Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925486 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=nattybanta post=49396356]Hello guys sorry for my absence. Have been busy enjoying my cow tail and point n kill in my Fadaland , Finally fully back to the group, and ready to re-enter cos this change don belleful me. What's happening @ my ogas and bossladies. I am still loyal. grin grin grin[/quote @Nattybanta welcome back how was your stay in naija?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
nattybanta:
Hello guys sorry for my absence. Have been busy enjoying my cow tail and point n kill in my Fadaland , Finally fully back to the group, and ready to re-enter cos this change don belleful me. What's happening @ my ogas and bossladies. I am still loyal. grin grin grin

Oga Natty, I greet you ooo, so you dey busy dey enjoy cow tail with point n kill all dis while for here nai you nor fit call ur brothers to come join you. There's love in sharing ooo, It is well with you, like buhari don talk, Change begins with you, lolz
How your side, I greet you my brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2016
@ lovere, congratulations to you on your new job bro, better days await you, just as things went smoothly for you so it will be for all other job seekers, amen. help me salute the weather for there

Oga europe4sure, I greet you well well ooo, I dey use one eye dey observe the thread as Buhari nor dey make us see road well. How ur side, I salute you my brother.

Our honourable chairman, Henrimoto, I greet you specially oo, how evry dey go, Aunty Justi, I greet you too, nd please were is our able Halima? Havnt seen her on the thread for some time

Oga Kaynine, I knw say u dey eye the thread with one eye like me too oo, all the same I greet you too

Greetings to evry1 in the house, may God bless you guys richly
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Made2Eazie: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2016
kemo1980:
Hello Guys

I have been reading the trend and I am highly interested in UAE. I want to have a 90 days visa so that I can go and search for jobs there. I have sending CV's through dubbizle and bayt sites and three companies replied but they needed me to be there. From the first page I read all details and even went to Abuja to authenticate my dox in min. of education and foreign affairs. Also I discovered that egypt and ethopia airways are the cheapest(150k - 170k) but when I searched http://dubaivisa.net/nigeria/index.html they required a client to use emirates which is on the high side and also make a security deposit of 1500usd or bank statements of six months showing say i get money here. Please can peeps here help me with the way and documents they used to get a 90 days visa as I want use egypt or ethopia. Emirates dey costly as buying it will affect my BTA.

I even searched http://dnrd.ae/en/Services/Pages/default.aspx but I no see any relevant way to getting the visa on a D.I.Y package. Please help me out. I dont want to go through agents as one even told me to bring 461k for only visa not even inclusive of flight and BTA. If i put those ones the money to reach 1.1mill. Na waaaa for dem agents oooo. Please help a brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Good morning my chillez my fallez.@kelval how doing? @mahjieh you too and Europe4sure more favour Amen.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by akinssan(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
kemo1980, please do a mail to[b] infodvpcnigeria@dubaivisa.net[/b] and follow up from there or if you do not trust, give them a visit at the DVPC at lekki....best bet please..[quote author=Made2Eazie post=49400078][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Memphisheight33:
Good morning my chillez my fallez.@kelval how doing? @macjireh you too and Europe4sure more favour Amen.

Thanks... I'm gud bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Memphisheight33:
Good morning my chillez my fallez.@kel.val how doing? @mac.jireh you too and Europe.4sure more favour Amen.
thanks.. am good bro.. and you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
nattybanta:
Hello guys sorry for my absence. Have been busy enjoying my cow tail and point n kill in my Fadaland , Finally fully back to the group, and ready to re-enter cos this change don belleful me. What's happening @ my ogas and bossladies. I am still loyal. grin grin grin

no problem but you go rewind to wetin happen for u.a.e embassy when you wan authenticate o
oya give us details....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Memphisheight33:
Good morning my chillez my fallez.@kelval how doing? @mahjieh you too and Europe4sure more favour Amen.

i appreciate and reciprocate the gesture
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
vtino13:
@ lovere, congratulations to you on your new job bro, better days await you, just as things went smoothly for you so it will be for all other job seekers, amen. help me salute the weather for there

Oga europe4sure, I greet you well well ooo, I dey use one eye dey observe the thread as Buhari nor dey make us see road well. How ur side, I salute you my brother.

Our honourable chairman, Henrimoto, I greet you specially oo, how evry dey go, Aunty Justi, I greet you too, nd please were is our able Halima? Havnt seen her on the thread for some time

Oga Kaynine, I knw say u dey eye the thread with one eye like me too oo, all the same I greet you too

Greetings to evry1 in the house, may God bless you guys richly

how level now you don prepare to enter the place
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
kemo1980:
Hello Guys

I have been reading the trend and I am highly interested in UAE. I want to have a 90 days visa so that I can go and search for jobs there. I have sending CV's through dubbizle and bayt sites and three companies replied but they needed me to be there. From the first page I read all details and even went to Abuja to authenticate my dox in min. of education and foreign affairs. Also I discovered that egypt and ethopia airways are the cheapest(150k - 170k) but when I searched http://dubaivisa.net/nigeria/index.html they required a client to use emirates which is on the high side and also make a security deposit of 1500usd or bank statements of six months showing say i get money here. Please can peeps here help me with the way and documents they used to get a 90 days visa as I want use egypt or ethopia. Emirates dey costly as buying it will affect my BTA.

