Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? (1761 Views)

My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days / My Ex-girlfriend Forced Me To Take A Love Oath. Is It Binding On My Future? / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by powerfulsettingz: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
urgent advice my 3yrs girlfriend want us to have a love oath what should I so?
Pls I need ur advice actually this arises as one of her friend was dumped abt 3 week's to her wedding, my girlfriend was shocked when this happened to her friend as she alleged that both her friend and her fiance has been dating for 5yrs, so now she insisted we have a love oath to be sure she's secured especially now that she's has lots asking her hand in marriage.
Pls I love this chick bur I can't just do what she requested though she suggested we use the Bible but yet i can't, now she feel I don't love her. She has been paranoid abt me over some days now
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by lantessy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
FTC cheesy. @ op, do not take an oath all in the name of love. Who does that?
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by DTOBS(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
pls,can some1 help me ask the person before me if he us using 6G network,cos I don't know why he shud be FTC...
anyways,cncerning the topic,I will comment base on two things:
1. when the person before me finish commenting
2. When this thread enter FP....
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Keepshining(f): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Follow you heart.
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by dulux07(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dont make an oath with anyone, no one can predict d future, so u dont drag ursef into hell.
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by DTOBS(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keepshining:
Follow you heart.

are you presently following your heart as per your present relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Keepshining(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
DTOBS:

are you presently following your heart as per your present relationship?
yes.
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
where una plan take the oath,is it shrine,church or confidental one(between u guys)?..and what's the essence of taking the oath
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by powerfulsettingz: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kingsley1000:
where una plan take the oath,is it shrine,church or confidental one(between u guys)?..and what's the essence of taking the oath
All the questions u a asked were provided an answer if only u can read the post
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by CountDracula(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ure askin for help because u knw its stvpid to swear any oath because u think ure in love... Better grow up
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abeg no do any oath o biko. Oaths attracts problems to the relationship then something happens maybe a breakup.just continue to assure her that you love her
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by faithugo64(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
op don't take any oath
the last time I checked,oath taking is no sign of true love,there are other ways 2 reassure her, sit her down and talk some sense into her,don't forget to do that gently and politely.Goodluck man.
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by eyeview: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Look,there's no greater oath than the one you make at the altar which starts with "I....do solemnly swear to take this woman.... to be my lawful wedded wife?"
If you aren't ready for that,then don't go into any other form of oath. Oaths are covenants which are binding on you forever wherever you may go. They are not to be taken lightly.
But why would you date another man's daughter for 3years without marrying her? What more are you looking for in her? Don't you children of this generation fear God at all?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Daughterzion(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
She does nt trust u. I wonder hot a relationshp without trust stands
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by DTOBS(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keepshining:
yes.

hmmmm.....
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by crispberry(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Don't try it
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Frankaka8(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Take her to ur pastor/mentor for marriage counselling. Oath is a NO-NO for moi
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by MisterLongman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
You only know when you make an oath, you don't know when you will betray it
Re: Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Since when did taking an oath with your partner become a sign of true love

I say bullcrap!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guilty Of This? / Is It Bad For Guys To Be 'soft' To Their Women In Relationships? / Dear LIB Readers; My Husband Is Sleeping With My Maids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.