Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances (2284 Views)

"What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Is She Threatening Me? / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

hahaha grin grin babe, you don vex?

Nicki is a Karishika grin And God has already saved me from her tongue

I just pity my nigga, meek mill embarassed

BTW, have you later found that your crush?
Lol.

I am still waiting for him. But, if he dont call to ending of this month, then, i will nurse my hrt and let him go.
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
missbronze:
Lol.

I am still waiting for him. But, if he dont call to ending of this month, then, i will nurse my hrt and let him go.

Better.. Don't kill yourself because of a dude oo.

My $1. wink
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
which movie is that? i mean the actor......ok na Emaka. ehmm the girl nko? can somebody tell me her name ,she must be new in movie industry.
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Better.. Don't kill yourself because of a dude oo.

My $1. wink
grin.

See insult.!!

I am better than you sha. In my own case, i am crushing for someone i have met and still hope to see one day.

But, in your own case, you are hopeless. because, you will never meet her.

And, to think you even have to change your name to lilwayne, because of Nicki.
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Rilwayne001: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
missbronze:
grin.

See insult.!!

I am better than you sha. In my own case, i am crushing for someone i have met and still hope to see one day.

But, in your own case, you are hopeless. because, you will never meet her.

And, to think you even have to change your name to lilwayne, because of Nicki.

hahahahahahahaha grin grin LWTMB grin

Babe, you wicked no be small ooo. grin

You don spoil ma day naw cry
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Rilwayne001:

hahahahahahahaha grin grin LWTMB grin
Babe, you wicked no be small ooo. grin
You don spoil ma day naw cry
grin grin grin grin.

Oya, i am sorry nah.
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Rilwayne001: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
missbronze:
grin grin grin grin grin.

Oya, i am sorry nah.
Okay embarassed

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Elparaiso(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oahray:
This is like the second most common male fantasy grin
Every Guy's dream...
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Oahray: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

That's what you think. A lady has threathened to stab herself if I didn't boink her. I had no other choice grin
That's what you'd like to believe, you had no choice. You saved the life of a desperate beauty who had eyes only for you. Nice fantasy.

Girls don't kill themselves when you turn down their advances, they simply hate you for it.
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by Oahray: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Elparaiso:
Every Guy's dream...
I tell you grin
Re: She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances by hahn(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oahray:
That's what you'd like to believe, you had no choice. You saved the life of a desperate beauty who had eyes only for you. Nice fantasy.

Girls don't kill themselves when you turn down their advances, they simply hate you for it.

Exactly! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? / Should Mothers Find Wife For Their Sons? / BBW Meet,bbw Dating,meet BBW Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.