Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23440 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Nope. Kanki ain't that mean actually. He's only testing Shin's capability. And he didn't ask for the Hi Shin unit, they were given to him from the high command.
this battle is going to be interesting. Just like kyoukai, I feel something different about this war. I think an unexpected event will occur.

I think there will be a problem as who is going to take keishas head. Am just saying though
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
wag008:
this battle is going to be interesting. Just like kyoukai, I feel something different about this war. I think an unexpected event will occur.

I think there will be a problem as who is going to take keishas head. Am just saying though

If any General's head is gonna fall, twill likely be that other one, Keisha was a real general so I don't think he'll die on a fictional arc.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

If any General's head is gonna fall, twill likely be that other one, Keisha was a real general so I don't think he'll die on a fictional arc.
oh, that might be true.

I just like kingdom cause its realistic to an extent than the rest. Though its not my number one, but it still great. Definitely in my top 5
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by taioluv: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
PrinceZuko you made me to read Kingdom Manga an I like it but a littleissue I have is that I can't read all the pages very well on mangafox.me. Some of the pages don't show at all I have to read the next one that shows. Pls assist me
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
taioluv:
PrinceZuko you made me to read Kingdom Manga an I like it but a littleissue I have is that I can't read all the pages very well on mangafox.me. Some of the pages don't show at all I have to read the next one that shows. Pls assist me

K...http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kingdom-r642
Use the chapters from turnip farmers.
Where are u now and what have u liked about it so far.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
Houken is badass! Imagine killing two powerful generals of Qin shocked
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2015
pasqal09:
Houken is badass! Imagine killing two powerful generals of Qin shocked

Lol. Yeah Houken is badass, but Ouki was actually stronger than him though. Twas circumstances that gave Houken the Advantage.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Yeah Houken is badass, but Ouki was actually stronger than him though. Twas circumstances that gave Houken the Advantage.

I'm not so sure about that. Houken is a monster. Duke Hyou is as powerful as Ouki. But Houken bested him.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
pasqal09:

I'm not so sure about that. Houken is a monster. Duke Hyou is as powerful as Ouki. But Houken bested him.
princezuko1 is right, ouki is better houken and he did win that fight but circumstances made houken kill him.

I believe ouki is better than duke hyou. Am sure Renpa will beat duke hyou. Those are the ones on ouki level.

Tou is the only person we haven't seen his true power yet.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
All hail team SHIN&KYOUKAI. I hope it definitely happen.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2015
I also think Duke Hyuo would've bested Houken given circumstances.
Hyuo had fought for 18days at a stretch on Kankoku Pass, then have been running for 3days or so to catch up with that army.
Houken throughout that time have basically been relaxed. There's no how the Duke wouldn't have had exhausted strength.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2015
I've finally finished reading all 445 chapters of kingdom...
kudos to princezuko1 4 recommending dis manga...

Ouki was clearly stronger dan houken, and houken acknowledged it himself thus why he is still chasing Ouki's shadow...

I hope Kyoukai sticks wit Shin just as Tou stuck by Ouki...

In regards to d present arc, I think Kanki just pushed Shin to the front lines in order to blindside d Zhou army, so he can move behind d scenes freely...

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by taioluv: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Thabk you @princezuko I appreciate so grateful for now I have to startagain because I have to start allover to read.
I appreciate xin passion to take over from where piao left him and died,i want to see xin achieve that goal and d way he calls d king by name sef is actually intriguing which means he does nt care dat he is royalty....and d small mountain boy plenty more to read

Pls allow me go back to read more...lol

quote author=PRINCEZUKO1 post=37906645]

K...http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kingdom-r642
Use the chapters from turnip farmers.
Where are u now and what have u liked about it so far. [/quote]
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2015
SageNaruto:
I've finally finished reading all 445 chapters of kingdom...
kudos to princezuko1 4 recommending dis manga...

Ouki was clearly stronger dan houken, and houken acknowledged it himself thus why he is still chasing Ouki's shadow...

I hope Kyoukai sticks wit Shin just as Tou stuck by Ouki...

