Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Kingdom Anime/manga. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Anime/manga. (23451 Views)

Fairytail > Anime / Manga / Your Top Ten Fav Anime\manga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2015/10/13/eiichiro-oda-writes-slogan-for-kingdom-manga

Now this is what I'm talking about. When Goda(Oda, god of mangaka) makes this kinda statement about a series. I bet, many One Piece fans will soon get to try out Kingdom....

“What’s up with this manga!? The story’s intense, the art’s heavy… It’s (really) cool!!” –Eiichiro Oda–

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Since I finished thix manga (447), I haven't read any chapta till date.....my UC browser has been having problem with Kissmanga so I decided to check Mangapark only to find Kingdom 452
Well it'z no shame since I haven't read Onepiece 805 cos I have been busy with Toriko.....loooool
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Bleep!!! The suspense is too much for me!!! if she doesn't find a way to escape, then it is quite over for her, because I don't think there's anyone that could come and save her in an Enemies camp, when it is not a battlefield.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
My only problem with the shin character is that the writer made him so stupid that he can't fight a single battle without karyo ten or kyoukai.He can't come up with anyy kind of strategy and he wants to be a great general.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
I've been away on some important biz....just read the chapters at a go and am just hyped. Its suprising that Kai failed...well, the enemies are big and that'll make the victory sweeter.
Shin was made to be an instinctual general, the capabilities of those instincts haven't been fully exploited though and its not like every General must be good in every field. Each of them had people that supported them. I'm totally okay with Shin being a super dunce with no strategy brains. When he gets to sharpen his instincts, that lack of strategy will be covered.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Kingdom ranks 5th this year. OP still the king of manga...

1 . One Piece - 14,102,521
2 . The Seven Deadly Sins - 10,304,112
3 . Attack on Titan - 8,778,048
4 . Assassination Classroom - 8,605,861
5 . Kingdom - 8,569,215
6 . Haikyu!! - 6,531,508
7 . Shokugeki no Soma - 4,321,830
8 . Terraformars - 4,188,158
9 . Prison School - 4,058,119
10 . Tokyo Ghoul - 3,758,541

Source...... http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/29/one-piece-dominates-2015-manga-sales-in-japan

2 Likes

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2015
I dont know why but i alwqys find that conversation between shin and riboku at the celebratory banquet. Shin really made me proud that moment. I love reading that side.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Big prosperous new year to each & every Kingdom fan here on NL.......

I'm about to read my "missed" chaptaz & after that, One-piece
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just finished reading 446-458, (I had to read 446 & 447 again) I had almost forgotten everything about the last stagez thus far.....Ten is growing in leapz & boundz with her unorthodox strategiez
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2016
O men...back to this enclave. Howdy y'all.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
^^^ I hope iyawo treat u well sha.....

@461
Kanki is a demoooooooon........what did he doooo (It meanz we have to go back 5 chaptaz back to see what he truly did)
Suspense from the mangaka......I love that, kontinue the suspense

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Lol. Did you notice this....Raido Zenoe and the Saki clan were the first to attack the central hill, but they're no more there right now.
Also I think Kanki might attack Rigan, Kisui's town. He's a bastard and a thief anyway, they visit when the real guys are away.
Hara is a beast though, respect him a little like Oda.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Now it'z glaring why Kanki didn't do anything in the battle cox of Kisui' hype & infact went ahead of time in hix plan...nice chapta
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
ShinxKeisha KaixRyuutou and Kanki hasn't drawn his sword yet.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Kingdom live action adaptation. You totally gotta watch this promo. From start till coalition arc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwevH2yP3Hc
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
landinfo:
Since I finished thix manga (447), I haven't read any chapta till date.....my UC browser has been having problem with Kissmanga so I decided to check Mangapark only to find Kingdom 452
Well it'z no shame since I haven't read Onepiece 805 cos I have been busy with Toriko.....loooool
Disable ur UC adblock then kissmanga will work
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dang, Shin just cut Keisha's arm clean through.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:
Dang, Shin just cut Keisha's arm clean through.
that was just crazy. When they started the fight, I was like shin can't cut this guy but to my surprise, he did.

Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2016
Lol, the plot armour here was too strong.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by landinfo: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!

Kanki is dead as long as hix achiles heel (kisui) is alive & kicking.....But I wonda how Riboku & his luitenantz knew abt thix weakness
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2016
landinfo:
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!

Kanki is dead as long as hix achiles heel (kisui) is alive & kicking.....But I wonda how Riboku & his luitenantz knew abt thix weakness

Lol, they were watching his fight from the distance. Kanki's weakness is in his battle strategy.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol, they were watching his fight from the distance. Kanki's weakness is in his battle strategy.

Yep......Kanki's perchant for waiting for his prey ( a bit like Keisha) and his obvious strategy of threatening themen of Rigan would have given him away
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guys, have you been following Kingdom since? Chapter 500 is out and its pure madness!
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
PRINCEZUKO1, landinfo,wag008,Dottune, pasqal09 and co, where una dey?
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by Dottune(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
rapmike:
PRINCEZUKO1, landinfo,wag008,Dot.tune, pasqal09 and co, where una dey?
Lowkey ni o..
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
I still dey oo, ah full ground. But I no fit to dey discuss with myself naa.

Even this current war wey dem wan do wey don already dope, we need discuss am ourselves at least...
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by rapmike(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
PRINCEZUKO1:
I still dey oo, ah full ground. But I no fit to dey discuss with myself naa.

Even this current war wey dem wan do wey don already dope, we need discuss am ourselves at least...

Na so. Just that home is dulling me if not I should have gotten a new phone which i will be using to visit Nairaland daily.
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
This place just quiet. am i the only one who thinks that Ousen might be better than Riboku. Ousen is a genius. The mountain tribe showed them all, men that was epic. Mouten making name for himself.
But my hi-shin unit is not shinning now, waiting anxiously for their time.

can anyone recommend a good manga/mahnwa/manhua to read. (i hope i spelled them well)
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
wag008:
This place just quiet. am i the only one who thinks that Ousen might be better than Riboku. Ousen is a genius. The mountain tribe showed them all, men that was epic. Mouten making name for himself.
But my hi-shin unit is not shinning now, waiting anxiously for their time.

can anyone recommend a good manga/mahnwa/manhua to read. (i hope i spelled them well)

Noblesse
Boku No Hero Academia
Dr. Stone
Black Clover
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
SageNaruto:

Noblesse
Boku No Hero Academia
Dr. Stone
Black Clover
have read noblesse and boku no hero academia. I will check the other 2 out. thanks
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by SageNaruto(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2017
wag008:
have read noblesse and boku no hero academia. I will check the other 2 out. thanks

You are welcome
Re: Kingdom Anime/manga. by wag008(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2017
SageNaruto:

You are welcome
any good ones apart from these 2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Ike His Second Strike / Big Brother Africa Vs Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.