Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931261 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rooneyx(f): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
lovere:
For intending Nigerians who are coming to Dubai this is a typical bed space that you will be charged $200. So prepare ur mind for the worst case scenario.
now this is just rubbish!! TF
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Good morning peeps. thank God for another day as this.
@kelval. Welldone! O!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
henrimoto:
Good morning peeps. thank God for another day as this.
@kelval. Welldone! O!
morning bro.. wetin i do ooo?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2016
Now recruiting.....

La Cantine du Faubourg (French Restaurant in Dubai)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
Now recruiting.....

La Cantine du Faubourg (French Restaurant in Dubai)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2016
Rooneyx:
yes Qatar!! He said 920k, I paid 400k now and d rest later when the permit is ready in ph

My brother

Please be very careful about this your Qatar stuff & so... Because the. Last time bi checked..... Qatar no dey issue visa for Nigerians( well don't know how dem dey run am for you) & you go dey pay 920k for a Qatari visa...that's huge mehn..& this one way u say u don pay em 400k....hmmm it's well o......something wey be say you for ask here b4 giving him that kind of money.....something wey be say you for enter Uae with a 3month's tourist visa & search for preferred job yourself...you for allow everything show first b4 him since you talk say na employment visa...... well it's well..... Just try & be careful... Biko

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2016
Teeboy22:
Exactly.... What I'm still telling him.....he has to be very careful....you sef be careful... Biko
of course.. thanks bro. the thing is when dealing with any agent, make sure you receive and confirm your visa first before any payment.. most of them i know will only want to see your bank draft to show your ability to pay for the service when the visa is out.. nobody pays huge amount for any reason this days without first enjoying the benefit.. not in this neo world. thanks for the caution bro..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
the major reason am so scared of taking and risking the 3 months tourist visa is, like seriously am not really good at scouting jobs, i am always scared of faces, i dont like seeing faces so i hardly go out.. i finished my nd since 2014 and since then i never for once try to get a job.. i am not sure if i can deal with these if i should just head to dubai all by myself to scout for jobs.. am not really sure if that 3 months will be enough for me.. thats why am really trying to patiently get an employment visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2016
kelval:
the major reason am so scared of taking and risking the 3 months tourist visa is, like seriously am not really good at scouting jobs, i am always scared of faces, i dont like seeing faces so i hardly go out.. i finished my nd since 2014 and since then i never for once try to get a job.. i am not sure if i can deal with these if i should just head to dubai all by myself to scout for jobs.. am not really sure if that 3 months will be enough for me.. thats why am really trying to patiently get an employment visa.

You will have to make friends with others searching for Jobs like you. When you walk in group then I don't think you will be shy to search for jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2016
okezie007:
Interesting offers... If you don't mind what's the nature of these job offers, besides, hope it can be shared if your not interested in them smiley
of course, why not.. just chill first.. no advertisement in this thread so i dont knw how to go about it to avoid bn banned..lemme ask justwise first.. or if we can do pm anyway.. buh for kuwait: General Office Work/Assistant Singapore: Hotel Receptionist
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

You will have to make friends with others searching for Jobs like you. When you walk in group then I don't think you will be shy to search for jobs.

Exactly..how u de madam grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:
thanks for the advice bro, really appreciate.. i bet thats the best way to handle my lifestyle.. will surely decide soon. God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2016
kelval:
@kelval what you said that you're scared of face l wonder how will you work if you're scared. Travelling nor b bean and you have to know your agent can't do that for you. You dey fear face you go fit face those (Arab oyinbo so)

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
kelval:
thanks for the advice bro, really appreciate.. i bet thats the best way to handle my lifestyle.. will surely decide soon. God bless

I'm a lady. You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Teeboy22:

Exactly..how u de madam grin

I'm good. Thanks for asking. Guess you are equally doing great.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
justi4jesu:

I'm good. Thanks for asking. Guess you are equally doing great.
Madam abeg which part of UAE u dey, I go like see u make u flex megrin. My company has been keeping me at home, I don tire for house

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2016
Memphisheight33:
@kel.val what you said that you're scared of face l wonder. how will you work if you're scared. Travelling nor b bean and you have to know your agent can't do that for you. You dey fear face you go fit face those (Arab oyinbo so)
lol.. arab oyinbo? i just hope say uae nor be like saudi wey person no go fit get alcohol? na wetin they help me if i get important place or people to meet. and person no go feel am.. but i go try nah since e be say i go spend plenty cash come that area.. if i get employed first sha, i go sabi handle the working aspect..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Memphisheight33:
@kel.val what you said that you're scared of face l wonder. how will you work if you're scared. Travelling nor b bean and you have to know your agent can't do that for you. You dey fear face you go fit face those (Arab oyinbo so)
lol.. arab oyinbo? i just hope say uae nor be like saudi wey person no go fit get alcohol? na wetin they help me if i get important place or people to meet. and person no go feel am.. but i go try nah since e be say i go spend plenty cash come that area.. if i get employed first sha, i go sabi handle the working aspect.. thanks for your concern
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2016
@Rooneyx

Please enough about your agent and the offer.

Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=kelval post=49346253]lol.. arab oyinbo? i just hope say uae nor be like saudi wey person no go fit get alcohol? na wetin they help me if i get important place or people to meet. and person no go feel am.. but i go try nah since e be say i go spend plenty cash come that area.. if i get employed first sha, i go sabi handle the working aspect.. thanks for your concern[/quote UAE have regulations concern alcohol bro all the same welcome bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
abeg people no vex say my wahala plenty for this thread recently ooo, abeg.. actually, i just want to know.. at the expiration of the 3 months visa and someone has changed to employment visa, do one still need to exit uae and re-enter again cuz i know of kuwait, when there's any change, you have to leave the country very early at the expiration of the visa date and re-enter the country later in the evening. so i wan knw uae policy on that ground abeg.. @justi4jesu thanks for your swift response.. neve knew you a lady.. that your signature would never lemme believe if you hv not said it yourself.. so thanks ma'am..

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.