Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931658 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2017
lexycool01:
Am a student in Turkey. Is it possible for me to travel to qatar or Uae during summer to work just for 4 month
Thanks
read the thread from page 0 to this very page sir, you will be surprise with how you will enrich yourself with a lot info.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2017
lexycool01:
Am a student in Turkey. Is it possible for me to travel to qatar or Uae during summer to work just for 4 month
Thanks
its very possible, but you may or may not recover funds spent. depending on your field of study and experience u posses. you can only work for less than 3 months or more assuming you get a job in the first month of you visit. some companies in the freezones gives unlimited contracts to this effect.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2017
Exchange rate don finish me oooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
its even coming up. was 115 3days ago
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Now 118/120
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lexycool01(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2017
nattybanta:
its very possible, but you may or may not recover funds spent. depending on your field of study and experience u posses. you can only work for less than 3 months or more assuming you get a job in the first month of you visit. some companies in the freezones gives unlimited contracts to this effect.

My field is architecture. Am in my 3rd year, kindly explain well what you meant by I may not recover fund spent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Just try if any member qualified for the
Required vacancies;

WANTED 50 English Teachers for Oman.

Male or Female
Govt. job
Salary - 1100 (Omani riyal)
Indian Rs. 200000/- plus with
Free Visa, Ticket, Acomodation,
Medical and Annual leave with air
ticket.
If you know some one interested,
pease refer.
Send CV at mnfaruqi@eim.ae

Cell # 00971503236988.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2017
nattybanta:
its even coming up. was 115 3days ago
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
finish you how? are you praying for naira to be weakened or strengthened?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2017
lexycool01:
Thanks
In UAE,Yes and No.Yes, if you can apply for an internship in an organisation that is in line with your course of study and also future career growth,then it is possible.But a NO if, you just want to work with a working visa and later leave in less than 6month, then a ban and possibly fines awaits you.So thread carefully.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2017
nattybanta:
Even in Free zones, you must work a minimum of 6 months for all workers before leaving,except you are an intern or you are doing a research, then you can free to fly. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lexycool01(m): 11:00am On Mar 02, 2017
azarenka:

In UAE,Yes and No.Yes, if you can apply for an internship in an organisation that is in line with your course of study and also future career growth,then it is possible.But a NO if, you just want to work with a working visa and later leave in less than 6month, then a ban and possibly fines awaits you.So thread carefully.

Can I get a paid internship. If yes how can I get the links
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by melicent: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2017
any nurse working in Dubai in the house? pls I have some questions thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
azarenka:

Even in Free zones, you must work a minimum of 6 months for all workers before leaving,except you are an intern or you are doing a research, then you can free to fly. grin
in unlimited contracts in freezones it do not apply.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
lexycool01:

Can I get a paid internship. If yes how can I get the links
When it has to do with Internships,PAY/MONEY isn't the drive, rather the things you learn on the job cannot be bought with money,because you are there to learn,gain first hand experiences and enhance/develop your skills(Apprenticeship).Some organisations will give you necessary basics with some stipends,something like pocket money,if you're lucky.While some,will give you nothing.
Regarding how you can get the links,GOOGLE is your friend,besides most of the European/Western schools are affiliated to organisations here,which gives them leverages to do internships.
So, i suggest you meet your Professors/HOD's/Alumni, they'll give you all the necessary details that you want.
Note: If you are looking for a salary that can buy you a Lamborghini/Burj Khalifa as a student worker,then i love your dream.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
melicent:

Ask

I no be nurse, but we might av Pple that av answers to Ur questions
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Hello natty, good afternoon bro. Please can I add you on whatsapp? Saw your contact but I felt it's more respectful to ask for permission before adding. Thanks.

Madam, I gv u go ahead, he has a good customer relation if you be lady, but if Ur not lady as Ur moniker indicated, just make sure it's strictly business or else.....

Europe4sure, Àw fa

I WAS HERE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
melicent:
Please go ahead and ask your questions,some people might be working in the health sector or are privy to Health information,besides,we will learn from your questions.
So please,just ask.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
samhay:

Madam, I gv u go ahead, he has a good customer relation if you be lady, but if Ur not lady as Ur moniker indicated, just make sure it's strictly business or else.....

Europe4sure, Àw fa

I WAS HERE

A lot of over statements from you. I think for a man, you talk too much. smiley

Dey your lane honourably. smiley

IF I START WITH YOU SAME WAY U DID...just dey ur lane. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

Ez like Ur brain is paining you, if recession has affected ur sense of humor, why not vent your anger on Vegetable Wey dey London.

Good riddance!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chai see uppercut.
samhay:

Ez like Ur brain is paining you, if recession has affected ur sense of humor, why not vent your anger on Vegetable Wey dey London.

Good riddance!!!

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
samhay:

Good riddance!!!

K.

U can hang ur urself now....tozo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by belcom10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
;Dwhich vegetable dey london na,, naija plant vegetable for london
samhay:

Good riddance!!!
grin
samhay:

Good riddance!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Happy weekend pals. Just passing
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

who be this? Abeg we no need this kind person for this thread, it's either u leave or I leavegrin

Oya b4 the count of 3.... 1, 2....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
nattybanta:
Happy weekend pals. Just passing
Ogbeni come back, person yan trash to ur guy & u just dey pass. Power of a woman shaa. This life sef. Ayam not understanding
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
who be this? Abeg we no need this kind person for this thread, it's either u leave or I leavegrin

Oya b4 the count of 3.... 1, 2....

grin grin please kill urself
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin please kill urself
lolz, bad belle. I never wan die
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
Mskrisx:

K.

U can hang ur urself now....tozo
na only death u know. May God have mercy on U
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mskrisx(f): 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
NONNYG:
na only death u know. May God have mercy on U

Amen.

May u not find mercy. cool Judge Judy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.