Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925409 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyeleye22: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
NONNYG:
until your employment visa is out and it depends on how soon the company applied for it.

This exit na 50:50 shaa

But big companies will go as far as paying your flight ticket back to UAE.

In my own case my company asked me not to exit, while waiting for the visa I ended up overstaying for 1 week. They paid for overstay together with visa change. In the same company my friend (a Nigerian) was asked to exit and they sent him Emirates ticket (direct flight from 9ja to Dubai. No be pick & dropgrin like Kenyan, EgyptAir, RwandAir etc
What's d name of the company and please is it true that they ain't doing 3months visa for any lady below 30
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
justwise:

This poorly written employment letter is a scam.

You applied for job in Dubai and get an offer from hospital in USA ?

Thanks for the reply,

*the letter has no specific address for the hospital.

*I wasn't addressed by name as I included my names while applying*

*$6,500 is way too much for a SECURITY GAURD*

*Most of the information requested are already in my International Passport*

These are my observations.

but if there's no harm in sending those information, do you think I should play? What do y'all think?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Modele35: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello @ Anthocracy i paid about 400k for the 90day visa for my brother. he neva go dubai yet as a friend dey find work for am. epp if any work dey ooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Modele35: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
also the agent started processing since early dec and it just came out early this week. the visa was effective Jan 6 sha. which is not bad. i paid half @ the start of d application and half after the visa came out and was approved.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
400k for visit visa? Some agent shaa. Well, the goodnews is that the visa is out, I wish him all the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bobxin:

Thanks for the reply,

*the letter has no specific address for the hospital.

*I wasn't addressed by name as I included my names while applying*

*$6,500 is way too much for a SECURITY GAURD*

*Most of the information requested are already in my International Passport*

These are my observations.

but if there's no harm in sending those information, do you think I should play? What do y'all think?

Ok, i actually forget that USA is part of UAE and as a security guard you can also work as a medical doctor.

So you need to act quick and send those details to them, there is no harm in sending them money as well even before they ask for it
. smh

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Ok, [i]i actually forget that USA is part of UAE and as a security guard you can also work as a medical doctor.

So you need to act quick and send those details to them, there is no harm in sending them money as well even before they ask for it grin shocked grin shocked ;Dsmh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

Ok, i actually forget that USA is part of UAE and as a security guard you can also work as a medical doctor.

So you need to act quick and send those details to them, there is no harm in sending them money as well even before they ask for it
. smh

smiley

Thanks bro, your reply was really helpful. smh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Modele35: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
@Anthocracy, na 90day visit visa o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Femcesc07:
I think guru need to attend to this
Cc:NONNYG
LOESIRSIR
NANTTY
SAMHAY
LOVERE
TUNJINODAYSOFF and the rest
I normally advise against exit....staunchly. companies could forget you after exiting...so I prefer companies who can process employee visas while they are inside uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
I normally advise against exit....staunchly. companies could forget you after exiting...so I prefer companies who can process employee visas while they are inside uae
It depends on the company.i did not go for exit as my company paid extra fees for that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Sorry guys I ve been tied up with stuffs, sorry for not replying the messages earlier. I see u europe4sure, Samhay, Nonnyg and odaz. Buh am bk again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Welcome back on board bro
How is work and tinz overdia
We thought you decided to be on ghost mode ni
nattybanta:
Sorry guys I ve been tied up with stuffs, sorry for not replying the messages earlier. I see u europe4sure, Samhay, Nonnyg and odaz. Buh am bk again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one bro
I guess he can tell the company that he didn't wish to exit
Tunjinodaysoff:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2017
lovere:

It depends on the company.i did not go for exit as my company paid extra fees for that.
iz waram saying bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Femcesc07:
Nice one bro
I guess he can tell the company that he didn't wish to exit
yep
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2017
nattybanta:
welcome back sir, anything for ur boy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Femcesc07:
Welcome back on board bro
How is work and tinz overdia
We thought you decided to be on ghost mode ni
he he he he he cool. Who ghost mode epp
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
NONNYG:
welcome back sir, anything for ur boy
arubab like u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
nattybanta:

compliment of the season bro
hope the cold no reach yur side as people dey complain
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tijusegele(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello guyz I want to open my virgin pp n I intend to do a 3day visit to Dubai wat shud my budget b like. I'm not goin to lavish moni juz to visit sum nice place n lodge in any cheap hotels n tk a walk around n return home for d real journey
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
tijusegele:
Hello guyz I want to open my virgin pp n I intend to do a 3day visit to Dubai wat shud my budget b like. I'm not goin to lavish moni juz to visit sum nice place n lodge in any cheap hotels n tk a walk around n return home for d real journey

oga oooo. for dis kind buhari time....u wan come uae for 3days.... Brother stop e!
why not Kenya or Egypt, if na to open ur passport
pls come clean ehn.

I miss d forum sha
cold everywhere ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sup bro, how tinz dey go over there
Hope your adapting with the cold sha
We still dey wait for your transcript/testimony's ooooo
obatuntun1:

oga oooo. for dis kind buhari time....u wan come uae for 3days.... Brother stop e!
why not Kenya or Egypt, if na to open ur passport
pls come clean ehn.

I miss d forum sha
cold everywhere ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Femcesc07:
Sup bro, how tinz dey go over there
Hope your adapting with the cold sha
We still dey wait for your transcript/testimony's ooooo

Adapting na sure tin ooo, I served (NYSC) in Jos, so God Don use dat prepare me for Dubai own.

Full transcript coming soon....Any moment from now bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
obatuntun1:

Adapting na sure tin ooo, I served (NYSC) in Jos, so God Don use dat prepare me for Dubai own.

Full transcript coming soon....Any moment from now bro
wow that's great man, make sure say you dey wear Agbada oooo grin grin grin grin
We'll wait patiently for the the transcript bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2017
The cold beta pass the hot weather o, u no fit stay outside, 7am dey be like 1pm for sokoto. Shower water dey hot 24/7

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
God help us with this bad bad news we are hearing everywhere concerning Nigerians
Happy sunday to you bro
How cold for una side!!!!!
Tunjinodaysoff:
http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/courts/woman-visitor-jailed-for-prostitution-1.1959817

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good afternoon and happy sunday to you all
We shall all live to see more of it IJN..... Make una enjoy the rest of the day ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

. smh
Han-han! see oga justwise for 2017.

The bros. don change o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobxin:

smiley

Thanks bro, your reply was really helpful. smh
O'boy, seriously?

@ All, Happy 2017 to you All.

Greetings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.