Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23435 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
pasqal09:

Kyou Kai
renpa
Ouki
Shin

The manga is cool but i prefer the video series
I actually started watching it since 2014 but the site where i download them closed down.

Huh, wow. 1st person I saw preferring the anime. Well, the anime raised a lot of criticism and they had to stop it totally. If it'll air again, they might have to redo it from the top and fill in all those spaces they left out. It stopped airing early last year at season 2.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Huh, wow. 1st person I saw preferring the anime. Well, the anime raised a lot of criticism and they had to stop it totally. If it'll air again, they might have to redo it from the top and fill in all those spaces they left out. It stopped airing early last year at season 2.
Yeah i know.

Anyway, do u have an idea of any other interesting mangas worth reading?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
pasqal09:

Yeah i know.

Anyway, do u have an idea of any other interesting mangas worth reading?

Well, I currently follow only One Piece and Kingdom....but I think Code Gease, Attack on the Titans, 7 deadly sins and maybe a few others.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2015
This is a great manga with Character Development.Well It took me one week to finish. . .I've always seen it in OJ ,but didn't think it will be this captivating.

My favorite characters are Ouki & Tou, Kanki, Rinko, Riboku and Shin.

It was refreshing to see another idiot almost the same level as Luffy. grin

My favorite moments are just too many.

Ouki! - Monstrous Bird of Qin~ Ouki's laugh (kokokoko) and conversations with Tou, his Last moments in his horse, showing Luffy what it means to be a General, and finally giving his glaive to Shin. Shin is sending heads flying with his 'Trainee' glaive. At his current level,he isn't fit to use Ouki's glaive grin

Tou is always fun. His calm composure in battles and I love how he believes in Shin, Ouhon and Mouten. We are yet to see him serious.

Kanki. . .he's just so badass. He uses his head to defeat his enemies. My favorite moments was when he disguised himself and slashed that old strategist and also when he set ablaze the General's Siege tower.

Rinko. . .I enjoyed seeing his funny eyes and His duels with Shin. He also recognised Shin's strength.

Rinboku is a Master strategist.

Shin's character development is one thing I like about this manga. Getting a house to qualify to join the army, joining as a squad member, becoming a 100 man commander, 300 man commander, Getting Ouki's glaive,1000 man commander, 3000 man commander, leading Duke Hyou's army, inheriting Duke Hyou's Shield, 5000 man Commander. I'm sure he will be promoted to a General after this campaign with Kanki.
I also liked when he learnt Ten is female. Their banter in the first arc was also hilarious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2015
I like Yontanwa ,Baji and the other two retainers. Just too badass! grin

I always wanted the Mountain people to join Shin's unit. It's too bad Yotanwa is aiming to be a Great General! grin

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Fourcade:

I always wanted the Mountain people to join Shin's unit. It's too bad Yotanwa is aiming to be a Great General! grin

the title bestowed on Yotanwa by Sei after she helped defeat Riboku at Sai is equivalent to being a great general, i.e Yotanwa is already a great general of Qin in a sense...

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Yo...more Kingdom fans. Kingdom is captivating alright. And Shin is another total idiot like Luffy (though not up to Luffy). A conversation...
Yontanwa: why do you want to help this ragged king? Is it out of loyalty or what?
Shin: Loyalty? Why d hell will I have something like that? ...........
Oda actually once stated that Kingdom is one of his favorite mangas though.

And yep, we're yet to see Tou in action. His experience makes him a mix of both strategy and instincts and according to GouHouMei, he's a perfect General. Also Ouki said Tou is not below him in abilities, so he's on par with Ouki and Renpa.

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by kraftykc(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tou is a dragon in waiting.... I absolutely love the way he dissects and never loses his scarf.

Favorite Character: Mou Ten
Runner Up: Shou Hei Kun

Favorite Scene: Death of General Chou Sou, where he is dying from poison but manages through, will power, to defeat the Han leader.
Runner Up: Death of Ouki. Too bloody awesome.

Favorite Fight: Mountain Men rescuing the city of Sai. Their bloodlust was so infectious Icaught it too.
Runner up: Ousen Vs Ren Pa, the former sees his odds are not good, therefore he calmly retreats. No waste of time.

Best Fighter: Houken (The Bushin).
Runner Up: Ouki the devil leader.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
General ChouSou and the mountain people.

Honestly the coalition war was just too much. Dunno how many times I've read it through and through, every single moment from the sudden invasion to Kankoku pass till the battle at Sai, they were dope enough.

I wish for a battle were Riboku and Shouheikun will be enemy generals.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Fourcade:

i was expecting some romance between her and sei but it didn't happen. i would have been perfect cos they'll make a good match
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
pasqal09:

i was expecting some romance between her and sei but it didn't happen. i would have been perfect cos they'll make a good match

It could still happen. This is just halfway.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
All of una dey craze ooo....so una don run leave me ba, no worry I go sin catch up to una well well
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
landinfo:
All of una dey craze ooo....so una don run leave me ba, no worry I go sin catch up to una well well

Run fast.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
SageNaruto:

the title bestowed on Yotanwa by Sei after she helped defeat Riboku at Sai is equivalent to being a great general, i.e Yotanwa is already a great general of Qin in a sense...

