Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. (1105 Views)

Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Threw Her Big Bra At Him On Stage / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Bride Left Unconscious After Groom Threw Her Up And Failed To Catch Her - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by emmchi(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Was taking a stroll and suddenly saw these guy with some female clothing in his left hand and a shovel. He walk straight to the gutter and threw all the clothes into it and with the shovel mixed them up with the waste and dirty slimy water.

Girlfriend was shading hot tears with her friends pleading and begging the boyfriend.

Girls if it were you what will you do?
Guys could you do such to your girlfriend?
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
come again..?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by Nurry: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Picture or Adonbelieveit grin
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by dulux07(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
The gal is at fault, that was y she n her friends wer begging.
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
come again..?
legendy must u be callous at all times? grin
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by IamLEGEND1: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
CivilzedTyger:

grin I just dey ask am the question na grin
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
I swear he wont try such with me again!btw what kind of bf does dat? shocked
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear he wont try such with me again!btw what kind of bf does dat? shocked
my crush
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by emmchi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
datz stup*dity on his part cuz I rily dot see wat he was trying 2 prove.
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Help me ask am o
Lol
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

grin I just dey ask am the question na grin
U nd these u questions sef who sent u to interogate him? are u a dective?
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ma Kinda nigga
I like the part where the nigga used a shovel to mix the clothes with the gutter grin
Moral of the story: whatever is worth doing is worth doing well cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Threw Her Sallah Clothes In The Gutter. by morethanadoll(f): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Could this explain some of the drainage problems that occur when it rains?

(1) (Reply)

What The Fight For Gender Equality And Feminism Would Later Result To / How To Get Any Girl U Want ( Episode 1) / Lets Share The Funniest Moments During Our Nysc Orientation Camp Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.