Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC (43420 Views)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions / Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
You people waited for me to finish my service before planning this abi embarassed embarassed embarassed

Did you graduate with firstclass?

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Praise be to Allāh! I'm glad that I'll be one of the pioneer beneficiaries. I rep LAUTECH!
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by tall2ce(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Donpizzle:

did u runse it? pls reply
no
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by NurseJP(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2015
AreaFada2:
Impart, sir. This is not ITK but because you intend to teach others.
Thank you Bro,I Am a humble Learner,Am grateful for your correction Bro!
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Hobowobo(f): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by NurseJP(m): 8:33am On Jan 26, 2018
AreaFada2:
Impart, sir. This is not ITK but because you intend to teach others.
And it came to pass,I made it through God's mercy and perseverance, I can now smile and dine with men of goodwill.... First class family smiley wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Bifrost: 8:37pm On May 12, 2018
NurseJP:

And it came to pass,I made it through God's mercy and perseverance, I can now smile and dine with men of goodwill.... First class family smiley wink smiley

eya... where were you posted to?

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by NurseJP(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2018
Bifrost:

eya... where were you posted to?
Served at Abuja,Garki Hospital to be precise, however I'm working towards traveling out after working for sometime in Nigeria so I can further my studies and possibly teach the younger ones!

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Baasik(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
NurseJP:
Served at Abuja,Garki Hospital to be precise, however I'm working towards traveling out after working for sometime in Nigeria so I can further my studies and possibly teach the younger ones!
Are u a medical student?
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by eterisan(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nysc doesn't really follow this policy!
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by gidob(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
eterisan:
Nysc doesn't really follow this policy!
Have you seen any first class serving in secondary school
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by eterisan(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
gidob:
Yes I have.
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by eterisan(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
gidob:
Yes I have.
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Gerrard59(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
eterisan:
Yes I have.

Rare percentage. The ones I know (a whole lot) served/are serving in tertiary institutions.
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by gidob(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
eterisan:
Yes I have.
OK...
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by eterisan(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gerrard59:

Rare percentage. The ones I know (a whole lot) served/are serving in tertiary institutions.
I am not! Was actually posted to a federal government agency in Abj. Had to change it to what I want. it is not always black and white.
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Bifrost: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
??
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Nestech: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is this policy still in force??
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Nestech: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: First Class Graduates To Serve In Tertiary Institutions -NYSC by Okorietochi(m): 5:30am On May 07, 2021
Nestech:
Is this policy still in force??
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / NYSC Member Proposes To Corper Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.