Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? (2268 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
This is in response to a previous topic where top qualities that attract females to. Their male partners where highlighted and discussed. I believed it gave some guys insight on how to carry and develop their selves both physically and mentally.

Now for me, here are my 5 top qualities to consider dating a lady.

1. She MUST be matured especially in reasoning. That means she knows when to bring up certain topics for discussion and also should be able handle "our personal" affairs and misunderstanding without involving friends.

2. She MUST be educated. Some might say education is not really important but I tell you education is the key to success in life. One must be educated to at least university level to be able to handle some challenges and issues because the university environment prepares one for life's challenges. Education is a cure to many vices.

3. She MUST be a good cook. Personally I don't joke with my stomach and I believe all man are with me on this. Most at times a sumptuous meal will always make a man appreciate his woman the more. If you can cook very well just inform me and I will meet you asap grin

4. She MUST be a good communicator. Communication gap has killed more than 75 percent of relationships according to statistics. When both parties lack good communication skills they are bound to have gaps n breaches in their relationships. One must be able to actively bring up topics for discussion and at the same time flow very well in discussions be it football, politics, foods, movies, events, sexual topics. She should also know what to do by only looking at her man's facial expressions.

5. She MUST be God fearing. This is very paramount cos life is not just as we see it. A woman that is spiritual is needed. She will be one that can pray for her man, encourage him spiritually. A prayerful woman is a virtuous woman and a virtuous woman builds a loving home.

Feel free to add yours. Let the female folks benefit from it too.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Beautiful

Good cook

Good fvcker

Industrious

Well mannered

Might need clay to mould her though grin
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by sample042(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Xter n beauty
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Emodeee: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2015
1. Firm boobz: awon oyan to ma n dabi feeder yen, yeah.

2. Pretty face: her physiognomy must be very appealing, sincerely, she will attract me.

3. Slim body: if u r moderately slim, it will most like fascinate my attention. Slim girls rock.

4. Good cook: she must know how to cook varieties of african delicacies.

missmossy, i luv u.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by tellwisdom: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Which gurls...Nigerian Gurls?? ...Spits angry

One walked passed me some days ago with a long hair... i begin find where Tyre dey burn sad
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Beautiful

Good cook

Good fvcker

Industrious

Well mannered

Might need clay to mould her though grin

@ Good fvCker.. I thought about that but it made my nos 6.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Xb4Real: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Sequentially: 1: Looks - facial and physique.
2: Her brain. within she's a dullard or super smart.
3: Personality.
4: Charisma
5: Sex appeal. very important.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=39604336]Which gurls...Nigerian Gurls?? ...Spits angry

One walked passed me some days ago with a long hair... i begin find where Tyre dey burn sad
[/quote

Na from Rwanda u wan get ur own woman or from Congo brassaville
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by wtfCode: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2015
a pusssy thats always wet all day like a dog nose cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2015
1.she should be pretty:always got a soft spot for em.
2.good physique::i'm a sucker for em tho i hate overload .
3.must be fluent in english and must be able to speak without the accent of her native language..tabon is just not my thing.
4..well mannered and at same time,a lil bit wild.lol,,that's how i like em.
5.tho i'll so much love a good cook,,buh i won't give a rat's ass if she posseses the 4 listed above.
6..should be above 5"3:;i could settle for less buh dat's just ma preference.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Skibofire(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
1 Bae must be THICK ❤
2 Bae must be funny(so we could laugh at each other)
3 Bae must be a good cook
4 Bae must be educated(not necessary you're a graduate)
5Bae must love my parents like hers.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Lols.. You shoulda just said 'PERFECTION' ni..
KiidaACE:
1.she should be pretty:always got a soft spot for em.
2.good physique::i'm a sucker for em tho i hate overload .
3.must be fluent in english and must be able to speak without the accent of her native language..tabon is just not my thing.
4..well mannered and at same time,a lil bit wild.lol,,that's how i like em.
5.tho i'll so much love a good cook,,buh i won't give a rat's ass if she posseses the 4 listed above.
6..should be above 5"3:;i could settle for less buh dat's just ma preference.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Y'all know what Im gonna say

Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by yemstok(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
1. Intelligence - I love a lady with brains...the type that knows at least a little about almost everything.

