Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935793 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
smithsydny:
u no see how dem shun us continu with other matter.. ogaooo

Does it mean no 1 can help or wat?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
samhay:

Does it mean no 1 can help or wat?
:-) as u ask me now who I go ask
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Evangelist7: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Good morning to each and everyone of you, I have being following these post since earlier this year. Thank God i was able to open a nairaland account because have being trying to do so.
By the grace of God i am a man of God, and i have being trying to come to dubai since this year. Am very careful, because i was duped by a fake Agent, and having gone through this post, have seen sincere people down here, most especially juti, mounchukwu, gocci and others. Pls Bro juti can you help me and do a 1month Dubai visa? Am saying this because I trust you, I was told by someone living in Dubai that 1month visa is 650AED. Pls bro juti I want to send you money so that you can do it for me, having gone through these post i really trust you a lot.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Evangelist7:
Good morning to each and everyone of you, I have being following these post since earlier this year. Thank God i was able to open a nairaland account because have being trying to do so.
By the grace of God i am a man of God, and i have being trying to come to dubai since this year. Am very careful, because i was duped by a fake Agent, and having gone through this post, have seen sincere people down here, most especially juti, mounchukwu, gocci and others. Pls Bro juti can you help me and do a 1month Dubai visa? Am saying this because I trust you, I was told by someone living in Dubai that 1month visa is 650AED. Pls bro juti I want to send you money so that you can do it for me, having gone through these post i really trust you a lot.....

Pastor I'm very sorry to say that I can't.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Bros, LOL

I don dey ask for directions since like 10years ago on d easiest and cheapest way to gt to Deira from AL Ain, u no answer.

Abeg help.

Den NEBOSH too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:

Bros, LOL

I don dey ask for directions since like 10years ago on d easiest and cheapest way to gt to Deira from AL Ain, u no answer.

Abeg help.

Den NEBOSH too.

I didn't answer because I've never been to Al Ain. Sorry others can help.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2015
worry359:

Stop trying to bully someone to help you!
That is not the way of a Christian!!
If he can not help then accept that and move on, not beg and plead like a little child.
heheheheheh tell him to stop worrying grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Toby77:

It's very unlikely you can get a decent job with just a month visa, even 3 months sef na still by his grace but you definitely don't need 'Bro Justi' grin grin(chai, Justi has suffered she's now unisex grin) to get a month's visa. it's about $150 usd and any[b] reliable travel agent[/b] can easily do it for you. You can also do it yourself with the airlines, etihad or emirates or use wakanow.....it's the same price as you quoted.

Trouble is where do you find a reliable travel agent
All we hear is tales of fraud and robbery. shocked shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
He is not bullying

worry359:

Stop trying to bully someone to help you!
That is not the way of a Christian!!
If he can not help then accept that and move on, not beg and plead like a little child.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Bro justi grin grin

I cnt hold dis laf.

Wat abt NEBOSH.

Plz BRO.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Mak una help me nd samhay nah.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:
Bro justi grin grin
I cnt hold dis laf.
Wat abt NEBOSH.
Plz BRO.
Nebosh? What do u want to know about it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
worry359:

Trouble is where do you find a reliable travel agent
All we hear is tales of fraud and robbery. shocked shocked shocked

There are licensed travel agents that are reliable. All my flight tickets have always been done by travel agents and have never had any stories that touch. I'm not naive have heard and read all those stories that touch too and am saddened by the events.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin grin they will keep trying
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:
Bro justi grin grin

I cnt hold dis laf.

Wat abt NEBOSH.

Plz BRO.

What about Nebosh? Nebosh is fine angry
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2015
nattybanta:

Nebosh? What do u want to know about it?

U need all I need to knw.

I want the e-learning stuff
How do I gt started
Wats d cost
Do i pay at 1s
Just anytin I need to knw

Dnt direct me to Google or dia site

Speak naija English wey we go undastand.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

Why wnt dey call u bro, wen u go dey wyn like say u no knw wat i mean.

Make I call her/him again
#Confused

Bro justi
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Evangelist7: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2015
God bless you all for your corrections, i love correction. Beside's, Am not saying sister Justi should do free visa for me, what i mean his this- i want to send her money so that she can help me do it, because after going through this thread, i saw sincerity in her and few others. Pls if there his anyone here who knows any Airline or company that can do visa for me without booking Hotel or Flight with them, pls do let me knw. Because the Last time i visited Emirate airline they said i must book flight ticket with them, and there flight is cost. I just want a visa only, then i will personaly do the hotel reservation and ticket myself. Am not coming to dubai to look for a big job, am coming to search for security job. Pls lets all prepare ourselve for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, remain Rapturable.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

grin Nebosh is sleeping grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:

U need all I need to knw.

I want the e-learning stuff
How do I gt started
Wats d cost
Do i pay at 1s
Just anytin I need to knw

Dnt direct me to Google or dia site

Speak naija English wey we go undastand.
you still need google so u can get the materials, also the cost is abt 3800aed in dubai. If in 9ja it btw 250-280k . Its a 10days course. U can pay once or partly depending on the payment plan the firm offers.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
nattybanta:
you still need google so u can get the materials, also the cost is abt 3800aed in dubai. If in 9ja it btw 250-280k . Its a 10days course. U can pay once or partly depending on the payment plan the firm offers.

Thanks, we r getting somewhere now. Am happy, guess smithsydny too.

U mean I av to contact a firm too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:

Thanks, we r getting somewhere now. Am happy, guess smithsydny too.

U mean I av to contact a firm too.
yea that's cool now I have a headway ..thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okeyz(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2015
hi guys do someone with a 3 months visiting visa require OTB status before boarding?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2015
okeyz:
hi guys do someone with a 3 months visiting visa require OTB status before boarding?
yes so far as its a human being grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iziboi(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Goodmorning everyone in the house,I have a situation in hand,a family friend of mine met someone,a resident in Qatar,according to him,the guy says he can secure a work visa for him with travelling ticket et all for the price of #750K and without ticket #600K
My concern is that we don't know if the guy is a travel agent or a fraud. He said he is coming to nigeria next month.
Please house I need ya advice on what to do!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2015
iziboi:
Goodmorning everyone in the house,I have a situation in hand,a family friend of mine met someone,a resident in Qatar,according to him,the guy says he can secure a work visa for him with travelling ticket et all for the price of #750K and without ticket #600K
My concern is that we don't know if the guy is a travel agent or a fraud. He said he is coming to nigeria next month.

Your friend met someone he/she doesn't know and you want to do away with #750,000....OYO will be your case much later.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by worry359(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
iziboi:

Can you afford to loose 750k if it turns out to be a scam?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
iziboi:

3750 usd shocked shocked shocked.......HMmmm another potential stories that touch in the making grin

Bros follow your heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.