Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925165 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2016
nattybanta:
the genuine people would have flooded ur pm already. grin

Natty, you and your choice of words grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
I have attached the business card of the agent that my colleagues and friends use here in Abu Dhabi to send money to Nigeria.

LEOSIRSIR
eboziem
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olusegunthomas(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2016
justi4jesu:

You don't need any agency to get a good job here, Using an agency will get you menial jobs but if you come with your visit visa and search for a job yourself then you will get something better to choose from.
like how much the visting visa we cost bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2016
eboziem:

Please i can't see any business card

I removed it, contact him if you want the business card.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onwuzoc: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hi nairalanders. I have been applying for a job in qatar. I have been asked to scan my passport. Picture and one in white background. I was then asked to wait for the visa to come out. Did anyone pass through this same procedure?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2016
onwuzoc:
Hi nairalanders. I have been applying for a job in qatar. I have been asked to scan my passport. Picture and one in white background. I was then asked to wait for the visa to come out. Did anyone pass through this same procedure?
It depends... Who asked you (job agents or potential employer) and what kind of job did you apply for?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Holy Moses!!! I wish I came across this thread six months ago, by now I would have known there the ministry is leading me to. Anyways, I still thank God for leading me here. Kudos to all you gurus in the house;
LEOSIRSIR
kaynine59
obatuntun1
Godiloveu
Tunjinodaysoff
nattybanta
HILCROWN
Justwise
And of course the mother of this thread justi4Jesu and all others, too numerous to mention.
May God continue to keep pain, sadness and sorrow far from all of you as you help out your fellow citizens. Its indeed not easy over here in Nigeria, that's not to say that the streets of Quatar and UAE are paved with milk and honey. I have been to Dubai once and I know what I am talking about. Working where you get paid and where you have basic infrastructures if far better for one to progress in life. I have been working for about 2years in Nigeria with little no salary for more than a year. Well I don't want to bore you guys with my story. I have been trying to find a way out of Nigeria (to Dubai precisely), thank God for bringing me here. I have been a nairalander for years, but never knew such thread exists. I am glad I have found you guys, the struggle (to leave naija) continues, please don't be too tired to help those in need(I don't mean with money) as God will NEVER be too tired to bless you guys.

P.S
Justi4jesu and NattyBanta I am personally coming for you guys wink, please get ready to help a brother out as I am also ready to #DoItMyself

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by looseguarder: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg, who don send money to naija of recent? what's the current exchange rate?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2016
looseguarder:
Abeg, who don send money to naija of recent? what's the current exchange rate?

As the Central Bank of Nigeria cuts supply to foreign exchange operator, and considering the Christmas Holiday, are we expecting a stronger dirham by next week?
133 unless it changed overnight.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2016
welcome on board
may i suggest you read from the beginning of this thread page 0 because that is where you will start from, get some vitals information and come back and ask question
once again welcome
justjify:
Holy Moses!!! I wish I came across this thread six months ago, by now I would have known there the ministry is leading me to. Anyways, I still thank God for leading me here. Kudos to all you gurus in the house;
LEOSIRSIR
kaynine59
obatuntun1
Godiloveu
Tunjinodaysoff
HILCROWN
Justwise
And of course the mother of this thread justi4Jesu and all others, too numerous to mention.
May God continue to keep pain, sadness and sorrow far from all of you as you help out your fellow citizens. Its indeed not easy over here in Nigeria, that's not to say that the streets of Quatar and UAE are paved with milk and honey. I have been to Dubai once and I know what I am talking about. Working where you get paid and where you have basic infrastructures if far better for one to progress in life. I have been working for about 2years in Nigeria with little no salary for more than a year. Well I don't want to bore you guys with my story. I have been trying to find a way out of Nigeria (to Dubai precisely), thank God for bringing me here. I have been a nairalander for years, but never knew such thread exists. I am glad I have found you guys, the struggle (to leave naija) continues, please don't be too tired to help those in need(I don't mean with money) as God will NEVER be too tired to bless you guys.

P.S
Justi4jesu and NattyBanta I am personally coming for you guys wink, please get ready to help a brother out as I am also ready to #DoItMyself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
i deal with the said person without seeing him though i have met him before we start dealings, a service charge of 20 aed is what you will need to send the money across to him and he will give you the best rate

Why Dnt u advice him to get a gocash acct.

By so doing u wnt av to pay any charges to send money to him, dough u might av to add like 5-10aed to d money u r sending as charges for withdrawal from his side
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
welcome on board
may i suggest you read from the beginning of this thread page 0 because that is where you will start from, get some vitals information and come back and ask question
once again welcome
Yeah I have start reading already. Quite lengthy though.
Thanks for the warm welcome. God bless you.
My question(s) are loading... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2016
@Obatuntun wia is our drink... have heard d gud news
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2016
take your time bro
justjify:

Yeah I have start reading already. Quite lengthy though.
Thanks for the warm welcome. God bless you.
My question(s) are loading... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onwuzoc: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
My brother's friend in Qatar is the one processing it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onwuzoc: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
okezie007:

It depends... Who asked you (job agents or potential employer) and what kind of job did you apply for?

My brother's friend in Qatar is the one processing it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
eji1979:
House,really wanna know how much is the cost for three months genuine visa to dubai,in which someone will use for job hunting. Please genuine people should get back to me soonest.
This is DIY threadgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
shaffy19:
hahahaha,amebo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
NONNYG:
hahahaha,amebo
toor leh me do amobo oooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
shaffy19:

Broda, never broadcast d news ooo.

Make all set first.... final testimony on d way....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
obatuntun1:

deal closed. I will mail you pls reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by shaffy19: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
obatuntun1:

deal closed. I will mail you pls reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bahdestghidy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
please to the guru's in dah house, I have a friend who wants to study mechatronic engineering at Dubai or Qatar , please which university can you advise him to enroll into he has a budget of 10000$/yearly for tuition.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, compliments of the season to you all.
I used to think it was possible to apply for a 90 day tourist visa(3months) until I saw this on dubai visa site, posted on the 27th october 2016. Great gurus, kindly shed more light on this.
Bless you.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bahdestghidy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
bahdestghidy:
please to the guru's in dah house, I have a friend who wants to study mechatronic engineering at Dubai or Qatar , please which university can you advise him to enroll into he has a budget of 10000$/yearly for tuition.....

gurus please reply me it really important.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shout out to everybody and merry christmas to you all
Hope yah all enjoy your day
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
justjify:
Hello gurus in the house, compliments of the season to you all.
I used to think it was possible to apply for a 90 day tourist visa(3months) until I saw this on dubai visa site, posted on the 27th october 2016. Great gurus, kindly shed more light on this.
Bless you.

well ,I guess DAT is referring to tourist visa limit for 30days with no extention, while visiting visa still goes for 90 days.

( am not sure if this is the only answer but odas can add or take away from dis).

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
bahdestghidy:

gurus please reply me it really important.
google is you best answer. but bear it in mind dat $10,000 cant even pay fees for the least university in uae not to talk of studying mechatronics in any of them, or even your accommodation

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.