Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931401 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
"Admin Assistant" is urgently needed for Jossor in maadi with 0-3 years of experience. if interested, Kindly send your CV to HR@jossoor.com and please mention the job title in the subject line of your email .

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
JW Marriott Mussoorie is recruiting for the below positions, interested candidates can drop in their resumes at pragya.kapur@marriott.com

Yoga Instructor
Hostess
Commis - Tandoor/ Curry
Commis - Bakery
Housekeeping Associate
Food and Beverage Associate
Front Office Associate - Concierge
Engineering Associate - Electrical background

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
iiiyyyk:

Thanks soo much.

so does it mean she would have to take the documents used for change of name to ministry of foriegn affairs and UAE embassy for attestation b4 re entrying UAE with both old and new passport?
she need those documents to enable her do the new passport, then the attested document can come in handy later but immigration wouldn't ask for it wen she is re-entering. her old passport attached to the new one would gain her entry to uae.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hotboz: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
NONNYG:
u don pay ur membership fee?

How will I go about it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
hotboz:

How will I go about it?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2017
hotboz:

How will I go about it?
pmgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hotboz: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2017
Femcesc07:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Abi now... Shey make I no ask ni
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hotboz: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2017
NONNYG:
pmgrin

Na for here u go write am o.... we die there
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2017
careers.g4s.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
hotboz:

Na for here u go write am o.... we die there
No oooooo, make you go meet him for another room lolz grin
NONNYG:
pmgrin
baba, I don dey tell him make e meet you for another room.
How your ministry bro.......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
nattybanta:
careers.g4s.com
God will continue to bless you bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
The land is green for you

thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Femcesc07:
congratulations bro, may the bless and favour of God continue to be with you.
It always good to have self determination and focus, it can take one to a long way.... Enjoy your stay in uae bro
thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Femcesc07:
No oooooo, make you go meet him for another room lolz grin baba, I don dey tell him make e meet you for another room.
How your ministry bro.......
still moving to the permanent site
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
NONNYG:
still moving to the permanent site
No prob bro, God bless our hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2017
If you wish to teach in the UAE, the best time to come is NOW!!!

A lot of teaching recruitment starts from early March as schools are preparing to fill the gaps to be left behind by some of their teachers relocating.

It's worth it

NOTE]/b] This is majorly for those of you that have [b]B.ed

Other certificates are sometimes considered but B.ed is preferred.

For those already here doing a different kind of job, don't bother yourself that much to apply, Schools does not always take people that are coming from another profession no matter your certificate. (No harm in trying)

#Returns back to my shell#

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2017
samhay:

A lot of teaching recruitment starts from early March as schools are preparing to fill the gaps to be left behind by some of their teachers relocating.

It's worth it

For those already here doing a different kind of job, don't bother yourself that much to apply, Schools does not always take people that are coming from another profession no matter your certificate. (No harm in trying)

Dismantling your shell
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good information.
samhay:

It's worth it

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2017
@samhay,provide us with links to apply pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
cutieme:
@samhay,provide us with links to apply pls.

From Naija?

Kolewerk, u go juz dey disturb urself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
NONNYG:
ogbeni keep ur email & number. Read from page zero upwards
grin grin grin...... You no go kill person with laf with this your reply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2017
Femcesc07:
grin grin grin...... You no go kill person with laf with this your reply.
NONNYG:
ogbeni keep ur email & number. Read from page zero upwards
lol e suppose keep him contacts to him self cos u don't expect someone trying to render a selfless service to the dude to start calling him. I know the hunters have already called n emailed him. grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2017
@all,pls where is Europe4sure na?abi he don zoom off?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by etoman1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
cutieme:
@all,pls where is Europe4sure na?abi he don zoom off?
e be like say em eye don clear. Em d track his agent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
nattybanta:
lol e suppose keep him contacts to him self cos u don't expect someone trying to render a selfless service to the dude to start calling him. I know the hunters have already called n emailed him. grin grin grin
Zombie grin everywhere bro. Make everybody be very vigilant ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Happy new month to us all...........
It will be a month of favour and blessing to us all IJN.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lexycool01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
Am a student in Turkey. Is it possible for me to travel to qatar or Uae during summer to work just for 4 month
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.