Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926438 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Fine Europe4sure. Hope you're good
europe4sure:

oh i just love this lady even with her correction she still educate and give vital information to potential job seekers.......pls everybody aspiring for u.a.e come and swim in the pool of information here first and get wet with first hand information from people on ground in u.a.e........you guys down there still remembering this thread despite your busy schedule God bless you all .......Hallima hows the ramadan
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2016
Halimacurves:
That's not how legitimate job agencies in uae work. A real job agency like Allen&York will not ask you for any money because if they recommend you to a company they get paid by the company..not the job seeker. Unfortunately you met with dubious people. Infact to be honest I don't think going to so called job agencies is the best thing because it really takes a while for agencies to actually find a position for you. In UAE the best mode to get a job is to search by yourself and apply direct to companies rather than paying someone to get you a job. Unfortunately alot of people will still make this mistake over and over again. Now you don't have to exit to Nigeria if your 3 months visa expires...you can renew a further 3 months after your initial 3 months expires....so please everyone. ..plan well...the system here in UAE is improving daily...

Woah, this is great news ooo, no cause for alarm then. Thank you aunty Halima for the info

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Halimacurves:
That's not how legitimate job agencies in uae work. A real job agency like Allen&York will not ask you for any money because if they recommend you to a company they get paid by the company..not the job seeker. Unfortunately you met with dubious people. Infact to be honest I don't think going to so called job agencies is the best thing because it really takes a while for agencies to actually find a position for you. In UAE the best mode to get a job is to search by yourself and apply direct to companies rather than paying someone to get you a job. Unfortunately alot of people will still make this mistake over and over again. Now you don't have to exit to Nigeria if your 3 months visa expires...you can renew a further 3 months after your initial 3 months expires....so please everyone. ..plan well...the system here in UAE is improving daily...

Ok thanks for dis info.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
justi4jesu:

1. Probability of getting a Job is 50/50

2. All the Job sites and links have been posted on the front page of this thread.

3. Since you trust your neighbor, then you should be comfortable with the amount and requirements he/she will demand from you.

Hello once again, pls can i go for authenticate with a BSc result of 2yrs dat has expired dis year (meaning my BSc statement of result has a validity period of 2yrs) and it has expired.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello house,
Pls provide info on cheapest airline to Dubai, at range 150k-170k
Hotel at 4k-6k
(Btw Aug-oct 2016)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Godiloveu:
Hello house,
Pls provide info on cheapest airline to Dubai, at range 150k-170k
Hotel at 4k-6k
(Btw Aug-oct 2016)

Brother, you should just google it and search yourself, wakanow.com and the likes as regards cheapest flight ticket, airline.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
vtino13:

Brother, you should just google it and search yourself, wakanow.com and the likes as regards cheapest flight ticket, airline.

Nagode, Gracias!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good evening all, pls has anyone secured the Nigerian Intl passport by doing it yourself via the online platform in Nigeria? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2016
jayooh:
Good evening all, pls has anyone secured the Nigerian Intl passport by doing it yourself via the online platform in Nigeria? If yes, how long did it take? Thanks

International Passport online? Have never heard of such before. It can only be done in passport office in your state, mostly the state capital
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
vtino13:

International Passport online? Have never heard of such before. It can only be done in passport office in your state, mostly the state capital
I meant applying online, paying online, and just going to the passport office for data capturing/bio

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
jayooh:

I meant applying online, paying online, and just going to the passport office for data capturing/bio

I've never heard of that in Nigeria. Everything is done at the Immigration Office located in your State. I only know about renewal here in UAE , you first pay online and afterwards pay at the Embassy with your credit card.

Or maybe its something new and can be paid online in Nigeria for a passport.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by packaging(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2016
kaynine59 please we need to talk, very urgent!

I'm here in Deira and will like to hook up with you for discussion. Please PM your mobile number.

