Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? (8125 Views)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
His name is Akogun Ibrahim, popularly known as GoldenBoi. He is a 200lvl student of Law in University of Ilorin. He is said to be the cutest boy in Ilorin. He is also an Upcoming artist.

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015

No pix?
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
photos

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
More photos

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Caseless: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
And this is cute to you?? Dude you are high!..

Inferior Dude... U posted ur pic saying you are the cutest! Sorry who gave you that title?
. Your Fashion Sense is a sorry case....

. Aint you suppose to be reading?

The Poster below me will roast you.. U will see

11 Likes

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cute. He look like he exfoliates. Good clean skin smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by crispberry(f): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op is that you
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
you are cute smallie

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:
you are cute smallie
see insult. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
see insult. cry cry

How? he's cute
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
U cute op, but how old r u? cheesy cos u look 15 to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Beamborla(f): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Caseless:
undecided
but the pickin fine na cheesy
Just not the cutest.

OP, Temilolu abi na Teemirrow fine pass am smiley
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

How? he's cute
. . . not handsome . . . and also a smallie . . .

2 Likes

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
. . . not handsome . . . and also a smallie . . .

Cutie!!! I feel like touching your cheek.

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

wait . . . what? shocked
How is this now about me?

*runs away . . .*
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
U cute op, but how old r u? cheesy cos u look 15 to me.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
wait . . . what? shocked How is this now about me?
*runs away . . .*

You are a smallie too, I just checked you profile.
Don't run.......I mean you look like a b. ....
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

its all yours dear
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by belac: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dude just got set of wears......shm
Oyind17:

Good you have pix to rate, I would have smoke you
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

of course I am a smallie.
Smallies are destined to become biggies. grin grin
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
belac:
Dude just got set of wears......shm Good you have pix to rate, I would have smoke you

Hello!!!!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by oyeezah(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
he's cute buh I've seen cuter guyz in ilorin
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by belac: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Hello!!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
No beard at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by belac: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
oyeezah:
he's cute buh I've seen cuter guyz in ilorin
he does smell cute miss, kids aint cute....
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
GoldenBoi111:

So young. Hmm, now I get why tigers eat their young wink lipsrsealed LMFAO. Just joking.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
of course I am a smallie.
Smallies are destined to become biggies. grin grin

was only kidding dear, small pikin dey again? internet never open una eyes finish?
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
crispberry:
Op is that you
Yeah!!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

was only kidding dear, small pikin dey again? internet never open una eyes finish?
damn!!
grin grin

Yeah, you're right. angry
The internet has opened our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
And this is cute to you?? Dude you are high!..

Inferior Dude... U posted ur pic saying you are the cutest! Sorry who gave you that title?
. Your Fashion Sense is a sorry case....

. Aint you suppose to be reading?

The Poster below me will roast you.. U will see
Noted sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex / Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) / See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.