Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (6312 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by justkunmi(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2009
vescucci, wat did you guess? we need to talk o. .

trust me, there are movies that start well, and you just expect it to flow till the end , but they just find a way to mess it up, with generally ruins the whole movie,
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vescucci(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2009
Just read thru the whole thread. Predictably War of the Worlds fell victim. Maybe it's cuz I'm an SS fan & even if he uses nollywood actors I'll believe he knows what he's doing. JeSoul talked about The Happening. I liked the ending. Gaya taking matters into her own hands is something I've thought of before. Beautiful idea & it wasn't over done. I am Legend; I got issues with the film in general but the ending's one of its peaks, & tis even happy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vescucci(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2009
yeah. we need to talk. like ur ideas. even though they'll be hard to accomplish
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by waterworks(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2009
[size=15pt]TITANIC[/size]- unbearably sad
[size=20pt]PRIDE AND GLORY [/size] - VERY GOOD MOVIE WITH AVERY GOOD ENDING WHICH I HATED! A MUST SEE MOVIE THOUGH
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by waterworks(f): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2009
7 Pounds WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL? stupid predictable movie!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by waterworks(f): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2009
iron man the whole movie was damn cliche! superman part 2. hiss!
war of the worlds yes talk am again.

GIRLS COT: the person who continued the story was just a goat!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vanitty: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2009
Only film i can think of right now is

.  . . . Gone with the wind. . . . that film had the best ending ever but still terrible  angry, i felt Rhett and the girl could a tleast have a happy life together  sad
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vanitty: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2009
Saw V too had a very stupid/rubbish/terrible ending . . . i hate the fact that the "bad" guy got away!
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by seunallday: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2009
@vanitty, saw v was a crazy movie with a "there will be a saw 6" ending

the happening, i thought this thread was for good movies with bad ebding, was there anything good with the happening.

who has seen street kings with keanu reeves and forrest whittaker, the ending was terrible, the whole movie wasnt all dat tho.

@waterworks, ironman was a tight summer movie, with crazy actin, and a cliffhangin ending

@vescucci,, the usual suspects had the craziest ending in the history of film, anyone that hasnt seen that movie hasnt started watching movies

most of the movies u think have bad endings are actually movies setup for sequels,
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
For a minute there, i thought waterworks was watever grin

Nevermind grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by justkunmi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
vescucci,
yea. hard to accomplish but very possible, thats why i need all the help and ideas i can get,
im on justkunmi@gmail.com, anytime.

iice
havent seen any of ur nu mails. u feel beta now?

@topic
fight club, very beautiful start and flow, but the end just spoilt everything. they had to bring in some stupid double personality stuff. that alone ruined the whole movie for me.

righteous kill, i hate movies with cliches. and this movie has a lot of it. the ending was jus plain obvious right from the start, and they were trying real hard to beat around the bush, Even De Niro and Al Pacino couldn't make me forget the obvious tactless ending,

bangkock dangerous, thick as thieves (banderas and freeman), alot of stupid cliches and terrible endings,
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2009
Righteous Kill has got to be the most crappy movie i've seen from such great actors angry

JK, i did mail you undecided I'll just meet you there smiley Am beta thanks
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by justkunmi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
righteous kill was a big disappointment,
i was soo excitied goin to see the movie. deniro and pacino in a movie together?!! had to be great, . so i tot.

and i was grossly disappointed,

50cents even made matters worse grin grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
It wasn't funny ooo angry Hours of my life i will never get back as my bro would say grin.
How many ways can you say crappy?

grin grin No comment added. The only dude i take seriously is Mos Def.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2009
justkunmi:

@topic
fight club, very beautiful start and flow, but the end just spoilt everything. they had to bring in some stupid double personality stuff. that alone ruined the whole movie for me.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Fight Club is one of the greatest movies ever made, an absolute masterpiece. I am Jack's amazement it was snubbed at the oscars and got only one crummy nomination. The 'double personality stuff' isn't the 'ending' or some dimwit gimmick, it's THE WHOLE BLEEDING POINT.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by vescucci(m): 1:35am On Apr 08, 2009
I was wondering how long you'd take before you defended Fight Club. Nicely done too
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2009
justkunmi:

righteous kill was a big disappointment,
i was soo excitied goin to see the movie. deniro and pacino in a movie together?!! had to be great, . so i tot.

