Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931388 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joyfullad: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2016
i salute u guys for your sincerity,justi4jesu i greet u,nattybanta u be boss i greet u,europe4sure i sight u.i love the unity on this thread,we all go make am,happy holidays all grin wink

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Keep doing the great work bro, You are changing life's with those info you are updating here. God will continue to bless you and reward you abundantly.
nattybanta:
posted this on 10th Nov and a Nairalander by the name Festus got the job and decided to stay hidden he has even changed his visa status, my point is that lots of jobs r being posted here and ppl get jobs out of them and do not com bk to the group afterwards, not saying i need something from him, but that would make this thread worth it if ppl that got help from here comback to support it and also show those that contribute here that their effort isnt in vane. just a thought doh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2016
It is so sad that people will benefit from sincere efforts of others at no cost but for them to come here and say thank you na crime. Europe4sure or anybody in the house, what is the current price of certificates' authentication in FOE,MOFA, UAE Embassy?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ewenla202:
It is so sad that people will benefit from sincere efforts of others at no cost but for them to come here and say thank you na crime. Europe4sure or anybody in the house, what is the current price of certificates' authentication in FOE,MOFA, UAE Embassy?

my brother i intend authenticating in January as you know one cant rely on past prices because of the fluctuation of our economy and pricing system
but if you want to follow due process which might take you a week if you are lucky budget 50k if change remains it is still yours
if you want sharp sharp which involves palm greasing and if you are smart you will be through in two or three days budget 90k and if change remains it is still yours and prepare to negotiate very well to save money.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thank you my brother. Please do not forget to update to the house when you do may God be with us all.
All things being equal, I should go for authentication in February or March.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Feeling really bored here in ras al Khaimah. Any Nairalander here? Let's hook up this holidays and maybe tour the city. One love!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
tongue grin
lovere:
Feeling really bored here in ras al Khaimah. Any Nairalander here? Let's hook up this holidays and maybe tour the city. One love!

too much enjoyment cool
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
God i dey your hand o!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
How your side nao
Hope sey cold no dey treat you bad ooo cheesy grin cheesy grin
lovere:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2016
lovere:
lolz come and watch fireworks @ burj khalifa this night.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2016
I will try to be there.
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Greetings to everyone and happy new year. Please i received this mail this morning after applying and sending my CV for a job. In the mail I was asked to reply with informations already contained in my CV. Please friends see the mail and give advice because it looks like scam. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bobxin:
Greetings to everyone and happy new year. Please i received this mail this morning after applying and sending my CV for a job. In the mail I was asked to reply with informations already contained in my CV. Please friends see the mail and give advice because it looks like scam. Thanks.

Dude this is scam.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
justwise:

Dude this is scam.

Thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Please am planning to apply for visa at uae abu Dhabi to be precise,but am coming in through sharjah plz friends is it convenience to apply because of the crime committed at al sharjah.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
pls my people who are experienced with recent visa issues some one promised to get me 90 days visa for 85k is it realistic make awuf no come run belle o !!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
bigteddy206:
Please am planning to apply for visa at uae abu Dhabi to be precise,but am coming in through sharjah plz friends is it convenience to apply because of the crime committed at al sharjah.
Please someone should answer me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
bigteddy206:

Please someone should answer me
what crime were you talking about? There's nothing like that but right now Nigeria immigrants coming or going to UAE through Sharjah are subject to security check before they issued their visa which actually delays the visa issuance but if you want to be sure whether someone apply visa for you, just call +9718005111 from Nigeria or 8005111 if you have someone in uae to ask for your visa status on your behalf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
europe4sure:
pls my people who are experienced with recent visa issues
some one promised to get me 90 days visa for 85k
is it realistic
make awuf no come run belle o !!!
85k? And you believe that
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:23am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to you all

Tunde

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2017
@nonnyG Happy birthday to you brother... Wishing you a long life & prosperity

Jah bless !

Tunde
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:32am On Jan 01, 2017
May dis no year bring many opportunities 2ur way, to explore evry joy of life nd may ur resolutions 4 d days ahead stay firm turni a ur dreams into reality nd all ur effort into gr8 achievement. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2U&UR FAMILY. Love you all

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:44am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy birthday to you brother
God bless your new age bro
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:59am On Jan 01, 2017
bigteddy206:
you can come in tru anywhere, no sanction yet wit regards to the said crime. unless u r bringing in drugs den u would also be sanctioned. grin grin grin happy new year friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Teeboy22:
@nonnyG Happy birthday to you brother... Wishing you a long life & prosperity

Jah bless !

Tunde
thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Femcesc07:
Happy birthday to you brother
God bless your new age bro
thanks Femcesc

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:00am On Jan 01, 2017
Funny enough I had my cross over @workgrin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2017
Hapi New year oooo....

countdown to d full testimony....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Kunlewa:
85k? And you believe that
i fear too na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:47am On Jan 01, 2017
obatuntun1:
Hapi New year oooo....

countdown to d full testimony....
am with you o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Same here ooooo
Following you guyz like Tom&Jerry grin grin grin
europe4sure:

am with you o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
nattybanta:
you can come in tru anywhere, no sanction yet wit regards to the said crime. unless u r bringing in drugs
den u would also be sanctioned. grin grin grin happy new year friends
Thanks bro.but plz how long does it take for visa to be out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.