Yea that's true. I forgot! grin

I remember Shin saying only one spot is left for Qin's six Generals.

That means Shin, Ousen and KyouKai are fighting for just one spot. I'm not sure Mouten is serious about becoming one.Who do you think will occupy it!
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
pasqal09:

Sei should have been 13 when he met her. She is too old for him. Yotanwa would be a perfect match for Shouheiken. grin
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
landinfo:

I was surprised with myself o!

I've always seen this Manga but I didn't know it was this awesome. When I was in Chapter 300, i wasn't happy anymore cuz I will be join those waiting for weekly releases. Too bad!
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
I'm curious to know your Top 5 strongest Characters/Generals/Strategists o anyone!

Mine is

1) Ouki
2) Moubou
3) Houken
4) Renpa
5) Riboku

I can't fit Kanki, Yotanwa or Ousen here 'cuz I'm yet to see their strength.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yeah, Mouten isn't that serious about the Great General stuff. Ouhon and Shin will definitely get to it. Actually I can't really see Kanki fitting into the whole Great General stuff. He's a monster alright but his personality issues is something that disagrees with Sei's path. Wait till you see what his men looks like. They're hideous monsters.

My strongest are Renpa, Ouki, Tou, ShouHeiKun, Riboku.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by pasqal09: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Yeah, Mouten isn't that serious about the Great General stuff. Ouhon and Shin will definitely get to it. Actually I can't really see Kanki fitting into the whole Great General stuff. He's a monster alright but his personality issues is something that disagrees with Sei's path. Wait till you see what his men looks like. They're hideous monsters.

Houken?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
pasqal09:

Houken?

He's not exactly on same level as the generals I mentioned. I see him as that streets spoilt bully who likes to pick fights.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Fourcade(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I was surprised with Shouheikun. I was tempted to include him because of his performance in the last arc. I remembered when Moubou told El Sei he wants the Qin Six Generals to be revived, the old Prime Minister/ Diplomat mentioned he isn't the strongest. I totally forgot about Chapter till the rebellion arc. He is both a Master Strategist and a skilled Fighter.

However I will rank Riboku ahead of him now' cuz Riboku has been involved in two or three wars and has displayed greater skills than Shouheikun. The General Shouheikun defeated wasn't even strong,he knew he will die. grin
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2015
While I won't actually place Riboku and Shouheikun in any particular order yet, but don't underestimate him.
In raw strength, he's on par with Moubou, and consider what Moubou did during the Zhao war that Ouki died.
In strategy, he's on par with Riboku, we've seen him cooking up strategies to be used against enemies while he's not even in the battlefield.
That guy's a monster.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Qin's new 6 great generals:

-Tou

-Moubu

-Yotanwa

-Ouhon

-Mouten

-Shingrin

Strongest living Characters:

-Renpa

-Houken

-Moubu

-Tou

-Kyoukai

Strongest Generals:

-Ouki

-Renpa

-Riboku

-Tou

-Moubu

the lists are in no particular order!!! tongue
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmm. For some reasons the scanlators are having a delay in bringing out the chapters. 446 and 447 are out already. Should I post the full summary of 446 and hints on 447. Am I permitted or not.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Thix manga of funny....still @ chapta 41 dough but truss 9JA slow internet network to alwayz do what they know best

When u hear ”Headz wud roll", what instantly cumz to mind is disbandment, sacking & to an xtent in HxH, "ransacking"....but in thix Kingdom, it literally meanz headz falling off the neck/shoulder like 300 if u know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

It could still happen. This is just halfway.
I don't think that's going to happen. Its so weird
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:
Hmmmm. For some reasons the scanlators are having a delay in bringing out the chapters. 446 and 447 are out already. Should I post the full summary of 446 and hints on 447. Am I permitted or not.
if you do so, heads will roll.
You are not permitted o
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
SageNaruto:
Qin's new 6 great generals:

-Tou

-Moubu

-Yotanwa

-Ouhon

-Mouten

-Shingrin

Strongest living Characters:

-Renpa

-Houken

-Moubu

-Tou

-Kyoukai

Strongest Generals:

-Ouki

-Renpa

-Riboku

-Tou

-Moubu

the lists are in no particular order!!! tongue
I agree with you on Qin new six generals and strongest general. But there is a little glitch with the strongest. There is still Shouhikun, Karin, Yotanwa which we have not seen them fight. But to be honest, you chose some pretty strong characters
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

He's not exactly on same level as the generals I mentioned. I see him as that streets spoilt bully who likes to pick fights.
I agree with you that Houken is a spoilt bully but his damn strong too
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by tegak10: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
whats this kingdom about... Its gonna be placing in top 10 manga sales this year.... Might start reading it

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1373137&show=90
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
If Sei is planning on unifying all of china which a lot of war will be involved, I think he should start getting strong himself like the God of war
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
On the otherhand, I believe it'z an un4giveable abomination for a Japanese to write about the Chinese just as it is also un4giveable for a SothKorean/Chinese to write about the Japanese

@tegak, join oooo cos u dey miss wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lere Paimo On Set Of A Movie In 1980 (Picture) / Notable Female Filmmakers Calling The Shots / Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.