Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your (1162 Views)

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Julius444(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2015
°¤ “Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your Parents Or Your Wife?”... Read This Interesting Story ¤°°
One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told students, “Let’s all play a game!”
“ What Game?”
The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.
A gentleman, Femi came forward.
The Teacher asked him to write 30 names of most important people in his life on blackboard.
Femi wrote names of his family members, relatives, friends, his colleagues and his neighbors.
The Teacher told him to erase 3 names that Femi considered most unimportant.
Femi erased names of his colleagues.
The Teacher again told him to delete 5 more names.
Femi erased his neighbor’s names.
This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard.
These were names of his mother, father, wife and the only daughter…
The entire class became silent realizing that this wasn’t a game anymore for Femi alone.
Now, The Teacher told him to delete two more names.
It was a very difficult choice for Femi. He unwillingly deleted his parents names.
“Please delete one more” said the Teacher.
Femi became very nervous and with trembling hands and tears in his eyes he deleted his daughters name. Femi cried painfully…
The Teacher told femi to take his seat.
After a while Teacher asked “why not your wife? The parents are the ones that nurtured you, and the daughter is the one you gave birth to And you can always find another wife!!!”
Total silence in the class.
Everyone was curious to know his response.
Femi calmly and slowly said, “One day my parents will pass away before me. My daughter may also leave me when she grows old, for her studies or business or marriage to live with her husband or whatever reason. The only one who will truly share her entire life with me, is my wife”.
All the students stood up and applauded him for sharing this truth of life.
This is true. So always value your life partner, it’s not only for wives but husbands as well.
God has united you and your wife together and it’s on you now to nurture this relationship above all.

HOW MANY LIKES FOR FEMI

IS FEMI RIGHT OR WRONG??

1 Like

Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by wordbank(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Nobody can replace everybody

1 Like

Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Femi is a fool.

I can't place any woman above my mother, never.

What gives him the assurance that wife won't leave him in the future?
A mother can never despise her son, no matter who he is or what he becomes. But a wife can abandon you when the going gets tough.

Please if you are my future wife and you are reading this, just know that I can never place you above my mum, no matter how beautiful and intelligent you are.

No matter the kind of love I will feel for you, It can never equate to the one I feel for the woman that birthed me.
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Adaeze003(f): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol...
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by jerryboiii(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
lol
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Julius444(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:
Femi is a fool.

A mother can never despise her son, no matter who he is or what he becomes. But a wife can abandon you when the going gets tough.

Please if you are my future wife and you are reading this, just know that I can never place you above my mum, no matter how beautiful and intelligent you are.

No matter the kind of love I will feel for you, It can never equate to the one I feel for the woman that birthed me.

WHAT ABOUT UR FATHER??
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Julius444:

WHAT ABOUT UR FATHER??

That's a different case entirely. Fathers are not the same as mothers.

The love I feel for my wife can exceed the one I feel for my father, but it can't exceed the love I feel for my mum.

That's just me speaking for myself.
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2015
undecided I see a married man.....in a kindergartens scenario
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Shortyy(f): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Femi can marry another wife
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Fernandowski(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2015
FAMILY!!

My signature has more to say
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
I remember a pastor saying that "when a man loses a child,he mourns with his wife,but when he loses his wife,he mourns alone".
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Niklausa:

That's a different case entirely. Fathers are not the same as mothers.

The love I feel for my wife can exceed the one I feel for my father, but it can't exceed the love I feel for my mum.

That's just me speaking for myself.

Why would I love my mother more than my wife , makes no sense. Your wife is your better half and you should place her above any other woman in your life. The theme of the story is actually true.
Re: TEST: Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life, Your by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:
Femi is a fool.

All I sense in you is you emotionally full to the brim and not affectionately matured,I already have pity for your potential wife as she would only get true unconditional love from you after the demise of your mom,sounds intelligent,aint it?

(1) (Reply)

12 Common Guys’ Insecurities That Women Don’t Realize / Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed / Guys See Wat 2 Nigeria Ladies Did 2 A Young Man After Clubing Must Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.