I even searched http://dnrd.ae/en/Services/Pages/default.aspx but I no see any relevant way to getting the visa on a D.I.Y package. Please help me out. I dont want to go through agents as one even told me to bring 461k for only visa not even inclusive of flight and BTA. If i put those ones the money to reach 1.1mill. Na waaaa for dem agents oooo. Please help a brother
Your quite fortunate to get replies from them. What's the nature of the job-opps they're offering you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
kelval:
thanks.. am good bro.. and you?
@Kelval am fine bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
abeg make wetin dey pursue naira turn back o ( #450 - $1 )
because at this rate eno go enter #1000 - $1 for January wey man dey plan enter so ??
as i dey think am na so cold dey catch me o and i want lick
ice cream.. hmmm well i go tell them make them help me
micro wave the ice cream...
there is God o o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
europe4sure:

how level now you don prepare to enter the place
Almost set to kick off, thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
europe4sure:

because at this rate eno go enter #1000 - $1 for January wey man dey plan enter so ??
there is God o o!!!!

Lolz, if you follow dat naira ehn, you go too discourage, just leave am make he dey rise like say 2moro nor dey, na God sure pass
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Memphisheight33(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
europe4sure:

there is God o o!!!!

@Baba Europe4sure the tin dey fear me oooo (450-$1) APC exchange rate na die our country done turn upside down, na the change when sun beat me go vote b this nawa oooo. To enter UAE now e one turn to another tin Cbn wetin dey happen? When bubu fight elite and elite fought back na the reaction b this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by belcom10(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
[/quote] ;DNo wahala, atleast i went trough this at the boarding school. But caretaker advantage go day o
lovere:
For intending Nigerians who are coming to Dubai this is a typical bed space that you will be charged $200. So prepare ur mind for the worst case scenario.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hi guys...hw una dey
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks broda... Na so naija guys here do me but I be Igboro from naija Soni stuck to my beliefs.. Don't give any idiot one naira promising u job.. They don't am have J talkless of obs... God de ur side... Keep applying online this is uae job season as most guys I knw have gotten jobs.. God be with u

lovere:

My Brother Thanks a lot. I read your testimony about how you got job almost everyday as it gives me motivation to keep on pushing. some of our naija brothers here are not helping matters,they believe that every newbie here is loaded with lots of cash from Nigeria and they are ready to swoop on you and take away the little you have with promises of getting you non existing job. imagine someone asking me to give him 1,000aed for him to link me to where i will drop my CV without guarantee of getting the job?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
kaynine59:
Hi guys...hw una dey

Eze ngburu ngburu 1 of al nahda..

Greetings
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
I don move since bro I de live close to the office nw sef so na waka tins.. Saving me trans lol. Funny thing be say I come hear say Cid bust my former flat carry all man lmao.. Na wa sha God is good.. U suppose don de uae back abi u still de buhari backyard? Hw u de... Happy for u man.. Ok dat ur guy Me no sabi hin waka sha... E suppose don exit

nattybanta:
yes na DAT level. He told me he got the job. Donno when he would be exiting sha. So I go go collect my money bk. Meanwhile how's ur job na, wen u moving, coming bk soon, I no miss 9ja again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ddnt see any email cos I check my mails daily to av been off here cos of my busy schedule... Kindly resend and I hope all is well... Bless

chiboy429:

good day bros kaynine59,how yourside over there?. Abeg e get very important thing weh i want make we discuss,abeg make you accept my email request make we reason. thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2016
nattybanta:
yes na DAT level. He told me he got the job. Donno when he would be exiting sha. So I go go collect my money bk. Meanwhile how's ur job na, wen u moving, coming bk soon, I no miss 9ja again

Natty dread.... How levels now...u still dey naija
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2016
kaynine59:
I don move since bro I de live close to the office nw sef so na waka tins.. Saving me trans lol. Funny thing be say I come hear say Cid bust my former flat carry all man lmao.. Na wa sha God is good.. U suppose don de uae back abi u still de buhari backyard? Hw u de... Happy for u man.. Ok dat ur guy Me no sabi hin waka sha... E suppose don exit

e suppose don exit but I no no wetin e still dey do there cos e tell me say him employment visa don show. I go enter next week cos my boss don dey worry me. U get luck oo say u don commot there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Teeboy22:

Natty dread.... How levels now...u still dey naija
yes for now. But leaving soon
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2016
europe4sure:

no problem but you go rewind to wetin happen for u.a.e embassy when you wan authenticate o
oya give us details....
nothing really happened. Just finish ur attestation at edu n Foreign affairs , den u go to uae embassy n pay 10.5k for each document BTW 10am to 12 noon.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2016
nattybanta:
nothing really happened. Just finish ur attestation at edu n Foreign affairs , den u go to uae embassy n pay 10.5k for each document BTW 10am to 12 noon.

hmmm...so to authenticate 3 certificate go dey entet 50k for everything min of edu ..foreign affairs and u.a.e emb..?

na God go win sha!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by looseguarder: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2016
i paid 12k for each documents. It must have increased by now shaa. Dollar ain't smiling

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ Vtino13.. Uncle, Greetings o. You Scarce for Palace small, 'wor happen'? Did you go on Recession too?

Aunty Halimacurve, How are you doing o? 'Eku ijo meta', its been a while. Hope you are good? If you were in Nigeria, i'd ask if you have gone on recession too.

Woos, it is Well.

@Nattybanta. Olori oko bamu bamu. Greatings. Hope you enjoyed your little holiday? Welldone . Save journey as you go back to base.

Te ba de owun, ke ba wa ju owo si Uncle kaynine, Aunty Justi4jesu ( Omo Churchi wa) ati awon iyoku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.