Very urgent!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
@matiloco,is it only females your boss need?How about a male that has skills in that area?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2016
jayooh:

Yea I learnt its doable that way. However, got no idea about the duration. I'd recommend you go to the immigration office - its less stressful and safer that way. And the duration is between 2 & 4 days the max.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cruzclinton1(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
jayooh:

Is legal,you can apply online and then with your pin that the will give u,u will now proceed to the nearest immigration office to you for you other proceedings and collection.....but for more relaxed proceedings,just go with ur money to any immigration office near to u"it most not be d 1 in ur own state,rather any state u re"....when I did mine,I did it express,applied and collected it same day @ 27k (East part of d country) kalas
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2016
matiloco check ur pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
What's happening here, why all this blocked messages here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Is legal,you can apply online and then with your pin that the will give u,u will now proceed to the nearest immigration office to you for you other proceedings and collection.....but for more relaxed proceedings,just go with ur money to any immigration office near to u"it most not be d 1 in ur own state,rather any state u re"....when I did mine,I did it express,applied and collected it same day @ 27k (East part of d country) kalas

Thanks for your response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
cruzclinton1:

OK, thanks. That's the conventional way
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
justi4jesu:

I've never heard of that in Nigeria. Everything is done at the Immigration Office located in your State. I only know about renewal here in UAE , you first pay online and afterwards pay at the Embassy with your credit card.

Or maybe its something new and can be paid online in Nigeria for a passport.
Of course it's in operation, but not so effective I suppose, due to low I. T management
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 3:46am On Jul 05, 2016
Did my visa for 185k and flew Egypt air with only 115k booking only 4 days ahead..Halimacurve the agent you gave my number called me but the price he gave was too high for sharjah..I'm fine now anyways

Before you process visa do your homework and get a reliable person...also as per flight, cheapest is always Egypt air on Wakanow

However, I must warn that getting a job in Dubai is not as easy as painted by some folks here...but if you are looking for a place where prayers are answered fastest, then come to Dubai...my job was a miracle, do not pay anybody for job be warned

You want to do ur passport and get it the same day or next day without stress, just go to Abeokuta n pay 27k...so easy...

It is better you get a job before coming.... The economy is not as philanthropical as it used to be or as it appears from the other side

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2016
@xage See why i do not like to respond to people's messages in my inbox concerning this travel thing...you were sending me messages about this and that and after all the "i no fit do visa for you" you pleaded...Now i gave you a "contact"..not an agent and you came here to say this kind of stuff...All the while you were asking for help you did not do it here....this life is weird...people are weird
xage:
Did my visa for 185k and flew Egypt air with only 115k booking only 4 days ahead..Halimacurve the agent you gave my number called me but the price he gave was too high for sharjah..I'm fine now anyways

Before you process visa do your homework and get a reliable person...also as per flight, cheapest is always Egypt air on Wakanow

However, I must warn that getting a job in Dubai is not as easy as painted by some folks here...but if you are looking for a place where prayers are answered fastest, then come to Dubai...my job was a miracle, do not pay anybody for job be warned

You want to do ur passport and get it the same day or next day without stress, just go to Abeokuta n pay 27k...so easy...

It is better you get a job before coming.... The economy is not as philanthropical as it used to be or as it appears from the other side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2016
xage:

Nothing surprises me about nairaland anymore

So did you apply through job agents while in Dubai or how did you do it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2016
why should it surprise you. for your information the so called agent is as concerns accommodation.
justwise:

Nothing surprises me about nairaland anymore

So did you apply through job agents while in Dubai or how did you do it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by just2okworld(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
@xage See why i do not like to respond to people's messages in my inbox concerning this travel thing...you were sending me messages about this and that and after all the "i no fit do visa for you" you pleaded...Now i gave you a "contact"..not an agent and you came here to say this kind of stuff...All the while you were asking for help you did not do it here....this life is weird...people are weird

Sorry Hun,it happens,just be careful with people you share contacts with
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Shit happens
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Am not surprised...that's how it is..."the agent i gave him". NAWA
just2okworld:

Sorry Hun,it happens,just be careful with people you share contacts with
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
@mother Halima,please don't be infuriated about the whole thing and don't let it stand in the way of you helping others in due time

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.