Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

IS SHE PLAYING ME? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS SHE PLAYING ME? (1168 Views)

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Johnnoah1st: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
I frequent this bar alot and noticed this one waitress. for the first few months. she just did her job and no signs at all, one day i got drunk and started to stare into her eyes when asking her for a drink or something. she would stare back a while then giggle and look away. over time i noticed she would bring up things that she notice about me and linger around a little longer than normal. one day she came by and brushed her hand on my hair intentionally looked at me and giggles. she would also compliment me in front of my other friends, who go with me just as often. one day we ended up singing a duat together of "i think i want to marry" by bruno mars which she chose the song and would point at me even with my friends there. i finally gathered up enough courage to ask for her number and found out later it was the wrong number

she might have been a bit drunk and was a really busy night as i could see that she was running around. lastly she would never ask me to buy her a drink. she does as ...
TYPING....
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Johnnoah1st: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
she does ask me to buy her co-worker/friend a drink though if the bar is dead and the other isn't going to make any money, she even offered to give me money to pay for her friends drink. is she really interested or just playing me? i notice she doesnt seems to do anything remotely close to this with the other customer.
I GOT THIS FROM A FORUM.

NOTE: if you knw u and common sense is not in good terms please dont comment.
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
N
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
New craze
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by jamex93(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
. . .
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Johnnoah1st: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oyind17:
New craze
U AGAIN?
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U AGAIN?

Have we met before?
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Johnnoah1st: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Have we met before?
atleast try and pretend like u get sense 4 once naa.
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
atleast try and pretend like u get sense 4 once naa.

Na craze dey worry you
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by banme(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2015
u
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Johnnoah1st: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
banme:
u
DONT BOOK SPACE ON MY THREAD
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by banme(m): 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DONT BOOK SPACE ON MY THREAD
k
Re: IS SHE PLAYING ME? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
p cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Secrets Women Want Men To Know / Confession: I Gave Birth, But My Sister Does Not Know That My Child Is Also Her / Let Me Marry Or you... This Church Advert Got Me ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.