2. A good Communicator/she should be fluent in English

3. A less demanding/non-materialistic type - I would give her everything I have.

4. A very good cook
b. Her dress sense must be on point - she should always dress well.

5. A slim (but not too slim) lady - i'm not a fan of fat ladies.

Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
i see boobs,thick everywhere.
none of y'all want a girl with brains? undecided
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
Lols.. You shoulda just said 'PERFECTION' ni..
lmao,,no mind me jare,,na my own i just talk. grin.
But i believe there are gurls that's got at least 1,2 and any oda 2 i mentioned,,don't you think so?
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
quiinnBee:
hmm,,ur right sadhow could i have forgotten.
Better single than marry a dundee!!!
Quote me anytime,anywhereundecided

7:i like girls wey dey ball like kilode!!
grin
i love your shoes gurl.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
KiidaACE:
lmao,,no mind me jare,,na my own i just talk. grin.
But i believe there are gurls that's got at least 1,2 and any oda 2 i mentioned,,don't you think so?
Lipsealed..
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
KiidaACE likes girls that ball like kilode! But he's not attracted to the ones that likes money being spent on 'em to look good, right? Kwontinu!
KiidaACE:

grin
i love your shoes gurl.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
yemstok:
1. Intelligence - I love a lady with brains...the type that knows at least a little about almost everything.

2. A good Communicator/she should be fluent in English

3. A less demanding/non-materialistic type - I would give her everything I have.

4. A very good cook
b. Her dress sense must be on point - she should always dress well.

5. A slim (but not too slim) lady - i'm not a fan of fat ladies.
eeyah! You're too choosy! Abeg, better go assist God mould your type! Lwkm.. She should dress well but she asks for lil cash, you'll tag her gold digger! You no knw say better thing na money kill am? Lols. P.s:na joke i dey,no vex.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by mcdreeezy: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
1. Beauty

2. Boobz

3. Azz

Wetin pass dat one when no be say I wan marry her?
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
KiidaACE likes girls that ball like kilode! But he's not attracted to the ones that likes money being spent on 'em to look good, right? Kwontinu!
lols,,na you talk that one o. grin
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by chrislu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Well umm! She must be smart, understanding, a good cook, mature and God fearing
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by yemstok(m): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
eeyah! You're too choosy! Abeg, better go assist God mould your type! Lwkm.. She should dress well but she asks for lil cash, you'll tag her gold digger! You no knw say better thing na money kill am? Lols. P.s:na joke i dey,no vex.

The fact that I said she must dress well doesn't mean she should break the bank for costumes. You can look good without spending much.

Yes na! If you know me, i'd give my all to a less demanding lady.

I no vex o!
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
KiidaACE:

grin
i love your shoes gurl.
"in Dj khaleed's voice"
you're smart cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by macaranta(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
She should be a 10....physically ,spiritually and emotionally.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
yemstok:

The fact that I said she must dress well doesn't mean she should break the bank for costumes. You can look good without spending much.

Yes na! If you know me, i'd give my all to a less demanding lady.

I no vex o!
I hear you sir.
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Integrity
Honesty
Probity
Loyalty
Wisdom/intellect
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by yemstok(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
I hear you sir.

Welcome ma'am
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Vivly(f): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2015
blublahd:
Integrity Honesty Probity Loyalty Wisdom/intellect
Probity seriously?? grin
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Johnnoah1st: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2015
quiinnBee:
what am i going to use her brain 4 when i have mine?
Re: Guys, What Are The 5 Top Most Important Qualities That Attracts You To A Lady? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what am i going to use her brain 4 when i have mine?
so you want a complete dunderhead then?
why not just buy a manny undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing Vibes / 5 Things You Should Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl / When your country is the village witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.