Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed (5050 Views)

God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt / Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) / The Hijab Can Decieve You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Blackfire(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
What is going on here?
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Anas09: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Deep down inside The Bashbabe2 feels opressed wearing hijab, if not, why raise the issue up in the first place. Its like somebody saying wearing a pair Jean trousers makes me a LovePeddler, I won't even think about it, much less try to explain anything to anyone.
Bashbabe. I have a friend from Turkey, but based in Germany. She doesn't wear Hijab. I asked why, she said she is liberated. She actually said the opposit of what u r saying here. Her family is religious, but while in Germany, she threw the stuff away. So, wear ur hijab if u want to and pls stop habbing, you are in the west u r talking abt being judged, can i go hijablesss in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by bashbabe2: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2015
Anas09:
Deep down inside The Bashbabe2 feels opressed wearing hijab, if not, why raise the issue up in the first place. Its like somebody saying wearing a pair Jean trousers makes me a LovePeddler, I won't even think about it, much less try to explain anything to anyone.
Bashbabe. I have a friend from Turkey, but based in Germany. She doesn't wear Hijab. I asked why, she said she is liberated. She actually said the opposit of what u r saying here. Her family is religious, but while in Germany, she threw the stuff away. So, wear ur hijab if u want to and pls stop habbing, you are in the west u r talking abt being judged, can i go hijablesss in Saudi Arabia?

This is exactly how foolish you are. Ignorant people who know not and feel like they know are the most difficult people to have a reasonable conversation with
Now you can read my mind undecided abi,you are just so pathetic I can't find a word to describe you.
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by bashbabe2: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2015
neocortex:

I bet your conscience was telling you "this is not me" while you wrote this.
But the fear of eternal punishment in hell prevent you from excercising your
freedom of thought.

Nope it felt so right and liberating
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by channelz: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Anas09:
Deep down inside The Bash.babe2 feels opressed wearing hijab, if not, why raise the issue up in the first place. Its like somebody saying wearing a pair Jean trousers makes me a LovePeddler, I won't even think about it, much less try to explain anything to anyone...
There's actually a big issue the op is trying to address with this thread, it's quite a serious issue that goes beyond wearing Jean trousers; understanding this issue is necessary for an effective comment.

See this media issue for instance:

Observe... the OP herself who made comments as an individual and as a Muslim, isn't the problem here; the problem emanates from an orientation that would make her fellow Muslim... comment thus:
:
yaolad:
sorry,you need to ask for forgiveness because what u just said here is that,u are against the word of Almighty ALLAH because it has been revealed in the QURAN that it is compulsory for any woman to be in veil (sunnah muhakadah)and no one must against it because if u do so,you are against verse in the holy QURAN and anyone that against any verses in the QURAN has against the QURAN generally.....If anyone call him/herself a muslim and against the word of Almighty ALLAH sent down to us and the person is refer to as (MUNAFIQ) and anyone that's MUNAFIQ to religion of Almighty ALLAH will be put in the down blow of hell fire in the day of resurrection.....May Almighty ALLAH not let us be part of them.....(AMEN)
To buttress further the seriousness of this issue:

Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by channelz: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
bashbabe2:

It's not really about how i feel. It's not wrong to wear the niqab or burka , it is also not compulsory and people shouldn't be forced to unless they are convinced about wearing it
bashbabe2:

Bring your evidence please. According to most scholars it's not compulsory. Some support it and some don't. It doesn't mean it's wrong to wear or not wear it
To be able to understand your point, I'd like to get a rounded picture:

I'm sure you know that apart from the three above, there are quite much more varieties or categories probably in line with the various cultures?

But what I would like to know candidly from you is, your take regarding MORDEN 'hijabs'?-

E.g. This is nice for its simplicity, sense of beauty, it still retains that sense of decency plus it makes room for the various cultural differences:

