Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? (8141 Views)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Which State Do You Think She Is From (pic Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by scentmarlc(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Cruzeiro(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
And you're a law student? This is so uncalled for. Do me a favour... undecided
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
The boy can lie o, see insult on whole city of Ilorin. Post pictures u snap with your phone and not studio photos, let me rate you.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by ikeepitreal(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
What a waste of time. Na cutest go give u first class
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by iamtomi(f): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
son....i agree u are good looking....now go baq to ur books.....law isnt beans grin
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by orogodoganyin(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
Noted sir

being 4rm kwara, i kno we r not this ugly
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by pelij18(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
photos
why you too dey lie dis
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by marwanafrica: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
he fine but why the cutest if so na ugly dudes full the school, try and check my sch out, IBBUL. u wil get hundreds of this guy
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Haters sha. grin. Some guys no fine reach him bt them no wan make he snatch all the babes.. So them just dey hate
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Shamoo100(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol.. Can u beat dis?

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by fowowe411: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
photos
what's the name off this your red and black shoes?
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by anonym0us: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Op rate this guyz

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by happykidArotiba(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
GoldenBoi111:
Yeah!!
golden! no let Nat, Dotun,Bola,Bolu,Becks,Ope.Tola.. see D's o...Fine boy!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Cute. He look like he exfoliates. Good clean skin smiley
Lol cry
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Cruzeiro:
And you're a law student? This is so uncalled for. Do me a favour... undecided
By the way my brother, law students also have talents. Don't ever let the course you're studying overshadow the talent God gave you. Thanks
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
happykidArotiba:
golden! no let Nat, Dotun,Bola,Bolu,Becks,Ope.Tola.. see D's o...Fine boy!
boss boss!! #Buate
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by GoldenBoi111(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
anonym0us:
Op rate this guyz
wow...God really made some beautiful things on earth....nice one bro
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by omoakin111: 2:01am On Jul 23, 2015
I no go yab u... Afterall

1 Like

Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:56am On Jul 23, 2015
He's cute, but for teenagers. I'm 23 and I don't think he would be attractive to somebody my age.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by popweezy(m): 3:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Shamoo100:
Lol.. Can u beat dis?
BET WHY NA..KIDS TOO PLENTY FOR HIA JERE
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Ayiiiigah! You try but yo still small. Come back when you got beards, muscle and maybe packs. Also, mom still feeds you wd milk, come back when you're independent; after you've been bashed by the sun, worked your ass out and are having so many things to think about. Trust me, you won't come back.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Rheetari(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2015
you wish!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by fagbohun4j(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Cute. He look like he exfoliates. Good clean skin smiley

That's the power of photoshop for you
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2015
fagbohun4j:

That's the power of photoshop for you

What are you telling me? People can even photoshop skin? Colour me surprised!
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by donefezy: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2015
marwanafrica:
he fine but why the cutest if so na ugly dudes full the school, try and check my sch out, IBBUL. u wil get hundreds of this guy
what are you saying..That the student of university of ilorin aint handsome? The op is just been proud thats how law students are (very proud). To me he is an average compaired to others that have been seeing on campus. Him no even fine reach me wey use phone snap picture @dp bt dat shouldnt make me open up a thread saying trash. I no blame am, school dey on holiday
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
skyfullofstars:
He's cute, but for teenagers. I'm 23 and I don't think he would be attractive to somebody my age.
oh pls!!!! im attracted to a lot of ladies in their early thirtees nd im in my early twentees.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2015
skyfullofstars:
oh pls!!!! im attracted to a lot of ladies in their early thirtees nd im in my early twentees. "it dpends on my smile, maturity, brain, swag and offcourse humility.
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Section8(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
I SWEAR THIS OP SMOKED WEED. On the other hand I don't believe in any bullshit called MOST handsome. Am sure u will still find someone in that uni far more handsome than he is
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by rosy4u(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2015
ermmmmm @ OP u try small sha ...

u're cute .....

but my boo is cuter grin

BTW na cuteness u won chop ni ?
stop claiming most handsome and FACEBOOK angry ( I mean face ur book grin)
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Applaner: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2015
dis small boy is supposed to b reading for his common entrance examination .

who post am 4 here
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Abimbolaile(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Toor...eeyah...you sha wan gain popularity by all means...okay agreed you are a cute pikin
Re: Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? by Shamoo100(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
popweezy:
BET WHY NA..KIDS TOO PLENTY FOR HIA JERE
lol.. Buh seriously how old do u think I'm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We celebrated his birthday together, we can still crown him as Mr Nairaland! / This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix) / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.