Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (930405 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

LLC... labour I guess

Hope your company put you in the same room with nigerians or africans ( hope there are nigerians or africans in your company)

Make them no go put you with paki or bangarlee for same room grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

LLC... labour I guess

And less i forgot , dem go collect your International passport once you come
lol grin
Welcome to mordern day slavery
The things man do for money
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

well....I don't know if it's labour or freezone, but my place of work is at dubai internet city.
Whats your contract like?
Do you have friday & saturday as off or its only friday.

Do you smoke ? if you dont, am sorry you might start smoking soon, just ease up the tension at work.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeklef(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Do you smoke ? if you dont, am sorry you might start smoking soon, just ease up the tension at work.
haha!! This one na bad market oo(lolz),na by force den dey take smoke?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damoche64: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
@Trueluvcom, So what is d difference & benefits between d two employment sponsorship(LLC & FZE)?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Teeklef:

haha!! This one na bad market oo(lolz),na by force den dey take smoke?

No be by force, but enviroment go make u smoke.

Na country where almost 95% of population na cigar addict
If no be normal cigar( like three star , dunhill etc) , na indian cigar or you take Sisha

The most annoying part is dat women don they compete with men

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

And less i forgot , dem go collect your International passport once you come
lol
grin
Welcome to mordern day slavery
The things man do for money

Is this for all jobs, or only menial jobs? and please what's the Kwaliwali visa about?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
damoche64:
@Trueluvcom, So what is d difference & benefits between d two employment sponsorship(LLC & FZE)?

llc is labour zone and fze is freezone

The difference:

If your company is labour zone , you have 2years contract to finish . If you resign before 2years , you will get 6months labour ban. U can lift the ban/change company if you get a job in a government owned company or A FREEZONE COMPANY or you completed one year and got a good salary offer from another company( only for those on Unlimited contract)

But if your company is in freezone , you can change company after 6months. There are many freezones in Uae, so even if one freezone ban you . U can still work in other freezones in uae or you can also work in labour zone

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

Is this for all jobs, or only menial jobs? and please what's the Kwaliwali visa about?
Most jobs in Uae
Most especially to nationalities of 2nd or 3rd world countries
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iameffiong(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
justi4jesu:

1. There is nothing like a Multiple Entry visa to UAE

2. Yes all medicals applies to all Jobs irrespective of its class

3. DPS License can be arranged by your Employer and you can get DPS License Permit after two months.

4. Wakanow is reliable.

5. Yes it is possible and several people have done it.

Please can I get your mail. Need to make a few enquiries. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Most jobs in Uae
Most especially to nationalities of 2nd or 3rd world countries

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/passport-keeping-employer-uae.php
This makes for an interesting read. I don't know how workable this is since am not yet on the ground but No employer is keeping my passport grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Y"all dont be discouraged by my comments.
Uae is a nice place to be
steady electricity, good transportation system, shopping malls , guaranteed security, world class hospitals, clean and fancy accomodation etc

But its not like USA or Canda or Europe , where U come and expect to make 10million by the end of one year

Here the slogan is " Slow and Steady" and God will see you through

And less i forgot , I noticed that God answers prayer here more than he does in naija

Speaking of God , we got church here. But its on friday we worship, i mean service is on friday and not sunday

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tyslimmie: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

Hahahahahaa, *sigh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/passport-keeping-employer-uae.php
This makes for an interesting read. I don't know how workable this is since am not yet on the ground but No employer is keeping my passport grin

Its illegal for employers to hold passport of their employees. But why companies do hold their employee passport is to prevent their employees from absconding. Cos if an employee abscond the emoployer may be fined

Bros no come and start naija gra gra for here , just obey your company and complete your 6months probation. After then you can start the gra gra, cos once you've completed your probation period , the company cant sack you without a genuine reason
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
tyslimmie:

Hahahahahaa, *sigh
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rusep: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please house I am going to Dubai for one week visit, I want to use the opportunity to conduct a Medical check up. Can somebody help me recommend a good hospital with cheap rates.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Toby77:

Speaking of Kaliwali visa , I know of two visa type relating to what you mean

1.) Visa sponsored by emirates and ethihad or any airline . If you teko on this visa , you have no problem . police wont bother you, cos emirates airline or ethihad wont black list you

2.) Arranged Residence visa. you pay an employer to process a residence/work visa for you. But you wont work for the employer. It normally cost between 7000 to 10000 dirhams , and at times up to 13000dirhams, depending on the person that will sponsor your visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
rusep:
Please house I am going to Dubai for one week visit, I want to use the opportunity to conduct a Medical check up. Can somebody help me recommend a good hospital with cheap rates.
Thanks and God bless.

check Rashid hospital , close to Oud metha metro station
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rusep: 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
truelovecom:

check Rashid hospital , close to Oud metha metro station

Thanks I am grateful.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Aug 29, 2015
rusep:
Thanks and God bless.

Iranian Hospital at Jumeira is cheaper.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2015
truelovecom:

Yea his lucky, but its not difficult.
Anyone can get a job under 7days in uae and even sign an offer letter under the same 7days( with determination)

But the issue is wat kind of job is it. Cos i know with a month visa the individual is under pressure, am might be pressured to sign any contract , just to get the PATAKA

Toby77:

Bros you RE SO right, if you notice he didn't say the type of job.

