Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger (11696 Views)

My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / Female Dancer Lures Mentally Unstable Man Into Having Sex With Her After Seeing / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by armzyville(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wonders indeed they say will never end. There has been mild reaction on the internet after a lady shared her awkward experience of how she was used and dumped by a guy he just met on instagram.

The young lady gave her ordeal how she met a young man through an instagram hookup handle on Saturday and was invited by him, to meet him up in a hotel at Surulere.

The young lady said while they were in the hotel, the young man started making promises, to buy her a car and even went further to call a car dealer right in her presence with the phone on speaker, he spoke with the car dealer who agreed she should come on Thursday to pick the car.

So she said immediately after the call dropped, the guy started making sexual advances, of which she gave in, and he had sex with her repeatedly.

So on Thursday she went to meet the car dealer for her car but to her greatest surprise the car dealer denied knowing the anonymous guy.

http://armzyville..com/2018/12/see-how-lady-was-tricked-into-having.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by kazyhm(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lol

You can't play the player

Transport fare is enough. Why will she go to the car dealer alone. Fish brain as usual

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by 4reala(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
very Good for the Oloso

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by lordfalcao(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
There's no how I will ever understand women....

He said he will buy u car...and u spread leg like rumour.
Haba!!!!!!!!!!Babes ...make Una rid una self of this prostitute mentality...so guys won't be treating u like trash....

52 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
I'll buy car for you too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by samysmoothfresh: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
".....i met a guy on your saturday hook up....."

".....i went to meet him in a hotel at surulere...."

".....he promised to buy me a car...."

"....he gave me a number to call...."

"...I called the car dealer and put it on speaker...."

".....imediately after the call he started fvcking me...."

".....i left and went to the dealer on thursday and they said they didnt know the anonymous guy...."

"....he used me, he fvcked me......"

"....he is a bastard...."

"....the idiot went three rounds and refused to cum, he made me soar....."

#Me wondering who the real idiot and bastard is.......

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Hintona(f): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
1StopRudeness:
There's no how I will ever understand women....
Wat is dere to understand when dat is the way they r undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hintona:

Wat is dere to understand when dat is the way they r undecided

U can't scam a 10year old with that line...and she spread her legs for a total stranger....doesn't that baffle u.. a whole adult!!!!

11 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by CreepyBlackpool: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
aunty hoelosho nobody tricked you.

You went there to have sex initially, the promise of a new car only made it easier for you to give in which you would've still done all the same

20 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
actually I am the guy this girl is talking about. let me go tell them my own version, besides I didn't cum before she left now...

e pain her well well!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by PlayerMeji: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
I dont believe this story..jare

People have said more to get likes on the internet!

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Uglymugg: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
He only fvcked you? You're lucky then.

7 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have no sympathy for ladies like this they irk me. Fool. They make us look bad. imagine free car just like that! without knowing the guy and for the first time! she is lucky they didn't steal her pants or use her for ritual.

15 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Fernandowski(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
This one no get single sense

Na her toto go suffer am lass lass

10 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by happybee: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
doctorkush:
actually I am the guy this girl is talking about. let me go tell them my own version, besides I didn't cum before she left now...

e pain her well well!!
Na you

2 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
I don't want to believe that LADIES have degenerated to this level of stupidity.
IMAGINE, a PROSTITUTE saying "it shall not be well with him"..
PLEASE, between the two of you, who well before...??
ASHAWO well before..
The Brains of most Ladies are sited in their saliva currently, so with frequent spitting, they end up spitting out their entire brains leaving themselves Brainless.

Any way, I still don't believe this...

16 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Hintona(f): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U can't scam a 10year old with that line...and she spread her legs for a total stranger....doesn't that baffle u.. a whole adult!!!!
Nope
U know he called her nd u know wat they say women r moved by wat they hear
Besides people make mistakes sometimes
I just hope she has learned her lesson
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fernandowski:
This one no get single sense

Na her toto go suffer am lass lass
Them get sense before....
Just that it baffles me that this one is still classified as a VERTEBRATE

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by bobbybrown007: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
there is this proverb I love very very well, it goes like this, kpekus wey nor gree stay one place nah prick dey follow am. the lady has no brain at all she is just bigot and in fact she has lost her place among womanhood. she is not fit to be Mrs at all
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by kingkuntaval: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pikin wey dey find party rice no suppose to fear dance...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
"... Immediately after the phone call, he started fukcing me"

In this day and age, are women that GULLIBLE, that DESPERATE or simply that CHEAP?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/a4ffc23c3537fc4eb8c076c4fb072f32/tenor.gif?itemid=7304550[/img]

16 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Doctorfitz: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Insta girls be like "matured minds only "
"no long talk, go straight to the point "
"I'm fun loving "

Una Dey craze. .hookup kee u

5 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
Aunty ode,you were obviously thinking with your tits,won ti ja yin ni ole obo....

6 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by Ayobami7(m): 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Eyaah
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by damtan(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2018
This kinda occurrence should be more rampant.

Migrate to Canada in less than 6 months through a streamlined Express Entry System. Check my signature and get started

1 Like

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by linearity: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2018
I thought ‘cumming’ signals the end of a round and the beginning of the next round?

How then can a guy go three rounds without cumming?

There is a special place in hell for bloggers and their click-bait lies!

5 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by nedubest(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2018
this one deserves to be used

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by ruggedtimi(m): 2:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I'll buy car for you too
grin grin
Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by lyriclekidd(m): 2:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Foolish girls all over.

3 Likes

Re: See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger by tiredoflife(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2018
My people talk say na one day woman take senior goat grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.