Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (930364 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2016
bola1001:

Thank you very much Sir, it really helped to calm my nerves a little.

Does that mean for certain a Dubai visa issued on a previous passport that is missing can be used with the re-issued passport?

Because my fear is that the passport number, issuing and expiring date will change.
wen u renew a passport the new one would also carry a space for the old passport number . i believe that would help.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bola1001(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
nattybanta:
wen u renew a passport the new one would also carry a space for the old passport number . i believe that would help.

Thank you @nattybanta

If there is anyone who had similar experience please let me know how exactly you were able to resolve it.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2016
bola1001:

Does that mean for certain a Dubai visa issued on a previous passport that is missing can be used with the re-issued passport?

Because my fear is that the passport number, issuing and expiring date will change.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
there is never a problem without a solution and the passport control office are in better position to help you out as regarding that, kindly state your fears and let them put you through and also it will be on your passport that its a re-issued one and the old passort no will surely appear.
best of luck
bola1001:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bolahr: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
obatuntun1:

I smile seeing ur post bro. Never mind sha ooo.

Wen u come sha.... U will see urself...

Please, house what is the latest as per jobs in uae now and how much do you pay to employment agencies?
obatuntun1:

Please, house what is the latest as per jobs in uae now and how much do you pay to employment agencies?
obatuntun1:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bolahr: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
adollyboy:
My advice for anybody coming to UAE is not to be too choosy on the job. It reduces the chances of getting job. And don't let your expectations to be too high on jobs and lifestyles of people in U A E. UAE is quite different from any European or American countries. If you are expecting the same lifestyles, opportunities, working conditions, everything in Dubai as you have heard about Europe or America,you will be dissapointed, and before you know it,you will get frustrated, you will get pissed off. Don't do too much comparism of job or Salary.

Please, I need to know the latest as per jobs in uae now, thanks for your prompt response.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bolahr: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
henrimoto:
Browse through this site. www.Dubai.dubizzle.com go to jobs employment, under Education section.

Wait a minute, you will need to get a UAE recognised Teaching certificate for any of the Education Employers to consider your side

pls, must som1 pay an agency in order to get a gud skilld job in dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Bolahr:

You dont need to pay for skilled job, cos its based on merit, you would be interviewed. unless person you paid to would just show u where the interview is holding and ur money expires.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Bolahr:

You don't need any agency to get a good job here, Using an agency will get you menial jobs but if you come with your visit visa and search for a job yourself then you will get something better to choose from.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
black market or exchange agency, there are many exchange firm in abudabi
al-ansari, Wasel, uae exchange, arab link, Red alansari, Lari exchange, many like that, but for black market ooo you need to look for someone in dubai who can help you get the money across to dubai through western union or insta cash

eboziem:
Good morning all. Please where can one send or receive money to/from Nigeria in Abu Dhabi or is it only in dubai that the service is possible?
I have a friend who needs this urgently and at a good rate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2016
madame justi4jesu where are thou been

justi4jesu:

You don't need any agency to get a good job here, Using an agency will get you menial jobs but if you come with your visit visa and search for a job yourself then you will get something better to choose from.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

compliment of the season are you back from Dublin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
madame justi4jesu where are thou been

Went on Vaca. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2016
europe4sure:

compliment of the season are you back from Dublin

Hmmm i don dey suspect you. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Welcome back, hope you bring goody goody for us sha
grin
justi4jesu:

Went on Vaca. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
as far as i know there is no black market corner in abudabi as i reside there too, i do send money across to a black market operator in dubai, if you need help to get to him i can be of help
eboziem:

Oga mi....thanks for your response. Its the blackmarket angle i am asking about. Is there no one or means in Abu Dhabi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2016
i deal with the said person without seeing him though i have met him before we start dealings, a service charge of 20 aed is what you will need to send the money across to him and he will give you the best rate

eboziem:

Oga mi....thanks for your response. Its the blackmarket angle i am asking about. Is there no one or means in Abu Dhabi? Want to know if there is anyone in Abu Dhabi that his naira account can be credited there and in return he/she would give the equivalent in Dirhams as it is done in Dubai instead of my friend travelling all the way to Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2016
be specific bro, you want to send money to nigeria or recieve money?
eboziem:

Ok sir...the issue here is how would my friend pick up the funds in Abu Dhabi as he's there for now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Welcome back, hope you bring goody goody for us sha
grin

Thanks dear yes enough jedi jedi. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2016
ohh i got it you now, i doubt that, but you can still ask around
eboziem:
be specific bro, you want to send money to nigeria or recieve money?

Oga mi....thanks for your response. Its the blackmarket angle i am asking about. Is there no one or means in Abu Dhabi? Want to know if there is anyone in Abu Dhabi that his naira account can be credited there and in return he/she would give the equivalent in Dirhams as it is done in Dubai instead of my friend travelling all the way to Dubai

Sir,please don't be offended but see the highlighted as it was clearly stated
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UC12: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Pp
LEOSIRSIR:
ohh i got it you now, i doubt that, but you can still ask around
please Ogas in the house what are the few advantages and disadvantages working as a waiter or waitress in UAE?Thanks for ur kind responses.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2016
you need to break it down a bit, advantages as pay or as contractual benefits., disadvantages as late working hours or poor welfare for been a waiter

UC12:
Ppplease Ogas in the house what are the few advantages and disadvantages working as a waiter or waitress in UAE?Thanks for ur kind responses.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by UC12: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
you need to break it down a bit, advantages as pay or as contractual benefits., disadvantages as late working hours or poor welfare for been a waiter

Thanks for ur response Oga.PS advantages as regards to contractual agreement and benefits and disadvantages as per welfare,working hours,maltreatment and accommodation. Thanks once again for your response in advance.Ps still talking about waiters in UAE,the advantages and disadvantages. Ps response needed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
justi4jesu:

Hmmm i don dey suspect you. cheesy

all nairalanders welbeing is my concern particularly you grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
eboziem:

Ok sir...the issue here is how would my friend pick up the funds in Abu Dhabi as he's there for now?

I only have the phone number of the agent my colleagues use in Abu Dhabi which I haven't used personally. So if you can't go to Dubai, you might give him a try and be ready to stay with him until you complete and confirm your transaction as I can't afford to have my name soiled.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by eji1979: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
House,really wanna know how much is the cost for three months genuine visa to dubai,in which someone will use for job hunting. Please genuine people should get back to me soonest.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
eji1979:
House,really wanna know how much is the cost for three months genuine visa to dubai,in which someone will use for job hunting. Please genuine people should get back to me soonest.
the genuine people would have flooded ur pm already. grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Xmas around the corner, looter's looking everywhere for victims grin grin grin
Oga Nantty I hail you ooo
nattybanta:
the genuine people would have flooded ur pm already. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.