and i was grossly disappointed,

50cents even made matters worse grin grin

I think it went straight to DVD's.Did not hear about it being in theaters.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by seunallday: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2009
righteous kill was not a disappointment, it was a disaster, al pacino should just go and retire, it wasnt straight to dvd tho, it just didnt spend long at the cinemas, made about 30 mil.

who has seen identity by john cusack and ray liotta, crazy ending, not terrible but crazy,
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
seunallday:

who has seen identity by john cusack and ray liotta, crazy ending, not terrible but crazy,

The ending was crazy and completely unpredictable . . . just the way I like 'em smiley
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by olawaleoni(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
Too many To Mention.I Have Accept That Has Normal occurence cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2009
vescucci:

I was wondering how long you'd take before you defended Fight Club. Nicely done too

Don't mind me. grin I just LOVE that movie. kiss JK should go and watch Mummy 3 jare.

JeSoul:

The ending was crazy and completely unpredictable . . . just the way I like 'em smiley

You managed to tear yourself away from some horror gore-fest long enough to watch this one?
I disliked the real 'culprit' from the beginning but I never suspected it was him.Don't you just hate it when the psychos win? They seem to win a lot.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
Do they? Funny i seem to think good guys win too much grin

Now a real psycho i liked was the guy in the Cell. . .his mind was just vunderful cheesy grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
iice:

Now a real psycho i liked was the guy in the Cell. . .his mind was just vunderful cheesy grin

Not the bad guys. grin Psychos like Lecter and co.
Lol! That mind wasn't boring. Terrifically creepy. Just your type. cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Azanor(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
hasnt anyone here watched babylon a.d. it has the crappiest ending ever recorded. some of our home videos have a better conclusion.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
Mad_Max:

The horrors that went on in that mind shocked Then the part he was sitting on this throne and the curtains attached to the flesh of his back cheesy cheesy It was great!

Azanor:

hasnt anyone here watched babylon a.d. it has the crappiest ending ever recorded. some of our home videos have a better conclusion.

Beginning to end was crappy.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2009
Mad_Max:

You managed to tear yourself away from some horror gore-fest long enough to watch this one?
   grin  you guessed it  cheesy btw i got ur holla on the religion board  kiss

I disliked the real 'culprit' from the beginning but I never suspected it was him. Don't you just hate it when the psychos win? They seem to win a lot.
iice:

Mad_Max:

I am officially scared of iice . . .  remind me never to get on your bad side  cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Moonstone(f): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2009
I AM Legend definitely takes the cake for this one. . . I will even add to Jesoul's hisssssssssssssssssss.
I don't know who sent me to go and watch M. Night Shamalayan's movie "The Village" but that one is very very very stupid sef. All the thriller for that rubbish. After all the jumping and screaming, you would expect real monsters, shey?
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
JeSoul:

grin  you guessed it  cheesy btw i got ur holla on the religion board  kiss

I am officially scared of iice . . .  remind me never to get on your bad side  cheesy

shocked I am harmless grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
JeSoul:

grin  you guessed it  cheesy btw i got ur holla on the religion board  kiss

JS you don't post in movies enough. And you've got such great taste. cheesy

JeSoul:

I am officially scared of iice . . .  remind me never to get on your bad side  cheesy

Oh iice's been weaned. No more human flesh. She's on a diet. Harmless puddy cat now.

iice:

The horrors that went on in that mind shocked Then the part he was sitting on this throne and the curtains attached to the flesh of his back cheesy cheesy It was great!

I know. Stunning. Every time Ms HipsSpanic got out of there I was bored. Perked up whenener she got back in.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2009
Max, i know! It was only great inside his mind, but when they get back to the real world undecided

You seen the fall? Same director. . .good movie too, great visuals/cinematography.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2009
No, I haven't. Same theme? Psychos?
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
Nope, family friendly.  A solder bedridden befriends a child, he tells her stories but later the line between fantasy and real blurs for them, the soldier casts himself as the hero and the people in the hospital as various characters. 

BTW JS, i hope you are not planning to touch my husband ooo angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / DOWNLOAD: Asiwaju – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium Starring Afonja Olaniyi / White Waters(the Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.