Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! (11698 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by delectablegyal(f): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Elparaiso:
You seem to always attract the worst guys in this forum..
I've noticed that.
Why?

Height of joblessness.
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Elparaiso(m): 12:31am On Jul 21, 2015
delectablegyal:

Height of joblessness.
I still don't get it...
What was wrong with my post....

Guys have been insulting her today...
I asked why...
Then I'm the bad guy?
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by delectablegyal(f): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Elparaiso:

I still don't get it...
What was wrong with my post....

Guys have been insulting her today...
I asked why...
Then I'm the bad guy?

I mean u r stalking her.
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by pbs4real(m): 1:00am On Jul 21, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...ur moniker tho....bin long i heard dat...
so u sef dey here?shocked

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by pbs4real(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
I just wan2 use dis medium to thank every gal dat has given me a taste of wat u see in the picture,nkechi dami loveth,tope aka topsy gal,,infact dis thread can't take dem all if I start to mention names,I pray dat may ur pussy neva go dry,may ur pussy,neva go from sweet to sour,amen
its either the op is a clown or he's been foolish independently? Trust me kenya weed@ workgrin
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Guys be warned. It has been confirmed by medical experts that eating pussy may cause throat cancer.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Elparaiso(m): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2015
delectablegyal:

I mean u r stalking her.
No ,nothing of such.
I just remembered that that same moniker was in an e-fight earlier...

Stalk?
Lemme change it ASAP...

But is this how you girls insult stalkers
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 21, 2015
iranu abasha emi emneritus odidi professor kin mo ladi kinmo jedi iranu abasha iranu abasha**this is nonsense

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by orogodoganyin(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2015
iamtomi:
lol...ur moniker tho....bin long i heard dat...
it's 4rm one of my favourite stories
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by naijasaint: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
I just wan2 use dis medium to thank every gal dat has given me a taste of wat u see in the picture,nkechi dami loveth,tope aka topsy gal,,infact dis thread can't take dem all if I start to mention names,I pray dat may ur pussy neva go dry,may ur pussy,neva go from sweet to sour,amen

I curse any man who sticks his tongue in a kitty cat, may u lick another man's fluid she took before visiting u..
May u lick her mestrual flow with 100 different diseases.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
Dis goes out to all'o ya who have typed shit,well for the rercords I neva invited u to my thread andi'm not the cause of ur frustration neither am I the cure,I did all'o dat cos I appreciate my ladies and I dnt regret I did it,beat that,for the ladies if no nigger out of all the lot u've dated neva did this to u,sorry maybe u're too irritating to him,lemm run out b4 dem ladies throw deir shoes at me

Word homes

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by martineverest(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
some fights guys are pig incarnate
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by IAmASaint: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by wisdomiskey(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
Dis goes out to all'o ya who have typed shit,well for the rercords I neva invited u to my thread andi'm not the cause of ur frustration neither am I the cure,I did all'o dat cos I appreciate my ladies and I dnt regret I did it,beat that,for the ladies if no nigger out of all the lot u've dated neva did this to u,sorry maybe u're too irritating to him,lemm run out b4 dem ladies throw deir shoes at me

hahahahahaha see
diz small pikin o
uve licked away yuh common senze grin

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by jonaifame22(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2015
They all abusing me cos I said God bless every lady who has given me a tatse of this,buh I leave u all in the hands of God, * plugs in earpiece and listens to 3doors down let me go mp3
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by wisdomiskey(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
They all abusing me cos I said God bless every lady who has given me a tatse of this,buh I leave u all in the hands of God, * plugs in earpiece and listens to 3doors down let me go mp3

grin grin grin
i don laff taya grin

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by EmmySparky(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Op we think alike..shoutout to my clean babes..love y'all

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Phikom(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
perversion everywhere...what the hell is going on with present day generation...smh!

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Godfullsam(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Nairaland is the only social media where people manifest their stupidity with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
Op we think alike..shoutout to my clean babes..love y'all

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:

Dont mind them homes
Hypocrisy @ its finest.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by jonaifame22(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36116221][/quote]pussy juice cocktail rocks for me anytime anywhere!
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by akinolatoyin(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
(in Falz voice) this boy is a waste joor, his daddy shld av pulled out......

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Elparaiso(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
akinolatoyin:
(in Falz voice) this boy is a waste joor, his daddy shld av pulled out......

No no no...

You are wicked...
Nobody can recover from this...
Even Indian surgeons cannot help him recover.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by jonaifame22(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Elparaiso:

No no no...

You are wicked...
Nobody can recover from this...
Even Indian surgeons cannot help him recover.
blah blah blah,and he and his shit crew are still talking blahhhhhhhh,I guess ur gf's pussy smells like a dead horse dat's why u'll rather take a bullet than give her a head,buh I rep #teamcleanandfweshpussygals.,oga go die joor! Stinkie! Lemme run out for this thread b4 dis nigger start looking for me everywhere with military police!
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by iamtomi(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
pbs4real:
so u sef dey here?shocked
lol...i don dey find u grin

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
op chop knuckle cheesy**real nigga!

1 Like

Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by jonaifame22(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
op chop knuckle cheesy**real nigga!
yep gal,I know u ain't no smellose real enuff to know a real nigger when u sense one!
Re: God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! by Elparaiso(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
jonaifame22:
blah blah blah,and he and his shit crew are still talking blahhhhhhhh,I guess ur gf's pussy smells like a dead horse dat's why u'll rather take a bullet than give her a head,buh I rep #teamcleanandfweshpussygals.,oga go die joor! Stinkie! Lemme run out for this thread b4 dis nigger start looking for me everywhere with military police!
Noted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.