Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? (8142 Views)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
oh pls!!!! im attracted to a lot of ladies in their early thirtees nd im in my early twentees. "it dpends on my smile, maturity, brain, swag and offcourse humility.

Ok, thing is that I'm attracted to men in their forties, no worries then. Good luck!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
he is quit cute but still a boy
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Ok, thing is that I'm attracted to men in their forties, no worries then. Good luck!
LIE
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by MrsChima(f): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lord please give me the strength not to judge this boy's fashion sense!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by refreshrate: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
unilorin law? get time dey post juvenile swag I'll check back second semester year 4, then I'll comment. I miss that their former vc
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
MrsChima:
Lord please give me the strength not to judge this boy's fashion sense!
Amen
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
*soaking my garri with coconut water*
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by popweezy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shamoo100:
lol.. Buh seriously how old do u think I'm?
u look 20...are u?
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by skyfullofstars(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitewitch:
LIE

It's not a lie. Since I was 17 I've been attracted to older men.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by pazienza(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
You are handsome. Don't let jealous people tell you otherwise.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Shamoo100(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
popweezy:
u look 20...are u?
lol.. +1..

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Cruzeiro(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
By the way my brother, law students also have talents. Don't ever let the course you're studying overshadow the talent God gave you. Thanks
grin hilarious. And this is your talent?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics) / We Can Have Sex After We Marry. Na You Go Tire. / Dear Alpha Males!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.