Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926331 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2016
It's God we are doing all this to and am sure he's have a way of repaying is all@mother halimacurve
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2016
@xage,please I have sent u a pm,thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jayooh: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
L ;DL
NAIRALAND got autocorrect
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
This might some one

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol..I am not upset...only that we have to be careful of how we make references to communication here. it's in the past.
heaven4me:
@mother Halima,please don't be infuriated about the whole thing and don't let it stand in the way of you helping others in due time
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
@xage See why i do not like to respond to people's messages in my inbox concerning this travel thing...you were sending me messages about this and that and after all the "i no fit do visa for you" you pleaded...Now i gave you a "contact"..not an agent and you came here to say this kind of stuff...All the while you were asking for help you did not do it here....this life is weird...people are weird

Sorry! you are mistaking me for someone else, my visa was already out ever before i contacted you, however, i read my post and found out it is actually offensive.I apologise...ma binu so gbo

By the way, i will like to meet you soon...I'm in Al-quoz...will pm contact u in private mode bcoz you are a very nice person..winks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2016
justwise:

Nothing surprises me about nairaland anymore

So did you apply through job agents while in Dubai or how did you do it?

You think I can divulge such divine story on Nairaland, where paranoid people like you are in complexity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
heaven4me:
@xage,please I have sent u a pm,thanks.

I did not get it. try again

However, i can be helpful informatively, not in any visa or job execution.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
yes...probably you did not ask for visa (which is 1 of 4 major things people inbox me about 1. visa,2. travel advice, 3. job ,4. accommodation) but if you did not ask for visa then you asked for a room. I don't mind you asking for anything in form of help but where did you ask for the help...on the platform? or in my gmail account. Why then come here and say i gave you an "agent". Who is the agent and why should you presume a fellow nairalander who is in UAE in search of job, that i linked you with for room or whatever is an agent. If you are the one i heard a Nairalander did visa for and ...let me not continue there. Then i am not surprised because i heard the left overs of your gist.and you then claim that i gave you an agent who is in actual fact a nairalander on this forum looking for job but in Alnahda Sharja, why call him an agent. Then create a sense of things which this forum frowns upon. I am not surprised...especially that you did not see anything wrong with your comment. Surely you'd be ludicrous to inbox me again.
xage:

Sorry! you are mistaking me for someone else, my visa was already out ever before i contacted you, however, i read my post again and found nothing distasteful referring to you. anyways..ma binu so gbo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
You are a joke...you want to meet who? something is wrong with you...I am sure you are the guy other Nlanders are talking about who is not focused at all
xage:

Sorry! you are mistaking me for someone else, my visa was already out ever before i contacted you, however, i read my post and found out it is actually offensive.I apologise...ma binu so gbo

By the way, i will like to meet you soon...I'm in Al-quoz...will pm contact u in private mode bcoz you are a very nice person..winks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Something is wrong with this guy truly...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahahaha, Halima bone the guy matter,soon him go meet Seun. I think i know the nairalander u referred him to, with d word al nahda, sharjah. just that i don't want to mention name.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Halimacurves:

Halimacurve...you are taking this like a storm in a tea cup

This is the 3rd time I would post on this forum...so no one could ve had encounter with me to be discussing me..I had said I'm sorry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Halimacurves:

take it easy halima,pls don't get worked up over this matter and from this guys post he is just over excited to be in u.a.e after his struggle and hustle.........the mistake he made was the assistance he claimed he requested for in private should stay in private not in open forum....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Halimacurves:
yes...probably you did not ask for visa (which is 1 of 4 major things people inbox me about 1. visa,2. travel advice, 3. job ,4. accommodation) but if you did not ask for visa then you asked for a room. I don't mind you asking for anything in form of help but where did you ask for the help...on the platform? or in my gmail account. Why then come here and say i gave you an "agent". Who is the agent and why should you presume a fellow nairalander who is in UAE in search of job, that i linked you with for room or whatever is an agent. If you are the one i heard a Nairalander did visa for and ...let me not continue there. Then i am not surprised because i heard the left overs of your gist.and you then claim that i gave you an agent who is in actual fact a nairalander on this forum looking for job but in Alnahda Sharja, why call him an agent. Then create a sense of things which this forum frowns upon. I am not surprised...especially that you did not see anything wrong with your comment. Surely you'd be ludicrous to inbox me again.

the four things you mentioned is the major reason why this thread is created and helping someone in these areas is no crime just not in open forum and just giving advice and supplying information is not enough a times that's where pm and in boxing comes in and i would gladly give money to a fellow nairalander in dubai who would welcome and assist me in direction and job search than an agent who would collect my money render his service and leave me on my own in no mans land...this guys posts should not deter you and those with open heart from helping us newbies just that xage lacks how to give heart felt apology......pls i use this ramadan month beg you no vex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
xage:

You think I can divulge such divine story on Nairaland, where paranoid people like you are in complexity?

