Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (930309 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2016
@chatwithjide
justi4jesu:
Check if you are qualified and apply...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
@chatwithjide

chatwithjide is an agent and he is banned.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
justwise:

Sheriff justwise grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hen hen, abi it's not the same chatwithjide that was seeking information about coming to UAE, @justwise I don't understand or maybe I'm quoting the wrong moniker.

justwise:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
justwise:

@ justwise the eagle eyes
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:
Check if you are qualified and apply...
@justi4jesu nice one madma, God will favour you for what you're doing.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
justi4jesu:

People that used this thread as a medium to be here in UAE, don't bother assisting others once they secure Jobs. I hope you would be an exception to enrich the thread.

You can start by telling others how your Job search was and how you landed your Job at Ras-Alkamah.

At least I contributed my own bits by confirming your visa was genuine when you needed the assistance before leaving Nigeria.

One Love!

as if you read my mind .....it might be what you shared that will save someone's future !! peace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Hen hen, abi it's not the same chatwithjide that was seeking information about coming to UAE, @justwise I don't understand or maybe I'm quoting the wrong moniker.

Yes he is the same person.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
europe4sure:

as if you read my mind .....it might be what you shared that will save someone's future !! peace
@Europe4sure l salute bro!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
justwise:

but i thought he just entered u.a.e some days ago and would be searching for jobs immediately after the sallah break or are they just lies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Memphisheight33:
@Europe4sure l salute bro!
i reciprocate o !!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Justwise, nice job bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Just.wise, nice job bro.
where you go hide since??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
kelval:
where you go hide since??
Was busy with work
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
For intending Nigerians who are coming to Dubai this is a typical bed space that you will be charged $200. So prepare ur mind for the worst case scenario.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Was busy with work
ok.. how every anyway? so na how many weeks that your employment letter go take? one person tell me say employment visa they reach 5-6 weeks..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
lovere:
For intending Nigerians who are coming to Dubai this is a typical bed space that you will be charged $200. So prepare ur mind for the worst case scenario.
$200? monthly?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SweetPoison22: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
kelval:
ok.. how every anyway? so na how many weeks that your employment letter go take? one person tell me say employment visa they reach 5-6 weeks..
Like i told u, na my elder sister dey arrange am for me. I really dnt knw the weeks it takes.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
lovere:
@lovere nice one sis like how many person fit stay that place?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
lovere:
@macjireh you see what the gurus talking about right here dubai na money and preparetion.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lolz, Lovere shey na u dey d bed? well upper bed is always cheaper than down bed, but if you're a big boy/girl, you can rent partition.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holluwai(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
I doubt if I can live here o. I better find money well well o

lovere:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
holluwai:

grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
holluwai:

u never see anything. people that lives there makes nothing below 150k to 1m monthly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Memphisheight33:
@lovere nice one sis like how many person fit stay that place?
When I was sleeping there I counted 13.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holluwai(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
I understand what you're saying. And those who're living there aren't worse neither am I better than them, just not how I'd like to live there.
NONNYG:
u never see anything. people that lives there makes nothing below 150k to 1m monthly.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holluwai(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow.... 13 in one room?

lovere:

When I was sleeping there I counted 13.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
europe4sure:

but i thought he just entered u.a.e some days ago and would be searching for jobs immediately after the sallah break or are they just lies

He started a thread two 2 days ago advertising for Dubai visa, I had to check his profile over and over again to know if he is the same person here asking questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.