In regards to d present arc, I think Kanki just pushed Shin to the front lines in order to blindside d Zhou army, so he can move behind d scenes freely...
I agree with everything you said from the beginning to end. I think Kyoukai plans to stick with Shin just like Tou with Ouki.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2015
Kyoukai is stronger than Shin, but I think there are opponent Shin will fair well with than Kyoukai can't. But I know Shin will become stronger than her.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by kraftykc(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Team Mou-Ten "1000 man commander Mou-Ten!"

This manga is too legit, I've stalled my entire life cos I've been binge reading it for the past week. Started on Thursday now I'm clocking chapter 300.. Damn, the thing is fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Yeah I believe Kyou Kai is the strongest of all the young generation. She hasn't really shown us her powers after the revenge.

Besides according to history, KyuoKai and Ouhon had big accomplishments during the unision campaigns. MouTen acted more like a Vice General and later became an official under Shouheikun. Shin wasn't really a notable general then.
The Author is simply rewriting history building it around Shin and developing him with his unit.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Yeah I believe Kyou Kai is the strongest of all the young generation. She hasn't really shown us her powers after the revenge.

Besides according to history, KyuoKai and Ouhon had big accomplishments during the unision campaigns. MouTen acted more like a Vice General and later became an official under Shouheikun. Shin wasn't really a notable general then.
The Author is simply rewriting history building it around Shin and developing him with his unit.
Did kyoukai leave Shin and his Unit?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
pasqal09:

Did kyoukai leave Shin and his Unit?

Historically, there's no hint that she was ever under Shin. She more likely operated as a General under Ousen. But we don't know what the author has for her. But if the author will make her stay then we're gonna see the Hi Shin unit working under Ousen in a future war
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Historically, there's no hint that she was ever under Shin. She more likely operated as a General under Ousen. But we don't know what the author has for her. But if the author will make her stay then we're gonna see the Hi Shin unit working under Ousen in a future war

I knw she had issue with Shin after Ten was abducted and Shin blamed her for that.Did she leave?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
pasqal09:

I knw she had issue with Shin after Ten was abducted and Shin blamed her for that.Did she leave?

Nope. According to her, she doesn't plan on leaving. She wants to marry Shin after all.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Hi, Prince Zuko

How far behind am I? Hope the manga has not reached a 100+ chapters, can be quite annoying to read.

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2015
rapmike:
Hi, Prince Zuko

How far behind am I? Hope the manga has not reached a 100+ chapters, can be quite annoying to read.

its currently on chapter 445 tongue

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2015
SageNaruto:

its currently on chapter 445 tongue
Ha!
Guess I won't join the discussions on this thread for a long time.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mehn thix one wey every every don dey read am, na him be say I go go back to start to re-read the manga cos I bin no take am serious but the way those boyz for OJ dey nack the series "akapko" me sef go join una band soon.....

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol. Doesn't matter how long it takes, Kingdom is worth reading. The politics was dope, naija still dey learn. The wars are just damn epic.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Lol. Doesn't matter how long it takes, Kingdom is worth reading. The politics was dope, naija still dey learn. The wars are just damn epic.

So Sei has 2 kids? Who gave birth to the prince for him?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2015
pls, I need ur opinions on this... help a broda out:
www.nairaland.com/2604373/check-out#38090126
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2015
pasqal09:

So Sei has 2 kids? Who gave birth to the prince for him?

Her name is not known for now. But she's just one of the palace girls, no mutual attachments.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
Finally got to chapter 445. Is kanki trying to set the Hi Shin unit up?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
pasqal09:
Finally got to chapter 445. Is kanki trying to set the Hi Shin unit up?

Lol. Congrats. Considering how Kanki works, it seems like. But I won't really say its a set up. He wanted them to capture the middle hill and they just screwed up big time. But that's just the 1st step in Kanki's plan, we'll get to see what he has in mind. With time. Kingdom events is really unpredictable.

What are ur favorite moments and characters.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. Congrats. Considering how Kanki works, it seems like. But I won't really say its a set up. He wanted them to capture the middle hill and they just screwed up big time. But that's just the 1st step in Kanki's plan, we'll get to see what he has in mind. With time. Kingdom events is really unpredictable.

What are ur favorite moments and characters.

Kyou Kai
renpa
Ouki
Shin

The manga is cool but i prefer the video series
I actually started watching it since 2014 but the site where i download them closed down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria / Mo Adeniran Wins The Voice UK 2017 (Photos) / Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.