Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos (58295 Views)

Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / Tiwa Savage's Naked Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by jesusson22(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
The endowed socialite is looking hawt than ever before in these new photos she shared on her social media page.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/roman-goddess-sends-net-into-frenzy.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by jesusson22(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
'Bundle of joy' grin

30 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm I no go talk Wetin dey my mind

9 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Bism(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
crying in private because of the terrible load she is carrying. Girls with big B&N can testify to my statement. Just because of social fame she is posting all this rubbish. Go and get a self esteem girl

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Babtunz: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by HottestFire: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
'Bundle of joy' grin

I pity you if this is your bundle of joy.
The day you see her nake*dness, you will

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Mrjo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dont knw that another word for socialite is ashawo

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Her pvssy would be wide ayam sure! Hoe like her! angry

16 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by yungbillionaire(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mrjo:

bro I think its the other way round...don't know another name for ashawo is socialite...

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by MrHenshaw: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
jesusson22:
The endowed socialite is looking hawt than ever before in these new photos she shared on her social media page.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/roman-goddess-sends-net-into-frenzy.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

l am more concerned about her means of livelihood or better still d job that pick her bills.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Chimaritoponcho: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrHenshaw:

l am more concerned about her means of livelihood or better still d job that pick her bills.

I am even more concerned about how she became a celebrity according to our dear op

42 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

FEEL LIKE PLUGING MY ANACONDA INTO THAT SECOND PICS.

SEE NYANSH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by OkoYibo: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Smart guy.

Instead of paying her 40k for each time you have sex with her, just use 50K to buy her an engagement ring and chow her for free.

That's what you call bulk purchasing.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gimme that pin, i need to burst something cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
wetin consine me
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Bisi799(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrHenshaw:

You should be more concerned about your bills

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by divineshare(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who won in my LGA? That's what i am searching for, take me out of here!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by EmekaMD(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cool
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by 0b100100111: 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017

Looking like half bag of beans with two tubers of yam stuffed into it

10 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked this one nah real pepper gang!!! One hug from this lady is equal to 7 rounds of sex with these skinny beings around!

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by larrymoore(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
sweet burden

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by martineverest(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
am i the only one dats not enticed with big as...sss?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mrjo:
u are blessed

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by BadBlaize(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
media making irrelevant people relevant making useless people popular.

I hav said it b4 nd will say it again unless dey pay me real good b4 i wee date or bang som1 lyk dis.. I Dnt do XXXL

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by hisMrs(f): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am speechless lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ve better things and pressing needs to worry about

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am boobs n ass man but somehow this girl just doesn't do it for me, maybe it because i am not a big fan of public facilities or the strong feeling i have that she has 'questionable' hygiene..... angry

10 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sèx sells
Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by loadedvibes: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Who go dey engage this wan ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos by Olalan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
I guess its now socially acceptable to live a promiscuous life under the guise of BIG GIRL. Don't know why we keep giving these people unnecessary attention. Bad influence her likes are to younger girls.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.