twenty minutes to chico ejiro or something cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hmmm two movies come to mind
Shinobi
Bankok Dangerous
Cant remember any others, and oh the person that said The Dark knight does have a point about the ending, the movie was great and heath ledger was simply outstanding. But the ending was a bit drab if you ask me.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by kadman(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2009
No Country For Old Men

Original Sin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2009
Quote by SeanT21

Antwonne Fisher:I hated the way it ended.He went to visit his mother after all those years but they never fully embraced.She just stood there and never even ask for his forgiveness.I was not pleased at all.

Games women play- This movie stars Gen,Stella and Omo.The ending was crazy also.They toke Stella kids away from her just because she had an affair.What kinda law is that?
What? Embrace her for what? hiss.

I loved the movie, sexy dude et all. kiss kiss
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
@post
Ti Oluwa Nile
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Winnergal(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

@post
Ti Oluwa Nile

I agree
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Winnergal(f): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2009
Onome 1&2
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Winnergal(f): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Madam Dearest:

Did Bukola ever get back with Daniel? . . .the ending wasn't clear . . .
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
Winnergal:

Madam Dearest:

Did Bukola ever get back with Daniel? . . .the ending wasn't clear . . .
Didn't get the ending either. . . .

But I loved toyin tomatoes in time 2:30 to 5:00 grin grin crazy woman

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNiBNar1NdI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by PurestBoy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2009
Madam dearest, I love tha film
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2009
no idea of any for now cool
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by debbynicky(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2009
I love the Film Fateful Love- London Lovers but the ending is sumthin else.

The ending was wen Ramsey nouah told the detective that he does not believe Omoola is dead and that he is going to Africa to find out the truth. Is dere a part 3 or it dat where it ended

Dats all i can think of. i will soon be back with more
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by tallnaijaf: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
X-MEN Wolverine

bad bad ending. how can wolverine
just allow his brother to walk away like that
after him(brother) doing all those evil things to him?
Why did his girl had to die? s
she had the power of persuasion, she could have stop
stryker from killing her.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 5:56am On Apr 06, 2009
Did you have to post spoilers? Twit angry
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by rasputinn(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2009
(1) The Hit;I generally hate it when crimeor evil tends to succeed in a movie
(2) Most Nollywood movies,especially those crap that end with"To God Be The Glory"
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Chuckdee(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2009
@ Topic,

I think the most shocking ending for me was the horror flick: The MIST. You will feel like going crazy why those people had to die just like that! But its a classical one with much suspence, akin only to a movie based on the classical works of a Novel by Stephen King.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by bsanya(f): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2009
I dont like the ending of JENIFER funke akindele's movie at least one of the girl would've have been spared from not aving a problem. Not all aristos ladies end up in shame, some end up marrying a rich man and aving kids. It is just the mercy of God, there is no sinner that comes to God that the Lord will sent away.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by segzicres(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2009
nigerian films are generally boring.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2009
* The Village
* Madam Dearest part 2. Extremely stupid ending where a good man suffers and loses everything for no reason while  his adulterous wife and little runt of a houseboy get it all. See the stupid film producer dancing and shaking his stupid rump at the end to show he has made a movie like no other. And the first part was so good.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by pikkythoms: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2009
the island!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2009
pikkythoms:

the island!!!!!!!!!!

angry Totally forgot about that crappy movie.  Terrible ending.

Chuckdee:

@ Topic,

I think the most shocking ending for me was the horror flick: The MIST. You will feel like going crazy why those people had to die just like that! But its a classical one with much suspence, akin only to a movie based on the classical works of a Novel by Stephen King.

I loved the ending jare cheesy The pain he will live with eh grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2009
Atonement.Oh lord, where can I start.The movie was terrible from the beginning to the end.The ending was blah blah blah. grin

I love Keira but she definitely let me down.

Faithful Betrayal with Gen.Did she and the man stay together??
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2009
Are you kidding? undecided That is a good movie. Especially the little sister - she was awesome. I like that it didn't go the 'traditional' love story route.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

angry Totally forgot about that crappy movie.  Terrible ending.

What was wrong with the ending of the Island?

I loved the ending jare cheesy The pain he will live with eh grin

Kai this girl col for heart oh!  shocked  cheesy To leave someone in that kind of condition is just plain wrong  sad  poor guy.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by TOYOSI20(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2009
The Last Samurai. . . . . . . embarassed

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. . . . . . lipsrsealed

The Castaway. . . . . . .
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2009
TOYOSI20:

The Last Samurai. . . . . . . embarassed

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. . . . . .  lipsrsealed

The Castaway. . . . . .  .

shocked

JeSoul:

What was wrong with the ending of the Island?

Kai this girl col for heart oh!  shocked  cheesy To leave someone in that kind of condition is just plain wrong  sad  poor guy.

I think i meant to say terrible movie grin

Well he can shoot himself to put himself out of his misery grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by justkunmi(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2009
Jumper

I dont think the only thing wrong with this movie is the ending, But the ending really was crap.
very poor job,
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vescucci(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2009
jk I read your post before seeing it was you but I just guessed right.

@post. I rarely have problems with endings cuz a good film really should have a good ending. In fact sometimes, that the sole thing that makes you think the movie was a good one after all, The Usual Suspects for e.g. I can't think of a bad film with a good ending either. People complain about A.I., I, Robot, War of the Worlds & even Cloverfield. I think they all ended great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / DOWNLOAD: Asiwaju – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium Starring Afonja Olaniyi / Escape Room 2 2021 Free Movie Download In Hindi Dubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.