You guys should try minding your business, it will help you in Future. I don't see the reason why una come dey drink panadol for the guy headache. Is it your business even if he accepted a Job to go wash plates. Please allow him he is not complaining.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2015
iameffiong:

Please can I get your mail. Need to make a few enquiries. Thanks

Post all your ENQUIRIES here and I will answer them no worries.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

You guys should try minding your business, it will help you in Future. I don't see the reason why una come dey drink panadol for the guy headache. Is it your business even if he accepted a Job to go wash plates. Please allow him he is not complaining.

I don't have a problem with any legalwork anyone chooses to do but if you come here to declare how God has done it for you, I think it behooves on you to tell what job it is you do for a living. I have heard countless stories on the so called 'jobs' because it is possible for readers here to get misled or have the wrong ideas. if you want to be private and don't want people to ask what you do, you can keep it too yourself. There is no law mandating anyone to share experiences on a public forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2015
truelovecom:

Speaking of Kaliwali visa , I know of two visa type relating to what you mean

1.) Visa sponsored by emirates and ethihad or any airline . If you teko on this visa , you have no problem . police wont bother you, cos emirates airline or ethihad wont black list you

2.) Arranged Residence visa. you pay an employer to process a residence/work visa for you. But you wont work for the employer. It normally cost between 7000 to 10000 dirhams , and at times up to 13000dirhams, depending on the person that will sponsor your visa

"None of the other answers are correct. It is called Kasargod Khaliwali Visa although sas got it 50% correct. It is also called Azad Visa.

A UAE / GCC citizen opens a company. Gets permission for several visit visas. Sells them each for 5K-8K AED. Then closes the company. The person who arrives on visit is free to seek any form of employment. If he / she is lucky to get a job in the first one month and transfer the status, he is lucky. else, he becomes just another piece of meat who would be exploited by the vultures at will."

I got this somewhere on the KW visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Toby77:

I don't have a problem with any legalwork anyone chooses to do but if you come here to declare how God has done it for you, I think it behooves on you to tell what job it is you do for a living. I have heard countless stories on the so called 'jobs' because it is possible for readers here to get misled or have the wrong ideas. if you want to be private and don't want people to ask what you do, you can keep it too yourself. There is no law mandating anyone to share experiences on a public forum.

It doesn't matter, he got advice from the forum and decided to show appreciation by sharing his success. It doesn't matter the Job position, he is just contented, when you thank God for the little he has done, then you can be sure to get better positions in return.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2015
truelovecom:
Y"all dont be discouraged by my comments.
Uae is a nice place to be
steady electricity, good transportation system, shopping malls , guaranteed security, world class hospitals, clean and fancy accomodation etc

But its not like USA or Canda or Europe , where U come and expect to make 10million by the end of one year

Here the slogan is " Slow and Steady" and God will see you through

And less i forgot , I noticed that God answers prayer here more than he does in naija

Speaking of God , we got church here. But its on friday we worship, i mean service is on friday and not sunday
Hey,what makes you feel that God answers prayer more there than naija?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by rusep: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Iranian Hospital at Jumeira is cheaper.

Thanks for yet another help, please are they good?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2015
rusep:

Thanks for yet another help, please are they good?

There is no hospital here that isn't good. Even the cheapest is still very good.

There is also American Hospital if you are buoyant enough to spend the cash. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

It doesn't matter, he got advice from the forum and decided to show appreciation by sharing his success. It doesn't matter the Job position, he is just contented, when you thank God for the little he has done, then you can be sure to get better positions in return.

It's not about him really, it's about the effect on others and the opinion's that can be deduced from remarks that are 'short on details or the full story'. Prospective Job seekers are here reading this thread trying to etch out something for ourselves, we need the best guidance available. Nobody is saying give full disclosure on your income, your status, vacation schedule or even your position but at the very least the Job type is necessary so that those of us here can dream big or aspire to be like him.
He said something about working at the Dubai Internet city, and that's enough for me. Even if he's a cleaner there, Many people still prefer to clean in Dubai than in Naija cos the pay is better and like you said it's just a stepping stone, not the final destination. For me, it's very important to know the Job type, cos people that are into trafficking,drugs,prostitution, fraud and other vices too would say it's also a job and one won't know until you get there and see that all that glitters ain't gold. Too many stories that touch flying around.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Toby77:

"None of the other answers are correct. It is called Kasargod Khaliwali Visa although sas got it 50% correct. It is also called Azad Visa.

A UAE / GCC citizen opens a company. Gets permission for several visit visas. Sells them each for 5K-8K AED. Then closes the company. The person who arrives on visit is free to seek any form of employment. If he / she is lucky to get a job in the first one month and transfer the status, he is lucky. else, he becomes just another piece of meat who would be exploited by the vultures at will."

I got this somewhere on the KW visa.

Ok
that one no good

Instead of that , its better u use dat money and buy residence
Some of ma guys here dont work, but they all got pataka.
How do they survive? Well they are on street things, computer things and business
They live well than most of us working
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by truelovecom: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2015
cutieme:
Hey,what makes you feel that God answers prayer more there than naija?

When you come , you go know

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.