Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** (6309 Views)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Do Nigerians Really Know 'good' Movies? / Movies With The Most Surprising/twisted Endings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by MadMax1(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hmmm. Intriguing storyline.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
Games Women Play (too long)

Forgot the name (that chinese movie where the woman almost got poisoned and all her kids died. hmm, yellow rose or sth) grin grin I hate the ending.
Wish she could have killed the dude undecided tongue
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2009
Moonstone:

I AM Legend definitely takes the cake for this one. . . I will even add to Jesoul's hisssssssssssssssssss.
I don't know who sent me to go and watch M. Night Shamalayan's movie "The Village" but that one is very very very stupid sef. All the thriller for that rubbish. After all the jumping and screaming, you would expect real monsters, shey?

Girl I tell you those 2 movies annoyed me so much. I think the village was worse, it was just the elders wearing costumes? shocked angry talk about lame.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
Mad_Max:

JS you don't post in movies enough. And you've got such great taste. cheesy

kiss  you are too sweet Max I shall be reporting for duty regularly  grin

iice:

shocked I am harmless grin

uh huh . . . that's exactly what the big bad villians say to unsuspecting victims  smiley

iice:

BTW JS, i hope you are not planning to touch my husband angry angry
  lol who dost thou speakest of?  smiley
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2009
grin

Johnny Depp! kiss cheesy
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2009
iice:

grin

Johnny Depp! kiss cheesy

hehe . . . That's aight you can have him. The dark sides in Secret window and Sweeny Todd ruined my once immaculate perception of him  sad  But I still think he is acting Royalty. Never acts the same character, its always different and that keeps him intresting.
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
Are you kidding? I loved he had a dark side. . .even read he going to make a supernatural movie. I would be all over in a love again. Couldn't stand Sweeney Todd, but i watched it for him. I would prolly watch anything he does even if it's crappy grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2009
iice:

Are you kidding? I loved he had a dark side. . .even read he going to make a supernatural movie. I would be all over in a love again. Couldn't stand Sweeney Todd, but i watched it for him. I would prolly watch anything he does even if it's crappy grin
ehen now we all know you have a super weak spot super psychos grin

men in SW when he killed his ex-wife and her boyfriend it was just shocked buried them in his yard and grew corn on top shocked shocked and it ended with him taking a big bite out of the corn shocked shocked shocked it has not been the same since cry
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by iice(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2009
What can i say? grin They are more interesting grin

Ehehehehehe. . .it was quite gory no? Burton just has this gift for dark twisted things cheesy Eyah, just broke your heart did he? Well more for me! grin
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by JeSoul(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2009
iice:

What can i say? grin They are more interesting grin

Yes quite so. Until they "have you for dinner" or "snap" in the middle of the night or . . . lipsrsealed smiley
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by angiru(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2009
The 3 below stand out for me:
I am Legend
Fight Club
War of the Worlds
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by ayobase(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
burn after reading
Re: ***~~~Good Movies With Stupid/terrible Endings~~~*** by SeanT21(f): 4:17am On Apr 24, 2009
ayobase:

burn after reading

I saw the comercial for this film and I wanted to see it so bad. I never had the chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / DOWNLOAD: Asiwaju – Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Premium Starring Afonja Olaniyi / White Waters(the Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.