Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927951 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
NotNairalandi:
shatap dia grin.....so you dont want him to release his pre-wedding picture tagged "Two UAE Nairalanders set to wed in Diara park hotel Dubai" grin grin

receptionist job ke grin
Hahahaha, Diera park hotel? Guy u wicked o. U no see Burj Khalifa, Jw Marquis, Burj Arab or Atlantis

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
NONNYG:
Hahahaha, Diera park hotel? Guy u wicked o. U no see Burj Khalifa, Jw Marquis, Burj Arab or Atlantis
all na still dubai wedding. i still dont mind.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NotNairalandi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
NONNYG:
i pray he has money for those places ni grin....guy na joke ooo...i pray the day of his wedding na Al Makhtoum go do MC for him grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
NotNairalandi:
i pray he has money for those places ni grin....guy na joke ooo...i pray the day of his wedding na Al Makhtoum go do MC for him grin
chai amen to that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
People from Nigeria can apply for the Qatar own.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 3:39am On Mar 04, 2017
NONNYG:
I greet u sir, any errand ? Pls send me
Baba! na me greet pass. How that end na, how the hustle dey go there.. Welldone.

Errand ke! na person wey chop bellefull dey send another person message. Yesss!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Make una help me thank God. Just got my visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2017
Ok

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2017
BadmanGozie:
Congrats,eheee,make sure say you bring egusi and garri come oo,so we go bless you as elders of the land.. grin

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Lovere....the word hiv scares the hell out of me.....sounds like a death sentence forget all this retroviral drugs abi wetin dem dey call am....

My friend gat an emirate id....meaning he must have done the test,he told me they only collected his blood samples wasnt told the test he was been checked for,3days after he got his emirati id....
Even after doing the test in Naija and it came out clean,once dem call you for medical,body must move you, grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2017
azarenka:

Even after doing the test in Naija and it came out clean,once dem call you for medical,body must move you, grin
Na so.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2017
BadmanGozie:
congrats bro, I pray Job will locate u as soon as u come over. How many days/weeks it took your visa to come out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Pleas where is europe4sure?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Hello my brothers and sisters,finally am coming to uae tomorrow my flight is 13:45.let me go and face this devils that call them selve immigration officers.is there any Nairalander going tomorrow using Egyptair.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
bigteddy206:
Hello my brothers and sisters,finally am coming to uae tomorrow my flight is 13:45.let me go and face this devils that call them selve immigration officers.is there any Nairalander going tomorrow using Egyptair.

Lol

Maybe u should wait till Monday, av some guys coming on Monday

Please as soon as you get cleared at MMIA, kindly gv us fresh update Abt Àw things went.

Will need it to guide those coming.

Cheers.

For ask u to bring me beans and garri, but am covered.

Journey mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
samhay:

Lol

Please as soon as you get cleared at MMIA, kindly gv us fresh update Abt Àw things went.

Will need it to guide those coming.

Cheers.

For ask u to bring me beans and garri, but am covered.

Journey mercy

Baba I am coming on Monday, Ethiopian airlines.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
bigteddy206:
congrat bro. I'm also using egyptair and I'll be traveling by end of the month. Did you have to have apply for 'okay to board' after making your booking.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
icedbreez:

Oops, they r flying Rwandair, let me mail the pilot not to run so that both plane can arrive together

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wow, many guys trooping in, I welcome u guys to the land of opportunities.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
samhay:

Oops, they r flying Rwandair air, let me mail the pilot not to run so that both plane can arrive together
Them fit meet for the same bus stop, sorry plane stop for air

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
azarenka:

Congrats,eheee,make sure say you bring egusi and garri come oo,so we go bless you as elders of the land.. grin

Lol. Bringing the listed shouldn't b wahala. I go need una elderly blessing well well o. In fact between now and first week of April, na me go disturb this thread pass.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
NONNYG:
congrats bro, I pray Job will locate u as soon as u come over. How many days/weeks it took your visa to come out

Thank you so much Nonny. Your prayers mean a whole lot to me. I don't take it for granted. God bless u more bro. The visa took three weeks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BadmanGozie: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
My brothers whocanbewho and icedbreez una been no too comment for here through ur visa application process. Abeg make una remember to dey update the thread when una reach o. Congrats and safe flight
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by whocanbewho(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
NONNYG:
Wow, many guys trooping in, I welcome u guys to the land of opportunities.
thanks brother. I sent you a pm just now.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
icedbreez:

Congrat, mercy journey in advance man.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
bigteddy206:
Congrat, mercy journey bro... Was actually looking out for tour update cos I can remember you said your jet out by 6th of this month, pls update the house about the new development considering those officers at MMIA.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
samhay:

Lol

at the bold cut ma attentions..
. Oya baba make you wire ham 100$ grin to rebook his ticket ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
lovere:
Pleas where is europe4sure?
Guess he's still dealing with his stuff, I pray everything will come out positive for him IJN

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:04am On Mar 05, 2017
For those of you coming to UAE through Dubai, "ghana must go bag"is no longer allowed at the Dubai airport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.