Also:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OWBBcoLnNsE/U-RdsUdCLUI/AAAAAAAABqc/aD1-8mC3oh8/s280/hijab+1.jpg[/img]
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by plappville(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Move to islamic section Please. ..
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Anas09: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
@bashbabe.
I don't expect anything less from you. Am not surprised at ur out bust. Violence in u guys is a word away.
You don't feel oppressed wearing the hijab then why are u crying abt it? U were asked a question above. The Christian Sisters who wear long skirts, long sleeve blouses and tie their hair, don't they look decent enough? Why are they not wailing? Why are the Nuns not winning because they wear vails?
You rush to insults. That's the Muhammadan(Poo be upon him) spirit in you. Smh
If u don't want people complaining or looking at u differently, go to ur country.
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by plappville(f): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Anas09:
@bashbabe.
I don't expect anything less from you. Am not surprised at ur out bust. Violence in u guys is a word away.
You don't feel oppressed wearing the hijab then why are u crying abt it? U were asked a question above. The Christian Sisters who wear long skirts, long sleeve blouses and tie their hair, don't they look decent enough? Why are they not wailing? Why are the Nuns not winning because they wear vails?
You rush to insults. That's the Muhammadan(Poo be upon him) spirit in you. Smh
If u don't want people complaining or looking at u differently, go to ur country.

Dont mind her. They are trained to pretend. Only few trus thier lies.

Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by yazach: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U mualimahs keep making one mistake about the hijab issue.. the wearing of ur hijab is ur own business but the act of forcing women to wear it as it is done in most Islamic countries is VERY OPPRESSIVE.

A lot of muslim women toss their hijab in a dustbin as soon as they migrate to the west.. most anti-hijab champions are ex muslim women...

The hijab can be a pretty accessory to clothing just like a scarf or muffler..but forcing women to wear it as muslim fathers and husbands force their female kins to do is stupid wicked misogynistic and primitive. This has lead to harsher clothing for muslim women the moat controversial being the burka..

Arab women living in islamic countries aare forced to wear it irrespective of their religion...

And yes u are right about the terrorism dangers posed of wearing the hijab and burka.. islamist terrorists have been to hid weapons and bombs under them

You are a laughing stock lady grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by channelz: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2015
People should be convinced and happy they are doing it for Allah.

[b]Allah is Almighty and All Sufficient; He doesn't need man; the creature man rather needs his Creator. Therefore when Allah mediates messages... "rules of conduct" to His creatures via any channel be it through Nature or the Prophets... it's done for the good and happiness of ALL of His creatures.

Speaking of messages from God, one only has to observe Nature, which is the visible Language of God untouched by man:

Here again just look at the flowers in the meadows, which stimulate and refresh and indeed spread happiness around on account of their v a r i e t i e s!

There are varieties of cultures among the many peoples of this planet... which make uniformity through copying UNnatural, therefore against the Will of God (Allah).

It is just through the difference in kind that right harmony comes into existence, and not through uniformity among all the peoples. If this had been willed by God then there would have been only one country and one people.

Man cannot strive against Natural Laws to which he like every other creature is subject, wherever s/he acts against and disregards them s/he is bound to suffer shipwreck sooner or later. The later it happens the more violently it will occur!

Thus every leader must also bear the main responsibility for that which he mismanages due to his wrong attitude. He must then suffer for his entire people, who in their distress cling firmly to him spiritually.

Purported Solution:

Simple... True progress for each people lies solely in the development of its own culture adapted to the soil, the climate and the race.
Hence I kind of suggested the modern hijab I attached above especially considering the reality of the "morden" emergence of suicidal bombings...

Man needs to become more "natural"; to be natural, however, does not mean to go about half-naked or to disport oneself barefoot in eccentric clothing!

cc: bashbabe2, yaolad... and others.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by plappville(f): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Keep deceiving yourselves with your idol god all.ah. The blood sock.er.
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by parisbookaddict(f): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
yazach:

You are a laughing stock lady grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
prove it or renounce islam
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Blackfire(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

@yazach how can she be a laughing stock?.
She is and and will remain a torn in u islamist flesh.
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Blackfire(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
bashbabe2:

This is exactly how foolish you are. Ignorant people who know not and feel like they know are the most difficult people to have a reasonable conversation with
Now you can read my mind undecided abi,you are just so pathetic I can't find a word to describe you.

lobatan.
Just a little nudge ,and u see muslim display muhamedic character of violence.

Eleha, aboju ma bowa.
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by yazach: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

This your statement is a prove grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by yazach: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Blackfire:

@yazach how can she be a laughing stock?.

She is and and will remain a torn in u islamist flesh.

what is this one saying
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
yazach:

what is this one saying
what is this one hearing?
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by parisbookaddict(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blackfire:

what is this one hearing?

Lol..yazach is a deluded islamist..dont waste ur time on the fellow
Re: Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed by yazach: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol..yazach is a deluded islamist..dont waste ur time on the fellow

grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue it pain you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are There Many Needy Brethren In The Church Despite The Tithe / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional / God Is Not Real: Facts To Prove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.