Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. (781 Views)

US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warns Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by Jonwesley(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKING: Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, President Muhammadu Buhari Warns Aides

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday in Washington DC warned close aides not to smuggle anyone into his official meetings with US officials.

Over to the wailing wailers now.
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by Style007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
K
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by hinwazaka: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a reminder for all the fans of our new found partnership with Obama's America
Obama's greatest hits
* The stimulus didn't stimulate
Obama was elected in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and his first big act in office was to sign a gargantuan package of stimulus spending financed entirely with debt that was supposed to jump start the economy. After congress voted it into law, the money which was meant for shovel ready projects failed to yield fruit
* Obamacare brouhaha
When obama care was passed people were assured it would provide insurance for 32 million people who didn't have coverage. Years on it has covered far fewer people than expected, a poor number between 10% and 20% of what was promised
* Lack of a realistic immigration policy
He failed to draft a realistic immigration plan and only ended up annoying the right, left and centre
* The fall of the Iraq quest
He was so determined to shore up Goodwill he prematurely withdrew their forces, and completely ignored the terrorist threat which was emerging. The price of that mistake was the establishment of ISIS
* The joke of the Arab spring
After the Arab toppling of long time dictators, Obama refused to act fast and stagnated on Egypt with the result of everyone in Egypt now hating him and the military dictator now aligning with Russia in a show of insult to America
* He has made America irrelevant
Due to his lethargic and indecisive nature he has thrown the global respect for America out of the window
Let's not forget the Benghazi issue, the downplaying of Boko Haram, the Russia/ Ukraine issue, the Syrian/US congress- US executive standoff and also the historical congress lockdown . Its quite obvious that both Obama and Buhari have a lot in common and so this is a marriage made in heaven. Happy married life to the couple
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
We get rice, sauce source is what we ask for..
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by phyllosilicate(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by Sijo01(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy sound warning.
Op, bia, wia source?
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by alrahmanonline(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=hinwazaka post=36090690][/quote]
Hahaaa!!! you no wail against buhari again, na obama turn now... If you're too frustrated, do the needful now, #Lagoonwaiting..
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by hinwazaka: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
. These are clear and evident undisputed facts. Time and time again Obama goofed on diplomatic, political and economic issues. For starters the huge bailout package that has time and time again been celebrated on Nairaland did not help to pull America out of the financial crisis. In fact 2 years after that most Americans were out of jobs, most companies folded up and credit rating for most institutions reached an all time low. On the issue of the Benghazi disgrace, the US was warned by so many intelligence agencies about the unfriendly situation brewing in Libya
Reports were sent to Hillary Clinton on the situation on ground, the files didn't even get beyond her Secretary's desk. This fact was made known at the enquiry put together by the Congress's after the monumental shame the killing of the ambassador brought on the office of the president. His mother still weeps for him. Its on record that the situation room were evident of the attack but failed to act because of the indecisive attitude of Mr Obama. Twenty four hours after the attack, a strike unit arrived at the consulate. There was nothing there to protect. They found the battered body of the ambassador at a local clinic. On the issue of Obama care he seriously goofed by rushing it without careful and methodical analysis. The result was a series of monumental mistakes like the crash of the website on the day of its launch
During the 2012 elections he was asked by mitt Romney on his stance on the rise of Russia, he said there was no threat. Fast forward to the current day and you have the Ukraine-Russia crisis. He was also asked on his stance on China's disregard for world law's, he also downplayed this issue. Now what is the current state of things. America has failed to manage China's rise. China's military campaigns and its struggle for ownership of some islands which it is in a dispute with Japan and a host of other nations is a thorn in America's flesh. Recently a host of nations have signed up with the AIB group, China's equivalent of the IMF. The fact is that time and time again Obama made major mistakes which America will pay for long after he is gone. No racist or anti-racist can dispute these facts.
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by IAMTHEHERO: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even Berem,Bermx,Beremy,Beremz,Passingshot,Failingshot,Ngeneukwu,Ngenenta. Buhari banned them.
Re: Don't Let Any Businessman Into My Meetings With US Officials, BUHARI. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976

(1) (Reply)

133 Vessels Banned From Nigerian Territorial Waters / Buhari Restricts Use Of Presidential Aircraft By Wife, Aides / I’m Not Expecting Ministerial Appointment From Buhari —bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.