XAGE!XAGE!!XAGE!!! he is only asking you a question not interrogating you and moreover you cannot be an island in dubai without your fellow hustlers
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
NONNYG:
hahahaha, Halima bone the guy matter,soon him go meet Seun. I think i know the nairalander u referred him to, with d word al nahda, sharjah. just that i don't want to mention name.
no problem...it's ok...it's all good
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
xage:
Did my visa for 185k and flew Egypt air with only 115k booking only 4 days ahead..Halimacurve the agent you gave my number called me but the price he gave was too high for sharjah..I'm fine now anyways

Before you process visa do your homework and get a reliable person...also as per flight, cheapest is always Egypt air on Wakanow

However, I must warn that getting a job in Dubai is not as easy as painted by some folks here...but if you are looking for a place where prayers are answered fastest, then come to Dubai...my job was a miracle, do not pay anybody for job be warned

You want to do ur passport and get it the same day or next day without stress, just go to Abeokuta n pay 27k...so easy...

It is better you get a job before coming.... The economy is not as philanthropical as it used to be or as it appears from the other side

despite your offensive remarks to nobles of this thread .......i like your write up its informative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
@cage,I've sent it,thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by aberyomi09(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
House, anyone ever processed UAE Visa using WAkanow.com, wanna ask about there rates and if its advisable to use them, wanted to use Emirates Airline initially but their flight tickets aint pocket friendly. Still looking at October/Early November vacation, is it advisable I apply through them now or wait few weeks to my vacation date..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
heaven4me:
@cage,I've sent it,thanks
who be cage?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
@xage kindly confirm the price you quoted on Egyptian air. i tried booking now but the price is #193k.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
193 waaaaaat!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
NONNYG:
193 waaaaaat!

if anybody have link to where i can get #115k, please post it o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 9ijaprince(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Why is everybody running away from Nigeria? I thought we are enjoying change government? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
flying from abuja is always cheaper, Jul 15 - oct 13, 152k Egyptair. source: wakanow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
ugsams:

Less than 1 hour ago, I sent at the rate of 1 Dirham to 95 Naira at Abayomi Cargo close to Deira Park.

in the case where one sends the money to the recipients domiciliary account here in Nigeria, will it still be at the rate of N95? won't it be the official CBN rate?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
hi house,
i just got dis rate from Travelstart Nigeria, Eygptair @ 163,664 rm oct, Lagos-Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Shakitibob0: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
9ijaprince:
Why is everybody running away from Nigeria? I thought we are enjoying change government? grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=xage post=47215902]Did my visa for 185k and flew Egypt air with only 115k booking only 4 days ahead..Halimacurve the agent you gave my number called me but the price he gave was too high for sharjah..I'm fine now anyways

Before you process visa do your homework and get a reliable person...also as per flight, cheapest is always Egypt air on Wakanow

However, I must warn that getting a job in Dubai is not as easy as painted by some folks here...but if you are looking for a place where prayers are answered fastest, then come to Dubai...my job was a miracle, do not pay anybody for job be warned

You want to do ur passport and get it the same day or next day without stress, just go to Abeokuta n pay 27k...so easy...

It is better you get a job before coming.... The economy is not as philanthropical as it used to be or as it appears from the other side

@ Xage
I hate such things with passion, it is people like you that makes the likes of Justi4jesu, Monchouchou... not to render helping hand to fellow nairalanders.

Som1 you were talking to about accomodation, you came here and was almost tarnishing her image on this platform, it is highly uncalled for, unacceptable.

Pls Halima, don't stop the did good work of yours, I join the others to plead with yhu, its just one of those things,

As for the tickets, Guys, he said he did it long ago before this is enquiry wit Halima so let's say he did it before the devaluation of the naira, so due to the high value of the dollar, one would have to pay more than expected

As for Int'l passport, you can do it any state of your choice, abuja abt 25k, lagos abt 25k-26k, I did mine in warri for 27k, its your choice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
HILCROWN:
@xage kindly confirm the price you quoted on Egyptian air. i tried booking now but the price is #193k.

Flight rate is never stable, it is controlled by interval and period of time

1. This is Sallah period-it is bound to be high

2. How much days are you booking ahead-at least give 4 days minimum

everything in my post is 100% true

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=vtino13 post=47238802][/quote]

Judgemental and parochial

I did my visa in June,I bought my ticket in June....from your judgeFord dictionary, dollar only skyrocketed yesterday

See i'm not a terrestrial poster on this tread if you check my history, probably this is the 5th post of mine, how else do I figure a financial predator

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.